Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai (23928 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by CNNReporter: 9:28am On Apr 08, 2016

Buhari forced me to be Kaduna Governor – El Rufai

Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, has revealed that he never considered himself ‘nice’ to rule the state.

El-Rufai also said he would have lost the election that brought him to power if not for the Card Reader introduced by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).The governor disclosed this yesterday when he performed the closing ceremony of the 2-day Economic Summit for investors interested in doing business in the state.

El-Rufai said he was still wondering why people still refer to him as a nice governor,despite demolition of illegal structures by government.

“I want to pay tribute to President Muhammadu Buhari who ensured that I became the governor of Kaduna State. It was President Muhammadu Buhari that forced me to contest for the governorship race of Kaduna State in revenge for persuading him to run the presidential race.“If he had not asked me to run for the governorship, I wouldn’t have stood before you today as the governor of Kaduna State.

“It is the Buhari phenomenon that had swept away the PDP. Buhari is a man of integrity, a Nigerian leader whose name has not been found in the Panama documents.

“The president inherited 16 years of impunity, and it will take time to clean it up, so, all Nigerians need to be patient with him. And, with the quality of leaders we have in the country, Nigeria will take its rightful place in the comity of nations.

“I wonder why people still refer to me as a nice governor even when I demolished their houses. I am not a nice governor.”

“I thank the people of Kaduna State for voting for us. We did not pay kobo to get those votes, if it were in those days without the card reader, we would have lost the election.

“I promise you, we will keep working until we make this state a better place for you.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/08/buhari-forced-me-to-be-kaduna-governor-el-rufai/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by gbens2000(m): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2016
T
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by TippyTop(m): 9:30am On Apr 08, 2016
Story for the Zombies

Bubu put a gun to your head and ordered you to contest or be killed.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 08, 2016
Because your people needs you sir.
We are test running you for 2023

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by bloomstar: 9:33am On Apr 08, 2016
Because buhari knew he cnt appoint him as a minister. advised him on time ka o choo way

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 08, 2016
Bantex slap has formatted El Rufai brain that he says trash daily.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by Bunker1(m): 9:41am On Apr 08, 2016
You maybe the first governor to open facebook account...this man can chat.
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by acenazt: 9:41am On Apr 08, 2016
Hmmm so pesin fit force u to become governor?? Abeg el rufai na just councilor or chairman I for like make you force me to become.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by westlius(m): 9:42am On Apr 08, 2016
April Fool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by zendy: 9:50am On Apr 08, 2016
No wonder they are all messing up. They all asked each other to run but had no agenda about what happens when they cross the finish line

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by Fmartin(m): 9:53am On Apr 08, 2016
So, buhari forced u to contest fr governor

Who forced you to bring abt religious bill

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by Fmartin(m): 9:53am On Apr 08, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by Lilimax(f): 9:54am On Apr 08, 2016
GOd is exposing them one after the other angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by Fmartin(m): 9:55am On Apr 08, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by SleekMallam: 9:57am On Apr 08, 2016
Why has Apostle refused to put a date to strike the short engine?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by Lilimax(f): 9:57am On Apr 08, 2016
Fmartin:

Don't mind them. Whatever El-Rufai is doing in Kaduna in terms of Religious bill is a planned thing to clamp down on Kaduna Christians.
I kept on saying that the powers that be has hands in the bill but you cannot fight the Light and succeed embarassed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by Fmartin(m): 10:11am On Apr 08, 2016
Lilimax:
Don't mind them. Whatever El-Rufai in doing in Kaduna in terms of Religious bill is a planned thing to clamp down on Kaduna Christians.
I kept on saying that the powers that be has hands in the bill but you cannot fight the Light and succeed embarassed
hmmm.
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
“I wonder why people still refer to me as a nice governor even when I demolished their houses. I am not a nice governor.”

I presume it is only the Zombies that call you “nice” by justifying your rebarbative and libertine activities.

I am not an obstinate Zombie that will laud you for deplorable works.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by omusiliyu(m): 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
Bros. You can lie ooo

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by andrelordy: 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
as old as u are...forced

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by 4nobody4every1: 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
cool

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by sammyj: 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
Where are the wailers food has come for the eaten ooooo!!!! cheesy grin shocked tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by amunkita(m): 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
Nwanne Lie Mohammed..

Keep the lie business prosperous..

They force old men nd also force kids eeh kwa

Asi Uwa Mmebi..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by olaolulazio(m): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
You must be mad!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by Rexphobia(m): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
Buhari forced me to wear boxers this morning

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by Hadone(m): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
Na lie
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by Lilimax(f): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fmartin:
hmmm.
Yeah, little wonder his rascality and irascibility embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by Trendy247: 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
Buhari is a fool - Amaechi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
Maybe persuade or coerced sha.

Forced sounds too physical
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by Nebuchadnezar: 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
Elrufai is a midget - Obasanjo

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by Ayento: 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
andrelordy:
as old as u are...forced
forced to glory

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Ekwueme Collapses At Home, Goes Into Coma, Admitted In Enugu Hospital / "I Cannot Thank You Enough For Being My Pillar Of Support" - Sanwo-olu To Wife / Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.