Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years (20482 Views)

NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Consignment In Commercial Bus Engine (video) / NDLEA Raids Osun Illicit Drug Party Tagged Unholy Alliance, Arrests Organisers / Illicit Drug Supplier To Bandits Arrested With Dangerous Injections In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by abdulaz: 10:09am On Nov 25, 2018
Breaking Bad cool

Though I’m not a tribalist grin

They only got inspired by Walter White and Jessy Pinkman.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by naturalwaves: 10:10am On Nov 25, 2018
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by adisabarber(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2018
phranklyn92:
Crystal meth?!
Waoh
This is not good at all...
If care is not taken our street will soon be littered with young and old junkies cry

It's for export

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by shinechinedu(m): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2018
Someone is breaking bad. Heisenberg is somewhere o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by python2gbera: 10:16am On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No comment.
I'm getting ready for Church.

That photo looks doctored.
Anyone who knows IMO state very well knows that the picture looks more like Hon Maurice Ibekwe's home in Okwelle that is currently being renovated.

But what do I know?
I may doubt any news coming from potor region but never a news of drugs, ritualism, baby factory and prostitution which are your unique selling points.

-python2

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by authority2006(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No comment.

Anyone who knows IMO state very well knows that the picture looks more like Hon Maurice Ibekwe's home in Okwelle that is currently being renovated.

But what do I know?

After all, you're a Nigerian. Hypocrisy and double standards is our trademark

8 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No comment.

But what do I know?
...church...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by blindjustice13(m): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2018
hotspec:

Pls, go back to your former schools and collect your school fees back. they have scammed you.
and you had to quote me twice? go for deliverance. Or you think meth is the only illicit drugs that Ibos produce?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by hokafor(m): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2018
Lol. Why is this government closing down small scale industries.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by authority2006(m): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2018
swazpedro:
Snitch handiwork

Good for our kids. Unless you're mentally unbalanced

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by dangoteinlaw: 10:22am On Nov 25, 2018
And some ppl were there working, telling their families and yahooboys in their area that they are doing legit work

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by Flatheadpig: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2018
Igbo amaka

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by kuuljay(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2018
Zoo chanters where una dey,are they In church

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by ekestic1976(f): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2018
blindjustice13:
from there it is shipped to Onitsha, where it is distributed nation wide. so many fake drugs in the country including contraceptives ,drugs for diabetes and hypertension.
Death penalty should be given to people like this.The repercussion of what they do is just too great .

You wan make dem kill a whole marginalised race?

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by solihu(m): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2018
The developers grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by orbgoblin: 10:52am On Nov 25, 2018
meth is the beginning of the end for any society. especially in Africa. unfortunately, the ingredients needed to make it aren't properly regulated in this part of the world like it is in developed countries.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 25, 2018
Nah them dey rush crime [right][/right]

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by naijapikin04(m): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2018
Special Interview : NCP Will Take Over FCT Administration – Makanjuola

https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/11/25/special-interview-ncp-will-take-over-fct-administration-makanjuola/

Abe Fisayo Makanjuola is the National Conscience Party (NCP) Chairman for the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). He spoke to SIMPLE IKEM on the party’s readiness for the 2019 general elections, among other issues.

TNE: How far would you say your party’s candidates would go in the 2019 elections considering their financial situation?

Our party’s presidential candidate, Yunusa Tanko, who happens to be the national chairman, and his campaign team have a lot of work to do considering the number of wards, local governments and states to reach. Honestly, it will require a huge sum of money to fund their campaign activities.

https://events.socialmediaexaminer.com/amember/aff/go/samuel

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by enjay1(m): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2018
Davidgr8:
Headquarters

If you know you know
exactly! down east they got whatever one needs.....there are many more of such in owerri, for guys in the know,

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by Xkalaban(m): 11:08am On Nov 25, 2018
Cọckroachass Okoronwusa why na
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by Blackgurl247(f): 11:19am On Nov 25, 2018
I just remembered breaking bad
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by badman007(m): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2018
How can the government help them get legit?

They can actually employ legit unemployed graduate biochemist and scientists .
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by Mahsums: 11:27am On Nov 25, 2018
Its in their gene

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by AnanseK(m): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2018
Biafrans again!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by anonymous1759(m): 11:41am On Nov 25, 2018
hotspec:

Pls, go back to your former schools and collect your school fees back. they have scammed you.

Attack the message not the person. Prof soyinka.. Nonsense Bigot...

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2018
dkronicle:
Hustling is important in Nigeria. I cant blame anyone
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12-year-old Girl Confesses To Putting Sniper In Her Foster Mother's Food (video) / Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics) / Undergraduate Bags Jail Term For Romance Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.