Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years (20495 Views)

NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Consignment In Commercial Bus Engine (video) / NDLEA Raids Osun Illicit Drug Party Tagged Unholy Alliance, Arrests Organisers / Illicit Drug Supplier To Bandits Arrested With Dangerous Injections In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by Opajyde: 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
Igbo people find joy in making money from something that can destroy us.

Igbos should stop illegalities and stop disgracing this country.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
They should return the Death Sentence for Drug Pushers - this nonsense is getting out of hand.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
Yes I know Imo state very well and it doesn't look like Maurice Ibekwes (Yes Okwelle holdings the greatest 419er) place. It's a meth lab in Orlu and Okwelle is in Onuimo LGA which is in okigwe zone. Two different things Mazi nwaAmaikpe

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No comment.
I'm getting ready for church.

That photo looks doctored.
Anyone who knows IMO state very well knows that the picture looks more like late Hon Maurice Ibekwe's home in Okwelle that is currently being renovated.

But what do I know?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by LordofNaija: 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
adisabarber:

It's for export
Which export? Boys dey take am for area. It's called the street name "meth"
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by Makamuanwuo(m): 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No comment.

Anyone who knows IMO state very well knows that the picture looks more like late Hon Maurice Ibekwe's home in Okwelle that is currently being renovated.

But what do I know?

Confirmed

These is Maurice house
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by Makamuanwuo(m): 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
EliteBeautyBlog:
Yes I know Imo state very well and it doesn't look like Maurice Ibekwes (Yes Okwelle holdings the greatest 419er) place. It's a meth lab in Orlu and Okwelle is in Onuimo LGA which is in okigwe zone. Two different things Mazi nwaAmaikpe

Must u mentioned 419er?
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by Duru1(m): 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
AcuraZDX:
An illegal methamphetamine laboratory has been uncovered in Orlu, Imo state, by the National Drug law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA.

TVC reports that 77kg of Crystal Meth and different equipment were also recovered from the Laboratory.

The report also noted that this is the 15th Meth lab that has been uncovered in Nigeria between 2011 and 2018. The owner has been arrested and is currently in the agency’s custody.

Read more:
https://zenithnaija.com/ndlea-uncovers-illicit-drug-laboratory-in-imo-the-15th-in-7-years/

Who the hell made methamphetamine illegal?
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
blindjustice13:
from there it is shipped to Onitsha, where it is distributed nation wide. so many fake drugs in the country including contraceptives ,drugs for diabetes and hypertension.
Death penalty should be given to people like this.The repercussion of what they do is just too great .

Do u know what Meth is? Do a research before you make a comment.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by cruzydal(m): 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=phranklyn92 post=73284447]Crystal meth?!
Waoh
This is not good at all...
If care is not taken our street will soon be littered with young and old junkies cry[/quote
Is it your own junkie ..Its ur choice not to be.. And also Thiers
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by hotspec(m): 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
blindjustice13:
and you had to quote me twice? go for deliverance. Or you think meth is the only illicit drugs that Ibos produce?
i won't respond until u known difference between illicit drugs and fake drugs. I still insist, go and get ur school fees back.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by iboboyswag(m): 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
blindjustice13:
from there it is shipped to Onitsha, where it is distributed nation wide. so many fake drugs in the country including contraceptives ,drugs for diabetes and hypertension.
Death penalty should be given to people like this.The repercussion of what they do is just too great .

Smart guy... and meth cures diabetes abi? cool cool
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by mykerg: 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
People like you just make me wanna take out your kind one by one till I eliminate every single one of your dumb asses.Its not a thing about tribe.Its a thing about the individual in question.
Quality20:
Igbo ppl sef. They condemn everything not their own. Most discriminatory tribe at least in Nigeria. They just wanna make money by any means, as if they are gonna live eternal lives on earth

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by sunbilor(m): 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No comment.

But what do I know?
Exactly what came to my mind. I know the house is along Okigwe-Owerri road axis.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by akigbemaru: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
AcuraZDX:
An illegal methamphetamine laboratory has been uncovered in Orlu, Imo state, by the National Drug law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA.

TVC reports that 77kg of Crystal Meth and different equipment were also recovered from the Laboratory.

The report also noted that this is the 15th Meth lab that has been uncovered in Nigeria between 2011 and 2018. The owner has been arrested and is currently in the agency’s custody.

Read more:
https://zenithnaija.com/ndlea-uncovers-illicit-drug-laboratory-in-imo-the-15th-in-7-years/

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by swazpedro(m): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
authority2006:

Good for our kids. Unless you're mentally unbalanced

Mentally balanced human (anema) , you should know it's my opinion and look after your kids.. My children are safe
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by mechanics(m): 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
Some people always looking for cheap means to make money.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by authority2006(m): 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
swazpedro:

Mentally balanced human (anema) , you should know it's my opinion and look after your kids.. My children are safe

Yeah, I know.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by authority2006(m): 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
sunbilor:
Exactly what came to my mind. I know the house is along Okigwe-Owerri road axis.

That the house couldn't be possibly used for hard drug preparation or what? Most especially at a time it was under "renovation", the clever method to get people out of the know
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by sunbilor(m): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
authority2006:

That the house couldn't be possibly used for hard drug preparation or what? Most especially at a time it was under "renovation", the clever method to get people out of the know
The house is not in Orlu
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by encryptjay(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
Viking007:
Breaking Bad Season 5.
Methamphetamine grin
Walter White's legacy lives on.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by ojinime(m): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
Unfortunately,
This is pure truth...
I know this particular village and the house is no house of any Maurice Ibekwe. undecided

No comment.

But what do I know? [/quote]
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by billbonesmd(m): 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
Once more, an educated doof generalises
Quality20:
Igbo ppl sef. They condemn everything not their own. Most discriminatory tribe at least in Nigeria. They just wanna make money by any means, as if they are gonna live eternal lives on earth
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by arnold123: 1:40am On Nov 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No comment.

But what do I know?
it also looks nursed/surgeoned too
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Laboratory In Imo State, The 15th In 7 Years by cyrilamx(m): 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
blindjustice13:
When Buhari during his first shot at power as MILITARY HoS decreed death penalty on drug peddlers and fake drugs in order to sanitise the society, Nigerians cried foul and called him all manner of names. IBB overthrew him and returned the country to status quo, beneficiaries of this evil trade n corruption rejoiced, today we seen the outcome of these evil. that while heaven will take long in responding to Nigeria's prayer...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Undergraduate Bags Jail Term For Romance Scam / Father Raped 17-year-old Daughter For 6 Years – Doctor / Adoke’s Illness Stalls Efcc’s Interrogation Into $1.06 Billion Malabu Oil Block

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.