Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,738 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

What Writers Do Wrong? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Writers Do Wrong? (410 Views)

Writers, Do You Find Article Rewriting Easy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Writers Do Wrong? by Simiwords(f): 9:51am On Nov 25, 2018
Hello,
So I want to throw this question to everybody, every writer, reader, passerby, bystander.
Because every writer is a reader and not all readers are writers.
So let me ask every one.
What do writers do wrong?
We writers want to learn, we want to change, we want to give you guys what you want because the readers are the most important to us. So please feel free to speak. Let your voices be heard.
Remember : you don't have because you don't ask.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What Writers Do Wrong? by lacasera14(m): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2018
Always sticking to the status quo. Write fluidly with a touch of humor not being conventional and professional all the time.
Re: What Writers Do Wrong? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:51am On Nov 25, 2018
lacasera14:
Always sticking to the status quo. Write fluidly with a touch of humor not being conventional and professional all the time.
Lol. Every writer does some humour. People just happen to have different senses of it.
Re: What Writers Do Wrong? by nijabazaar: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
Stay off conventional romance...
Re: What Writers Do Wrong? by okwabayi(m): 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
Simiwords:

Because every writer is a reader and not all readers are writers.
This notion is incorrect. Nowadays anyone can become a writer. I have found all one needs is learn to gather their thoughts into words and the rest sorts itself out. As diverse as humans are writers are the same, one is bound to find an audience.
Re: What Writers Do Wrong? by Simiwords(f): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
okwabayi:

This notion is incorrect. Nowadays anyone can become a writer. I have found all one needs is learn to gather their thoughts into words and the rest sorts itself out. As diverse as humans are writers are the same, one is bound to find an audience.

I never said, readers can't become writers but the truth is that not all readers are writers and what writer is not a reader? At least you have got to read your own works too.

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Show You Where I Did Formatting And Layout Of My Ebook Without Fuss / Love Might Be Tempting / Comfort - A Poem By Brightest Okuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.