Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Wike’s Claims Of FG’s Plot To Plant Guns In Rivers A ‘blatant Falsehood’ – APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike’s Claims Of FG’s Plot To Plant Guns In Rivers A ‘blatant Falsehood’ – APC (7837 Views)

Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge / You Declared Kano A Sharia State, I Declare Rivers A Christian State - Wike Tell / Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike’s Claims Of FG’s Plot To Plant Guns In Rivers A ‘blatant Falsehood’ – APC by gare(f): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jonathan:

He is part of FG . So shut up

Part of FG as what , idiot if you don't know you ask people to teach you
Re: Wike’s Claims Of FG’s Plot To Plant Guns In Rivers A ‘blatant Falsehood’ – APC by gare(f): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
[s]
joepepsy:
And are you wike?
[/s]
Re: Wike’s Claims Of FG’s Plot To Plant Guns In Rivers A ‘blatant Falsehood’ – APC by gare(f): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: Wike’s Claims Of FG’s Plot To Plant Guns In Rivers A ‘blatant Falsehood’ – APC by Jonadull: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
gare:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Just look at your face
Carry your wahala and go grin

The mods are obviously biased
Re: Wike’s Claims Of FG’s Plot To Plant Guns In Rivers A ‘blatant Falsehood’ – APC by Nkarchi: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
Why is Wike's language always violent? you trace the personality of a man from his actions and statement
Re: Wike’s Claims Of FG’s Plot To Plant Guns In Rivers A ‘blatant Falsehood’ – APC by AdamuAudu: 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
stefanjaeger:
The case with Wike is like Biblical verse that says sinners are running when no one is actually after them. Wike is scared to his feets that opponents can now match him in every aspect. But well in my opinion as much as I believe Buhari will still win 2019 election, so also I believe defeating Wike in River state will be a too tall order for APC, I think it won't happen. Defeating Bukola Saraki is way easier than defeating Wike.
seriously, the Buhari type of governance and election winning styles is yet to be seen any where in the world, but whatever rigging methods he will use, I strongly believe in God Almighty to come to our rescue since we cannot do anything tto defeat Buhari. His recent executive council meeting include all the service chiefs but no one is more powerful that God Almighty. I hace six tenents in a compound, as at now, only one tenenat is struglying to pay. All others, some owing eight, ten, five months and therefroe have moved out yet Buhari will not allow us to vote who we prefer. It will never be well with Buhari
Re: Wike’s Claims Of FG’s Plot To Plant Guns In Rivers A ‘blatant Falsehood’ – APC by UfuomaUN(m): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
Gozzzy:
do they need to plant arms in rivers state
Rivers state already has a forest that grows arms regularly... so, the arms seed they claim, want to be planted, is like pouring a cup of water into Atlantic ocean .....

Rivers communities are low-key armouries
Re: Wike’s Claims Of FG’s Plot To Plant Guns In Rivers A ‘blatant Falsehood’ – APC by gare(f): 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jonathan:

Carry your wahala and go grin

The mods are obviously biased

grin grin grin grin Ok no vex
Re: Wike’s Claims Of FG’s Plot To Plant Guns In Rivers A ‘blatant Falsehood’ – APC by 2chukwu(m): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
Nigerian citizens especially the yorubas are the most stupid, dumbest and gullible tribe in the whole world...God! Instead of these bunch of lunatics to counter the raised allegation with another facts they are here showing up their idiotic mindsets, I hate this people....Ndi forgeries!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha / Go To Court, Osinbajo Tells Restructuring Advocates / Shi’ite Protest: IGP Places Aigs, Cps In FCT, Neighbouring States On Red Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.