Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Claims ISIS Is Behind Attack On Nigerian Soldiers (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Claims ISIS Is Behind Attack On Nigerian Soldiers (pic) (1342 Views)

Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church / Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Claims ISIS Is Behind Attack On Nigerian Soldiers (pic) by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 25, 2018
grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims ISIS Is Behind Attack On Nigerian Soldiers (pic) by Frankdoz26: 11:01am On Nov 25, 2018
For avoidance of dout, anything that comes out of my leader mouth is true. Only Yoruba Muslims will doubt it. God Bess Nnamdi KANU.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims ISIS Is Behind Attack On Nigerian Soldiers (pic) by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 25, 2018
Afonjas will say "So what"? The earlier other tribes realize that afonjas are the cause and genesis of all the problems in Nigeria, the better for us all.These people are naturally evil and wicked. They don't know God. There is no difference between evil and good in their culture. That's why they support evil naturally thinking it's good. Wicked things; just pure evil and deceit!

Like the one below me...Spits!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims ISIS Is Behind Attack On Nigerian Soldiers (pic) by Jonadull: 11:09am On Nov 25, 2018
Frankdoz26:
For avoidance of dout, anything that comes out of my leader mouth is true. Only Yoruba Muslims will doubt it. God Bess Nnamdi KANU.
liberalsinnerx:
Afonjas will say "So what"? The earlier other tribes realize that afonjas are the cause and genesis of all the problems in Nigeria, the better for us all.These people are naturally evil and wicked. They don't know God. There is no difference between evil and good in their culture. That's why they support evil naturally thinking it's good. Wicked things; just pure evil and deceit! This country is irredeemable. Only separation is the answer!
Biafra or death

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims ISIS Is Behind Attack On Nigerian Soldiers (pic) by DonBenny77(m): 11:19am On Nov 25, 2018
Buhari/Jubril

Must

Go!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims ISIS Is Behind Attack On Nigerian Soldiers (pic) by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:20am On Nov 25, 2018
Ohamadike have spoken...the supreme leader of the beautiful land of d raising sun....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims ISIS Is Behind Attack On Nigerian Soldiers (pic) by kolafolabi(m): 11:20am On Nov 25, 2018
Toothless dog..If dem born you well, come back to Zoo.. You go hear wheeen grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims ISIS Is Behind Attack On Nigerian Soldiers (pic) by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 25, 2018
kolafolabi:
[s]Toothless dog..If dem born you well, come back to Zoo.. You go hear wheeen grin grin grin grin grin grin[/s]

Insult these people wherever you see them. They are worst than the devil.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims ISIS Is Behind Attack On Nigerian Soldiers (pic) by JoannaSedley(f): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2018
kolafolabi:
Toothless dog..If dem born you well, come back to Zoo.. You go hear wheeen grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oh ladalada ladalada.

Ain't you guys ashamed of this stale line yet.?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims ISIS Is Behind Attack On Nigerian Soldiers (pic) by Sarkin: 11:27am On Nov 25, 2018
God forgive we Igbos wherever we have wronged you.
God please take back that scourge called Mazi Cownu always from us forever.
God please save my people for we have been misled and we have contempt for our true leader M.Buhari.

We Igbos must wake up and remove the shackles and chains tied on us by the evil satanic spawn KANU.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims ISIS Is Behind Attack On Nigerian Soldiers (pic) by macluvph1(m): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2018
As far as NK said this, It's the honest truth.

Until black men start taking responsibility of their own evil nothing good will come to them.

It's only perpetuating evil that black men will connive with Arabs and westerners to execute to the end but if it's good thing they will develop epilepsy and inconsistency.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims ISIS Is Behind Attack On Nigerian Soldiers (pic) by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 25, 2018
liberalsinnerx:
Afonjas will say "So what"? The earlier other tribes realize that afonjas are the cause and genesis of all the problems in Nigeria, the better for us all.These people are naturally evil and wicked. They don't know God. There is no difference between evil and good in their culture. That's why they support evil naturally thinking it's good. Wicked things; just pure evil and deceit!

Like the one below me...Spits!

Please you guys should take it easy. I’m now developing fear for the Yoruba tribe, since coming to Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims ISIS Is Behind Attack On Nigerian Soldiers (pic) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
Frankdoz26:

Is he god?
Is he perfect?
I tire for una brand of followership o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims ISIS Is Behind Attack On Nigerian Soldiers (pic) by Frankdoz26: 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
BishopImam:

Is he god?
Is he perfect?
Nnamdi kanu is perfect, he is faultless. Even his dog, " jack" is better than average Yoruba Muslim youth.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims ISIS Is Behind Attack On Nigerian Soldiers (pic) by BankeSmalls(f): 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
BishopImam:

Is he god?
Is he perfect?

Whatever Nnamdi Kanu says is the whole truth, only truth and cannot be argued.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims ISIS Is Behind Attack On Nigerian Soldiers (pic) by RevenGeMission: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
even if tweet is uverified

(1) (Reply)

PDP Rally In Taurani LGA Kano (Photos) / Nigeria Decides: PDP Is Trying To Make The Election Inconclusive, Keyamo Alleges / Youruba don't hate Igbo or any other :ben Murray-bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.