Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,329 members, 7,839,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Governor Udom Emmanuel Renames Akwa Ibom International Airport To Victor Attah I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Emmanuel Renames Akwa Ibom International Airport To Victor Attah I (349 Views)

Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos / Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? / Akwa Ibom State Governor Renames Int'l Airport After Ex-Governor Victor Attah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Renames Akwa Ibom International Airport To Victor Attah I by Ifiok7(m): 11:17am On Nov 25, 2018
Governor Udom Emmanuel renames Akwa Ibom International Airport to Victor Attah International Airport.

The proclamation by the Governor was made yesterday during the banquet organized by the State Government to honour the Father of Modern Akwa Ibom who clocked 80 last week.

This is the first time Obong Attah has been accorded the due respect he deserves by the state Government since he left office in 2015.

For this,I say Thank you Governor Udom Gabriel Emmanuel.

Thank you Rt.Hon (Barr) Onofiok Luke...
Thank you Rt.Hon Aniekan Uko and other members of the State House of Assembly who gave nod to this dream.

Thank you my fellow Akwa Ibomites for the love shown to Obong Victor Attah.

Indeed,it is well with our souls.

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Renames Akwa Ibom International Airport To Victor Attah I by Jerom101: 11:22am On Nov 25, 2018
I think it's not a welcome development. See what sentiment can cause. Why not name it after Goodwill Akpabio, one whose tenure saw the construction of the stadium.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Renames Akwa Ibom International Airport To Victor Attah I by Ifiok7(m): 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
I did not mention Stadium in the post

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Key Plans Of Presidential Aspirants For These Pressing Issues? / PDP Inaugurates Its National Campaign Council / Group Sues FIRS Over Atiku’s Tax Receipts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.