Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,799 members, 7,862,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

What Are The Key Plans Of Presidential Aspirants For These Pressing Issues? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Key Plans Of Presidential Aspirants For These Pressing Issues? (351 Views)

Ebonyi 2023: Police Arrest 2 APC Aspirants For Allegedly Refusing To Step Down / Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP / Ondo 2020: APC Screening Appeal Committee Clear 12 Aspirants For Party's Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Key Plans Of Presidential Aspirants For These Pressing Issues? by CodeTemplar: 3:05am On Nov 27, 2018
Nigerians are known to react to pressing issues on social media always but when election time approaches we hardly seek the opinion of top candidates concerning these pressing issues. This pattern has made it far too easy for leaders with sectional interest to come on board and manifest their corrupt tendencies.
For this reason I am opening this thread to help articulate pressing issues I feel presidential candidates need to take a clear stance on.

Some of these issues are :
Herdsmen / farmers clash
PIGB
Federal character principle
Education funding and corrupt learning institutions
The NNPC underperformance issues.
Corrupttion
Restructuring
Food security
Diversification of economy from crude sales
Boko Haram
Police
ND oil clean up
Debt management
Agricultural plan
Health sector plan
Power sector plans
Ease of doing business
Re: What Are The Key Plans Of Presidential Aspirants For These Pressing Issues? by CodeTemplar: 3:07am On Nov 27, 2018
I use this opportunity/thread to humbly invite the heavyweights political party supporters here on nairaland like sarrki, madridguy, buhariguy, senatordave, racoon, tonyebarcanista, amaniro tonyzaks, irokoOluwere, maclatunji
, HigherEd.

Please make known to us where you can, the stance or plan of your candidate/party on these undeniably sensitive issues to our nation.

I also invite the mods for consideration. Mynd44, lalasticlala please consider for FP.
Re: What Are The Key Plans Of Presidential Aspirants For These Pressing Issues? by MetaPhysical: 3:08am On Nov 27, 2018
grin
I am always the one standing up to the challenge on this proposal. Tonyebarcanista had promised a response after Atiku policy document is released. After the release I nudged him, no response. This is good thread and I hope you get good responses without the roforofo fights.
Re: What Are The Key Plans Of Presidential Aspirants For These Pressing Issues? by amaniro: 6:12am On Nov 27, 2018
Firstly, Nigeria should not be heavily dependant on crude oil, diversification of economy here, the best alternative is agriculture. But, the agricultural sector is also neglected

For me: The way to boost farm produce is that every state should build a large state farm where they can grow any crop of their choice, do you know it's agricultural that built America?, yes.

Health sector is dead, the current minister is sleeping. There should be free health care for people under 18. Free medical check ups and other health awareness.

Power, it's iconic cause I thought fashola was reasonable, just last week I heard the megawatts had dropped. They should try to increase the megawatt and now that is harmattan they should employ use of wind mils not only water, coal, oil etc we should try something new.
Re: What Are The Key Plans Of Presidential Aspirants For These Pressing Issues? by amaniro: 6:13am On Nov 27, 2018
Educational sector and Oil sector should both be overhauled.
Re: What Are The Key Plans Of Presidential Aspirants For These Pressing Issues? by CodeTemplar: 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
amaniro:
Educational sector and Oil sector should both be overhauled.
agreed
Re: What Are The Key Plans Of Presidential Aspirants For These Pressing Issues? by haladadon: 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
said baba till 2023.

all you guys talking shiiiii here, I want to let you know that the almajiris didn't watch that debate.

all this debate don't mean a thing.

said baba till 2023

1 Like

Re: What Are The Key Plans Of Presidential Aspirants For These Pressing Issues? by CodeTemplar: 3:24am On Sep 12, 2019
haladadon:
said baba till 2023.

all you guys talking shiiiii here, I want to let you know that the almajiris didn't watch that debate.

all this debate don't mean a thing.

said baba till 2023

(1) (Reply)

Buratai: Army Will Replicate Ekiti, Osun Elections Successes In 2019 / Commissioner Of Police Sends Politicians Serious Warning / Nsima Ekere Assured Of Gubernatorial Victory And Calls For Peace In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.