Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) (57904 Views)

Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. / Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter / Sean 'diddy' Combs Has Changed His Name Again(peep) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
Puff Daddy >>>P Diddy to Diddy that Year.
RIP to the departed.
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
Explorers:
Diddy was pictured hugging singer User Raymond as they moved on to the burial.

Diddy was supported by many of his loved one and famous faces as Porter was laid to rest.

Usher Raymond.
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by OkunrinOloro: 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
Side chicks were never meant to be loyal. That duty is reserved for wives.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I envy him because of this rare opportunity. Diddy deserves a better partner.
Now is the time for him to do what is right and marry Cassie Ventura.

It's almost impossible to see a side chick that loyal these days.

2 Likes

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by princechurchill(m): 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
And yet you dump her for a fresh young side chick despite her loyalty

This is hypocrisy at its worst

7 Likes

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
chillychill:
What is making dis usher laugh as if he is in a wedding ceremony undecided

Maybe it's the effect of the deadly herpes. It comes with bouts of hallucination.

3 Likes

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
RIP, beautiful angel. Idk how her kids are coping, especially her 11-yr old twin girls, Jesse and Deliliah.

1 Like

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by dangoteinlaw: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I envy him because of this rare opportunity. Diddy deserves a better partner.
Now is the time for him to do what is right and marry Cassie Ventura.

It's almost impossible to see a side chick that loyal these days.

lol i done dey observe u recently, u be real case
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Ejiod(m): 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
iamJ:
On my way to the funeral
Kai u ehhhhhn shocked shocked shocked
Lol Alahaji Theanos
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by meezynetwork(m): 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
So sad
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
dominique:
Why is Usher grinning at a funeral like that, is he happy she's dead?
Thought I was the only one that noticed that..
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Mankosi: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
Rip
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Borntofuck: 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mehhn see dat puff diddy suit ,omoh
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
Sparkle777:
Chaaii, I feel for the kids. RIP woman.
This Puffy sef, why is he acting like the widower. He never made a honest woman of her, he broke her heart serially despite snatching her from All. B. Now, he is prancing upandan like say the tin dey pain am.
Not comfortable wit ppl around dying young biko.
wetn concern dis one

1 Like

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ishilove:
What kind of flu kills? I've never heard of the flu killing a full blooded Nigerian undecided

I wonder why Diddy never made it official. The woman just dey born dey born like baby factory yet no ring on it.
An autopsy was done but the official cause of death is yet been revealead. I believe it would soon.

But from the little I know, she had pneumonia, which is quite deadly. She had also just returned from a trip to Africa when she started feeling sick.

Idk why Diddy never made it official but I believe she also hesitated marrying him because he had cheated a few times and also left her for J.Lo.
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
dominique:

She allowed it. He kept cheating on her and treating her like dirt and she kept going back to him. He dumped her to start a high profiled relationship with J.Lo when their second son was still a baby. After the J.Lo relationship ended, she went back to him and had a set of twins. Even then, he was cheating on her with Cassie and a bunch of younger models. I honestly don't understand how women allow men to walk all over them because of money. It has to be low self-esteem.
It baffles me how you deluded females expect a superstar rap artist/mogul like almighty Diddy to be faithful. Puffy of the World. King of Swag. Baba for the boys and girls. Someone whose entire career and legacy is built literally on the Bad Boy persona. Yet you want him to be a good boy. It's ridiculous.

Of course he loved Kim, that's why he made her family. But he is too shrewd a businessman to officially wife anybody. Next thing she would file for divorce and want half of a fortune she knows not how it was built. Ask fools like Tiger Woods.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Just2endowed2(m): 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
dominique:

She allowed it. He kept cheating on her and treating her like dirt and she kept going back to him. He dumped her to start a high profiled relationship with J.Lo when their second son was still a baby. After the J.Lo relationship ended, she went back to him and had a set of twins. Even then, he was cheating on her with Cassie and a bunch of younger models. I honestly don't understand how women allow men to walk all over them because of money. It has to be low self-esteem.

Still baffles me how an adult can succumb to flu despite their advanced health care over there. Hope the death is investigated properly

Flu are of different categories and side effects. There are some that our immune system can't handle alone but with the help of medical care the type of flu will be cure.

Madam dominique hope you remember just2endowed
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by ednut1(m): 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
d matter tire me o.....someone dat gave you 5 children, still u didn't marry her....dats utter wickedness
not everyone wamts marriage na

1 Like

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by LuciferElohim: 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
nwamabo247:
HI nairalanders sorry for disturbing you,please i need your help. For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support but right now things are very very difficut for me.expecially feeding an title medications.please i need ur finnacial help and prayer. no matter how small it will make differance thank and GOD BLESS YOU)

This spinal cord injury hasn't prevented you from having sex in the last 12 years has it?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Thegamingorca(m): 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
Explorers:
Music mogul Sean 'Diddy' Combs displayed his immense heartbreak as former model Kim Porter's funeral took on Saturday in Georgia with her gold casket the center of attention and a fireworks display sending her off.

Devastated rap superstar, Sean 'Diddy' Combs appeared deep in thought as he took a lone stroll at Evergreen Memorial Garden Cemetery on Saturday.

The mother of his children Kim Porter, 47, who died after battling flu, was being buried alongside her mother Sarah Porter who passed away in 2014.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6424595/Mourners-arrive-Kim-Porters-Georgia-funeral-remains-unclear-Diddy-eulogy.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2946754085

Rip
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
Yet to see Eminem... Hope he made it to d funeral..
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by naijacentric(m): 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
P diddy had renewed his subscription Illuminati tins

1 Like

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by davidodiba(m): 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
Afterall said and done....wakes up in forever land totally unprepared to meet with thy God? God forbid. Tomorrow may be late. Receive Jesus while the Offer is still here.

RIP to the dead please

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by facealone05(m): 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
dominique:
it depends on there discussions at least he need to put smiles to his face...

1 Like

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by verifiablefacts: 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
Explorers:
Music mogul Sean 'Diddy' Combs displayed his immense heartbreak as former model Kim Porter's funeral took on Saturday in Georgia with her gold casket the center of attention and a fireworks display sending her off.

Devastated rap superstar, Sean 'Diddy' Combs appeared deep in thought as he took a lone stroll at Evergreen Memorial Garden Cemetery on Saturday.

The mother of his children Kim Porter, 47, who died after battling flu, was being buried alongside her mother Sarah Porter who passed away in 2014.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6424595/Mourners-arrive-Kim-Porters-Georgia-funeral-remains-unclear-Diddy-eulogy.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2946754085

pls which one is 'mother of his children' again?
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
ednut1:
not everyone wamts marriage na
i know, that dosent mean you should impregnate someone 5times and not marry her.....imagine if someone did that to your sister

1 Like

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Ignatio(m): 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
dominique:

The way he's all dressed up you will know he came for the cams.

2 Likes

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by chillychill(f): 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
Hedonini:

Maybe it's the effect of the deadly herpes. It comes with bouts of hallucination.

Lmao cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy so u mean usher is hallucinating?
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by ednut1(m): 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
i know, that dosent mean you should impregnate someone 5times and not marry her.....imagine if someone did that to your sister
its 5 times not once or twice. So she was ok with it

1 Like

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by gaventa: 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
With Diddys outburst after the demise of Kim, If this happened in Africa he would havr suspected by her family members. Rip to her
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by homirefacuny(m): 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
iamJ:
na wa for you oooo

So everybody should be vexing, I smile and laugh at funerals, I even say some jokes, if you see me vexing at a funeral just know that I was told that there wouldn't be food after
Mad cow grin

4 Likes

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by ivanalimi: 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
Hedonini:

It baffles me how you deluded females expect a superstar rap artist/mogul like almighty Diddy to be faithful. Puffy of the World. King of Swag. Baba for the boys and girls. Someone whose entire career and legacy is built literally on the Bad Boy persona. Yet you want him to be a good boy. It's ridiculous.

Of course he loved Kim, that's why he made her family. But he is too shrewd a businessman to wife anybody. Next thing she would file for divorce and want half of a fortune she knows not how it was built. Ask fools like Tiger Woods.
they expect p.diddy that is worth 1 billion dollars to marry? why? when he has different classy pussies at his beck and call any time and he has more than five children already? what does he want again? one woman will now come and divorce him on top one yeye excuse and cart away half of his wealth? u think na everybody foolish like eboue?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by SIRTee15: 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
dominique:

Still baffles me how an adult can succumb to flu despite their advanced health care over there. Hope the death is investigated properly
Severe flu kills...
Especially if not detected on time or treatment is delayed...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful / Rihanna’s Response To Fan Who Commented On Her “Stretch Marks” (Photos) / Portable Crashes His Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.