Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) (44896 Views)

Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 26, 2018
gud4dbest:
The name answers to some people, I mean some people whose know how to draw power from the name(I am one)...What you see happened to these victims does not negate the potency the name Jesus Carries....Peace.

Oga, forget all nah wash, if you know you know..!!
People are always carried off by the euphoria and theatrics and nothing more, they are just selling air and smoke to people in exchange for their hard earned cash and and put them under total control or zombification..!!

If you must know spirituality got absolutely nothing to do nor have any connection whatsoever with organised religion..!!!
There are natural law, knowledge and rules if you adhere to can draw you power and has nothing to do with any Jesus name..!! Our forefather know these things even before the white man and his Jesus came..!!

If you don't know, know now, some of these so called real pastors are even more afraid than you, in fact they can't even enter some place you can enter.. If you think any of them believe in Jesus to protect them from danger then you are on a long thing bro...!!!

Peace..!!!
Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 26, 2018
Davidoya:

Stop saying trash.. pastor is a title Nigerians love just like all other titles. Its only God that knows those who are really serving him.

Oga, i don's even think you understand what they are saying, you don't jump into making comment without first going through the discuss..!!
That's why Nigeria problem no dey ever finish..!!!

Peace..!!
Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 26, 2018
mrgreen4real:

Ogbeni even Jesus Christ you mentioned as a supposed rescuer whenever he is called upon was crucified by people. So long as someone is of flesh and blood, he/she is capable of being hack to death. So don't be deter by some myopic thought.

If Jesus never saved you in one way or the other, he had saved me a lot.

So hold on to what you are worshiping.

Oga, its just share luck or your time is not ripe, simple...!! when the time comes you would see the truth for what it is..!!
Do not be deceived..!!
Peace..!!
Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 26, 2018
mrgreen4real:

Ogbeni even Jesus Christ you mentioned as a supposed rescuer whenever he is called upon was crucified by people. So long as someone is of flesh and blood, he/she is capable of being hack to death. So don't be deter by sink you need to worship anythingome myopic thought.

If Jesus never saved you in one way or the other, he had saved me a lot.

So hold on to what you are worshiping.

I do not think any need to worship anything, you only need to connect to the life source and you would just be just fine..!!
Peace..!!
Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by linearity: 1:53am On Nov 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When I see horrible things happen to supposed pastors.
A part of me believes it is God separating the wheat from the tares.

Because God who is full of mercy and who orders our steps, won't allow a real pastor go through such embarrassment.

Well, what do I know? God's ways are not man's ways.

I dedicate my FTC to the thieves who behead my posts on NL and post them on other social media sites.

Base on your analysis and conclusions....I guess James, the Son of Zebedee one of the disciples of Jesus who was decapitated was not a real Pastor nor was Bartholomew another disciple, who was skinned alive.

Thomas another disciple was speared to death, another fake, going by your analysis. Matthew was stabbed to death, another embarrassing death not befitting of a real Pastor. Matthias who replaced Judas and was said to have been vertically sawed in half while from his buttocks to his head, while been hanged upside down, must be another fake.

Well, what do I know. God's ways are not man's ways.
Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by gud4dbest(m): 3:15am On Nov 26, 2018
Bethor:

Oga, forget all nah wash, if you know you know..!!
People are always carried off by the euphoria and theatrics and nothing more, they are just selling air and smoke to people in exchange for their hard earned cash and and put them under total control or zombification..!!

If you must know spirituality got absolutely nothing to do nor have any connection whatsoever with organised religion..!!!
There are natural law, knowledge and rules if you adhere to can draw you power and has nothing to do with any Jesus name..!! Our forefather know these things even before the white man and his Jesus came..!!

If you don't know, know now, some of these so called real pastors are even more afraid than you, in fact they can't even enter some place you can enter.. If you think any of them believe in Jesus to protect them from danger then you are on a long thing bro...!!!

Peace..!!!
You can take theory from someone but you can not take experience especially if one has a series... God be with you .
Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by phaphyz05(m): 4:11am On Nov 26, 2018
BubuZombi:
At times, I wipe for this country

cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by star(f): 7:58am On Nov 26, 2018
you are a fool for saying that, how about Stephen, John the baptize and other apostles that were killed for their faith dose it mean they were fake,idiot like u...
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Because God who is full of mercy and who orders our steps, won't allow a real pastor go through such embarrassment.

I dedicate my FTC to the thieves who behead my posts on NL and post them on other social media sites.
Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by Liverpoolfc(m): 8:22am On Nov 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No man is as great as John the Baptist, yet he was beheaded. The way he died is not a measure of his faith
Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by osuofia2(m): 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
BubuZombi:
At times, I [b]wipe for this country[/b]
Weep. Cc grammarnazi

1 Like

Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by sonnie10: 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
quentin06:
another ebom ebijiakara war is brewing in bahumono territory, this time its between usumutong, ediba and afafanyi, the governor of cross river state needs to sit up to his responsibilities, usumutong has been troubling the area for too long.

security votes are meant for security not buying used power bikes.

What is someone like Liyel Imoke the former governor doing about this. When you are retired as a Governor, you become and elder statesman in your community and help with calming this type of situation.
You don't just go and sit in Abuja while your house is on fire.
Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 28, 2018
sonnie10:

What is someone like Liyel Imoke the former governor doing about this. When you are retired as a Governor, you become and elder statesman in your community and help with calming this type of situation.
You don't just go and sit in Abuja while your house is on fire.

that one had never cared about his place.
Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
listening to the state name rivers self, is a state that's govern by river spirit
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fake Army Officer In Port-Harcourt Apprehended By Security Operatives (Pics) / Suspected Cultist Murdered In Asaba, Delta State (graphic Photos) / Cameroonian Family Of 8 Die In Their Sleep In Cross River State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.