Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary (20800 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 53rd Birthday As Yemi Osinbajo Shares Family Photos / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Honour Wives Of Outgoing And Incoming Governors / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by omocalabar(m): 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
Apc achievement
Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by KanwuliaExtra: 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
Fake pastor of JUBRIL!
Occultic EL-SUDANEE lawyer.

Nigerians will ROAST and TOAST you alive as an accomplice to FRAUD, when the truth finally comes out in January 2019! cheesy

Vice President to JUBRIL AMINU from SUDAN!
419 VP! grin
Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by MsGood(f): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Congratulations....

She never knew the man he married would be a V.P one day...

Ladies be wise.
It has nothing to do with human wisdom, it's about God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by ekestic1976(f): 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
dokyOloye:

https://www.thecable.ng/osinbajo-gej-yaradua-didnt-build-a-single-road/amp

Should I supply you more of his lies?

Modified.
So una afonja squad moderators don already delete my comment?
Wonderful grin grin

It's certain that you can never rise above your village level, Hateful Heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
dokyOloye:

https://www.thecable.ng/osinbajo-gej-yaradua-didnt-build-a-single-road/amp

Should I supply you more of his lies?

Modified.
So una afonja squad moderators don already delete my comment?
Wonderful grin grin

Construction of new road is different from rehabilitation of road.....show me one road constructed by GEJ

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Fake pastor of JUBRIL!
Occultic EL-SUDANEE lawyer.

Nigerians will ROAST and TOAST you alive as an accomplice to FRAUD, when the truth finally comes out in January 2019! cheesy

Vice President to JUBRIL AMINU from SUDAN!
419 VP! grin

Wailing is your calling

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by dokyOloye: 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
ekestic1976:

It's certain that you can never rise above your village level, Hateful Heart.
Zombie.

Buhari and Tinubu have used d Lagos/Ibadan amala/ewedu press to programme your brain.
That why d only defence you and Buhari can offer is "hate speech" and "kwarapshan" .
I told you a fact with evidence, All you can come up with is "hate speech ".
Itiboribo
Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
EVIL, WICKEDNESS AND INSENSITIVITY AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL!!!
YOU ARE CELEBRATING WEDDING ANNIVERSARY WHEN NIGERIAN SOLDIERS ARE BEING KILLED IN THEIR HUNDREDS.
THEIR FAMILIES ARE STILL AWAITING THE FATE OF THIER LOVE ONES/ BREAD WINNERS FROM THIS SAME BUHARI / OSIBANJO GOVERMENT.
Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by KanwuliaExtra: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
omoowo8888:

Wailing is your calling

Oh yes o!

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Oh yes o!

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
Praizenews:
See More Romantic Loveup Photoshoot of VP and his wife Dolapo .....Watch Video here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/vp-yemi-osinbajo-and-dolapo-osinbajo-celebrates-29years-wedding-anniversary/
useless family afonjos
Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by oluwasegun007(m): 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
MsGood:

It has nothing to do with human wisdom, it's about God's grace.

Ok ma
Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
So they have two sons and two daughters. Perfect. Beautiful family.
Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
biafraguy:
useless family afonjos
b

I think you're mistaking them for ojukwu and his useless family.
Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by BABANGBALI: 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ugliest couple ever liveth. None of the boys resemble their father, I suspect fowl play
Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by senatorizyking(m): 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
computergeek:
True. Thank God you used the word 'wise'. Wise not to follow someone with no ambition because he said, "nobody knows tomorrow. I may be a V.P tomorrow."

Almost every guy says that sh!t, so women should follow all of them bah?

I always tell my ladies; "Many of the guys who chyke you now will become big names tomorrow. Many will also keep staying broke, because they didn't know any better. The only way to save yourself from dying of jealousy when the ones who blow come and start flaunting wealth, is to make sure you blow too. Being a woman is not a prohibition from getting rich."

Congrats to them anyways.
I love your last sentence . I hope other ladies shares such notion.

1 Like

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by bukatyne(f): 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
Congratulations to VP and his family.

I find Madam Dolapo too subdued like she is trying to suppress who she really his or is wearing a facade.

It is her anniversary and her children have more life on their faces than her.

Beautiful children who are alive and free.
Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by Standardcosting(m): 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
computergeek:
True. Thank God you used the word 'wise'. Wise not to follow someone with no ambition because he said, "nobody knows tomorrow. I may be a V.P tomorrow."

Almost every guy says that sh!t, so women should follow all of them bah?

I always tell my ladies; "Many of the guys who chyke you now will become big names tomorrow. Many will also keep staying broke, because they didn't know any better. The only way to save yourself from dying of jealousy when the ones who blow come and start flaunting wealth, is to make sure you blow too. Being a woman is not a prohibition from getting rich."

Congrats to them anyways.
I find your comment hilarious but true. Unfortunately, many ladies believe they can only blow through their spouse.

1 Like

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by meccuno: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
fake pastor
Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Congratulations....

She never knew the man he married would be a V.P one day...

Ladies be wise.
Yes na...By the time I become president...All those girls that always abuse me that I ugly pass monkey abusing me that my head is big hen angry .....I will show them all..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by Burgerlomo: 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
Congratulations cool
Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by dejilag: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
Imaging as you educated reach only you five children
Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
They are laughing at all the iidiots that sold all their generation's future to put them in power. Now they are filthy rich. Their kid's next generation won't have to lift a pin to earn a dime. All thanks to you all.
Re: Vp Yemi Osinbajo and Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 29years wedding Anniversary by OOLUSOGA(m): 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
Happy wedding celebration to the family.
congratulations

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu / FFK: Again, Precious Chikwendu Waits To See Her Children Without Success / Christmas Dance By Ex- Governor Akala (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.