Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,595 members, 7,958,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

Party Food Can Kill You..oyinbos Criticise Naija Cooking Pots - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Party Food Can Kill You..oyinbos Criticise Naija Cooking Pots (752 Views)

Coco Samba Sexual Stimulant Can Kill - NAFDAC / Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? / This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Party Food Can Kill You..oyinbos Criticise Naija Cooking Pots by tealaw(m): 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
Oyinbos said they've discovered why africans especially Nigerians die so much and at a young age.Ignorance is part of everyday life in Nigeria.
Alot of Nigerian parties cook with these aluminium pots and feed thousands of people with harzard materials.

watch horrifying moments terrible materials are mixed to make the famous alumunium pots in nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlGDhgYw65A

Re: Party Food Can Kill You..oyinbos Criticise Naija Cooking Pots by gaby(m): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ignorance is sure worst and a much deadlier killer than the HIV.
Re: Party Food Can Kill You..oyinbos Criticise Naija Cooking Pots by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
Nothing is wrong with that pot.

Any Jollof Rice cooked with this pot will make Onyibo to claim asylum in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Party Food Can Kill You..oyinbos Criticise Naija Cooking Pots by LuciferElohim: 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
But lalasticlala used these same pots for his child's naming.
The big black one sef.

Are they trying to say lala is a bushman?

Nah. Those white men are stupid.

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Party Food Can Kill You..oyinbos Criticise Naija Cooking Pots by oluwatosink: 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
omo forget that one...
that is why we are africans
Re: Party Food Can Kill You..oyinbos Criticise Naija Cooking Pots by Kharol1234: 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
if we no chop party jollof rice wetin we gain....if u eat party jollof rice u go dae pray make e no finish.......i just remember sumtin nw dat means say mama micheal for near ojo local government na harzadous jollof rice she dae sell..... I go chop d rice 2morrow to see weather harzad dae insyd....
Re: Party Food Can Kill You..oyinbos Criticise Naija Cooking Pots by okwabayi(m): 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
Well, humans' way of life leads to death. I guess nature and man's habits have inputs in controlling excessive population numbers.
Re: Party Food Can Kill You..oyinbos Criticise Naija Cooking Pots by tealaw(m): 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Nothing is wrong with that pot.

Any Jollof Rice cooked with this pot will make Onyibo to claim asylum in Nigeria.

people like you are the type we dont want in Nigeria. backward-minded.
Omo ita. Óraisa
Re: Party Food Can Kill You..oyinbos Criticise Naija Cooking Pots by tealaw(m): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
oluwatosink:
omo forget that one...
that is why we are africansomo forget that one...
omo forget that one...

ignorance kills

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Skincare And Personal Care / Beautiful Lady Died Few Days After This Shocking Post On Twitter / Benefits Of Raising Pigeons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.