Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,548 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. (27255 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu / Osun Governorship Election: Oyetola Reconciles With Aregbesola / Tinubu Bans Political Groups In Lagos As War With Aregbesola Worsens Over 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2018

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
Worker's Drive Commissioned by Gov. Aregbesola.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. by Corrinthians(m): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
Sarathief and Athiefwku fanatics, what sayest thou?

111 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
When you don't have anything to show as the former governor of Kwara state, as overlord of Kwara state for decades and as the Senate President, you steal other people's hard work, blood and sweat.

Saraki is of course a treasury looter, but his also other people's achievement looter.

And these athiefKULOOTERS want to rule Nigeria

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. by yjgm(m): 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
See scam o. Caught in the act. Saraki, which way na

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
Corrinthians:

Buhari and BMC taught him

APC and shamelessness undecided

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. by zone51: 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
deomelo:
Worker's Drive Commissioned by Gov. Aregbesola.

You self goofed...that part they used is coming from Ajegunle going to Igbona..the area is called Olonkoro.. grin

The Workerss drive is coming from Oja oba going to Olaiya which you will have to pass through Isale-Osun...

Damn!, I miss home angry ...Last time I went, I was wowed with the infrastructural developments. God bless Ogbeni Aregbe and forgive him his shortcomings

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
Akwa Ibom state Governor renames International Airport

https://www.nairaland.com/4866625/akwa-ibom-state-governor-rename

Udom is working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. by DaFlash: 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
grin we are not surprised grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. by salford1: 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
What a joke of a country. Noth like aregbe is different from saraki. Birds of a feather.
Re: Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. by PythonDancer: 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Pdp and ipob osu jews are bastards

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. by easynetsms(m): 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Corrinthians:

These are things he learnt when he was in the APc

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Next devil

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. by wristbangle: 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
This country dey shame me in so many ways.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. by datribune: 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
That's what they do best, na thief thief people nah. Sarathief & Atikulooter will never come anywhere near our national treasury ever again.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. by weyreypey: 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
zone51:

You self goofed...that part they used is coming from Ajegunle going to Igbona..the area is called Olonkoro.. grin
Re: Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. by netpro(m): 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2018

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. by Oluwayomyi: 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
don't mind the looters

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. by kolnel: 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
lol
I still don’t know why people still support the loser
He’s too ambitious for my liking
They been enslaving kwara state for centuries

I hope apc or any other good party take the state away

Pdp is never an option to apc

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
DaFlash:
grin am not surprised grin

How someone supports incompetent Buhari who masterminded the killing of over 100 soldiers in metele is surprising
Re: Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. by isaac9ja: 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
Igbo guys in house, please help me out. Someone called me "Okachara Mara pure water" abeg what is the meaning.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. by Metuh: 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
deomelo:
Photo shop designs by BMC. Mtcheeeew
Re: Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. by Okoyeebo: 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
Karatum:

Buhari and BMC taught him

APC and shamelessness undecided

A thief in PDP stole and you're blaming APC?

I've always known that you must be a criminal to excel in PDP.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. by Okoyeebo: 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
Metuh:

Photo shop designs by BMC. Mtcheeeew

Hawking of gala and fan yogo is not allowed on that road.

I just said I should tell you.

16 Likes

Re: Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. by nelronaldo(m): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
Let me see a video of the group campaigning with this structure. Anyone can sit in his house and do this. Considering how desperate the Federal government is to bring Saraki down, anything is possible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. by DaFlash: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

How someone supports incompetent Buhari who masterminded the killing of over 100 soldiers in metele is surprising
am neither a supporter of buhari or atiku or even any candidate.
Re: Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. by iammo(m): 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
Campaigning with Roads in 2018 is shameful shocked however stealing a picture from your opponent is even more distasteful

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Second Niger Bridge Suffer Setback As Host Communities Demand For "Entitlements" / Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide / Voting Ends At Ruling APC Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.