Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Lady Exposed Her Boobs And Underwear In Revealing Outfit At Afrima Awards [pics] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Exposed Her Boobs And Underwear In Revealing Outfit At Afrima Awards [pics] (6883 Views)

Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Pictured Together At GQ Men Of The Year Awards (pics) / Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] / Seyi Shay Falls On Stage At AFRIMA 2017 While Performing (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Exposed Her Boobs And Underwear In Revealing Outfit At Afrima Awards [pics] by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
On Saturday’s night, the 5th edition of the All Africa Music Awards (AFRIMA) was held at the Accra International Conference Centre, Ghana.

The red carpet saw Ghanaian TV personality and comedian, Afia Schwarzenegger, who went braless was pictured posing with hiplife musician, Patapaa in a revealing outfit that exposed her boobs and underwear.

Below Are The sexy Photos;

Read More At https://www.brainnewsradio.com/see-how-this-lady-exposed-her-boobs-and-underwear-in-revealing-outfit-at-afrima-awards-2018/

Re: Lady Exposed Her Boobs And Underwear In Revealing Outfit At Afrima Awards [pics] by izzou(m): 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
grin

This has got to be the most expensive hoe I've seen cool

I mean hoe, not hoe cool

4 Likes

Re: Lady Exposed Her Boobs And Underwear In Revealing Outfit At Afrima Awards [pics] by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: Lady Exposed Her Boobs And Underwear In Revealing Outfit At Afrima Awards [pics] by JasonScoolari: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
FACT: "90% of the guys who viewed this thread zoomed the picture"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposed Her Boobs And Underwear In Revealing Outfit At Afrima Awards [pics] by izzou(m): 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:

God bless James Onanefe Ibori cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Exposed Her Boobs And Underwear In Revealing Outfit At Afrima Awards [pics] by JasonScoolari: 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
izzou:

God bless James Onanefe Ibori cool
Do you know that you just made me smile? For doing so, you go live long and be prosperous.

God bless you bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposed Her Boobs And Underwear In Revealing Outfit At Afrima Awards [pics] by izzou(m): 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Do you know that you just made me smile? For doing so, you go live long and be prosperous.

God bless you bro.

My mann cool cool cool

God bless us bros
Re: Lady Exposed Her Boobs And Underwear In Revealing Outfit At Afrima Awards [pics] by JasonScoolari: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
izzou:

My mann cool cool cool

God bless us bros
Add "Chief" next time. grin

Re: Lady Exposed Her Boobs And Underwear In Revealing Outfit At Afrima Awards [pics] by Peterdredd(m): 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
Lol. grin
Re: Lady Exposed Her Boobs And Underwear In Revealing Outfit At Afrima Awards [pics] by generationz(f): 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
wasn't this the woman her husband caught cheating and posted the picture online?

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposed Her Boobs And Underwear In Revealing Outfit At Afrima Awards [pics] by Wayne4uall(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I did not zoom it
Re: Lady Exposed Her Boobs And Underwear In Revealing Outfit At Afrima Awards [pics] by dadebayo1(m): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
grin.. Vaseline crew....
Re: Lady Exposed Her Boobs And Underwear In Revealing Outfit At Afrima Awards [pics] by speedyconnect3: 6:36am On Nov 26, 2018
Wonder why she dey answer same name with commando. shocked

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

Re: Lady Exposed Her Boobs And Underwear In Revealing Outfit At Afrima Awards [pics] by Elnino4ladies: 7:04am On Nov 26, 2018
Make una see Patappa shoe LMAO

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposed Her Boobs And Underwear In Revealing Outfit At Afrima Awards [pics] by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 26, 2018
nice tits

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposed Her Boobs And Underwear In Revealing Outfit At Afrima Awards [pics] by Goldfia: 10:28am On Nov 26, 2018
See as e be like say make person dy snap with ihn house boy ���
Re: Lady Exposed Her Boobs And Underwear In Revealing Outfit At Afrima Awards [pics] by Newznow: 11:05am On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Lady Exposed Her Boobs And Underwear In Revealing Outfit At Afrima Awards [pics] by Newznow: 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Lady Exposed Her Boobs And Underwear In Revealing Outfit At Afrima Awards [pics] by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Photo; Coca-cola Under Fire For Naming A Can Of Drink After The Female Sex Organ / Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Bedroom / Yvonne Nelson And Inyanya Split Thanks To Tonto Dike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.