Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

What Day Of The Week Should Jesus Come? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Day Of The Week Should Jesus Come? (568 Views)

Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And / Why Won't Jesus Come? / How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Day Of The Week Should Jesus Come? by Deckline(m): 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
Left To You,what Day Would You Want Jesus To Come?

Mine is friday night.

I would be in a vigil or having night prayers with my family so i would be really ready! grin
What about you?

Anas09,Sammysavvie

1 Like

Re: What Day Of The Week Should Jesus Come? by Holumhidey(m): 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: What Day Of The Week Should Jesus Come? by Deckline(m): 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
Holumhidey:
I said what day not what year
Re: What Day Of The Week Should Jesus Come? by PapaZeus(m): 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
D day sum1 tries to rig election to stay in power
Re: What Day Of The Week Should Jesus Come? by PapaZeus(m): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
Deckline:
Mine is friday night.

I would be in a vigil or having night prayers with my family so i would be really ready! grin
What about you?

Anas09,Sammysavvie
or u could be collecting bj in the church bathroom 4rm dat sister u've been eyeing
Re: What Day Of The Week Should Jesus Come? by Deckline(m): 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
PapaZeus:
or u could be collecting bj in the church bathroom 4rm dat sister u've been eyeing
Thank you for telling me your mind jare.
Re: What Day Of The Week Should Jesus Come? by Anas09: 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
Deckline:
Mine is friday night.

What about you?

Anas09,Sammysavvie
I'd prefer it to be on sunday morning while praise is going on.

I go for like see the faces of atheists wey go remain here.

1 Like

Re: What Day Of The Week Should Jesus Come? by Deckline(m): 8:20am On Nov 26, 2018
Anas09:
I'd prefer it to be on sunday morning while praise is going on.
I go for like see the faces of atheists wey go remain here.
grin grin They'd be shocked to death!!
Re: What Day Of The Week Should Jesus Come? by Anas09: 11:52am On Nov 26, 2018
Deckline:

grin grin They'd be shocked to death!!
They won't be shocked. They know what is coming that's why they fight you tenaciously, hoping they can change their impending doom. But, alas, as no one can stop the Sun from Shining so no one can stop Judgement day.

Bros, do you read? Like, do you like to read serious books? Not the everyday watered down books. I can pass you e-books that will change your Christian life.

I thought i understood the Bible until i read "True Christianity". If you're interested, PM me.
Re: What Day Of The Week Should Jesus Come? by achicares(m): 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
Anas09:

They won't be shocked. They know what is coming that's why they fight you tenaciously, hoping they can change their impending doom. But, alas, as no one can stop the Sun from Shining so no one can stop Judgement day.

Bros, do you read? Like, do you like to read serious books? Not the everyday watered down books. I can pass you e-books that will change your Christian life.

I thought i understood the Bible until i read "True Christianity". If you're interested, PM me.

@Anas09, I Have Once Pm You But You Didn't Reply. I Follow And Read Your Comments And I Like And Had Learned A Lot From Them. Pls. I'd Like You To Send Some Christian Books To Me. This Is My Email: Achicares@gmail.Com
Re: What Day Of The Week Should Jesus Come? by Deckline(m): 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
Anas09:

I have sent you a PM.
Re: What Day Of The Week Should Jesus Come? by lastmessenger: 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
Anas09:

ojihnijioma@gmail.com. thanks in advance
Re: What Day Of The Week Should Jesus Come? by Anas09: 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
lastmessenger:
ojihnijioma@gmail.com. thanks in advance
Ok. I will send
Re: What Day Of The Week Should Jesus Come? by Anas09: 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
Deckline:
I have sent you a PM.
replied.
Re: What Day Of The Week Should Jesus Come? by Anas09: 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
achicares:
@Anas09, I Have Once Pm You But You Didn't Reply. I Follow And Read Your Comments And I Like And Had Learned A Lot From Them. Pls. I'd Like You To Send Some Christian Books To Me. This Is My Email: Achicares@gmail.Com
My apologies pls. You'll get the books. There's True Christianity, Divine Love and Wisdom, Heaven and Hell. Life of Angels, Married Love (If you read this book and are still single, you'd be happy you didn't marry until now). Divine Providence. Secrets of Heaven and more by the same author.
Re: What Day Of The Week Should Jesus Come? by achicares(m): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
Anas09:

My apologies pls. You'll get the books. There's True Christianity, Divine Love and Wisdom, Heaven and Hell. Life of Angels, Married Love (If you read this book and are still single, you'd be happy you didn't marry until now). Divine Providence. Secrets of Heaven and more by the same author.
Thanks a Lot. I'd Like To Have All. If You Any About The Holy Spirit, Pls. Help.
Re: What Day Of The Week Should Jesus Come? by Anas09: 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
achicares:
Thanks a Lot. I'd Like To Have All. If You Any About The Holy Spirit, Pls. Help.
Ok. I'll check.
Re: What Day Of The Week Should Jesus Come? by Sammysavvy(m): 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
Deckline:
I have sent you a PM.
And if you've gotten it send it to me pls
Re: What Day Of The Week Should Jesus Come? by Deckline(m): 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
Sammysavvy:

And if you've gotten it send it to me pls
Okay.

1 Like

Re: What Day Of The Week Should Jesus Come? by Deckline(m): 10:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
What if Jesus comes now lipsrsealed
Re: What Day Of The Week Should Jesus Come? by theoriginalgood: 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
This January: Just A New Universe And Real Yahweh. Maybe the day that all the earth is in January. That’s Wednesday or Thursday

(1) (Reply)

One Horrible Lie Taught By The Jehovah Witness. / Obasanjo Passover 2018 At Christ Embassy / Madonna Family Pics. Scary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.