Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Why Won't Jesus Come? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Won't Jesus Come? (627 Views)

Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And / What Day Of The Week Should Jesus Come? / How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Won't Jesus Come? by HappyPagan: 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
No one expects the Rapture more than I do... I come at the thought of a world without Nigerian Christians.. The peace and serenity that will ensue... Imagine a the Christians that will be raptures, from Governor Wike to VP Osinbajo, even those fellows at CAN headquarters...

When they are all gone, leaving behind empty churches, domes, private jets, huge swathes of land and property, the 'left-behind' will have a massive opportunity to rebuild after the "Rapture" is over.

I hope Jesus comes quickly. I really do.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Won't Jesus Come? by budaatum: 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
You haven't got a clue what rapture or even Christ is so I wonder what you are expecting. There is a reason why it is written, [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+6%3A33&version=KJV]Seek[/url] ye first the Kingdom of God, and why you are given a clue where to look, but I bet none of them have anything to do with the Rapture you expect.
Re: Why Won't Jesus Come? by HappyPagan: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
budaatum:
You haven't got a clue what rapture or even Christ is so I wonder what you are expecting.
Well... Who does?

budaatum:

There is a reason why it is written, [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+6%3A33&version=KJV]Seek[/url] ye first the Kingdom of God, and why you are given a clue where to look, but I bet none of them have anything to do with the Rapture you expect.

Chill, Buda... The point of the thread is what will the 'Christians' leave behind...
Re: Why Won't Jesus Come? by budaatum: 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
HappyPagan:

Well... Who does?
Sounds to me like you don't know and you assume everyone knows as little, or just as much, as you do.
I wonder if you are wrong and some do know more than you.

HappyPagan:
Chill, Buda... The point of the thread is what will the 'Christians' leave behind...
So tell, what would 'Christians' leave behind?

'Christians' haven't gone anywhere yet so could you add a bit on what they brought or are bringing too, while you're at it?
Re: Why Won't Jesus Come? by advocate666: 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
The only reason why Jesus won't come is because he doesn't have a girlfriend.
Re: Why Won't Jesus Come? by blackpanthar: 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
calm down 666 you seem not to know that the church is his BRIDE and he aint a player.
advocate666:
The only reason why Jesus won't come is because he doesn't have a girlfriend.
Re: Why Won't Jesus Come? by blackpanthar: 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
the real question is where will you BE?

better mind your own business before you loose it.

What will you leave behind?

You will NOT be judged or enter paradise or heaven or whatever you believe in BASED ON WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING.... everyone in on his own and will have a unique judgement from others.

Death is precedes rapture... think about that.

The peeps you mentioned here are not your problem at all.

HappyPagan:
No one expects the Rapture more than I do... I come at the thought of a world without Nigerian Christians.. The peace and serenity that will ensue... Imagine a the Christians that will be raptures, from Governor Wike to VP Osinbajo, even those fellows at CAN headquarters...

When they are all gone, leaving behind empty churches, domes, private jets, huge swathes of land and property, the 'left-behind' will have a massive opportunity to rebuild after the "Rapture" is over.

Re: Why Won't Jesus Come? by HappyPagan: 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
budaatum:

Sounds to me like you don't know and you assume everyone knows as little, or just as much, as you do.
I wonder if you are wrong and some do know more than you.
Na, going through the threads on this section, the endless arguments, sides, and multiple verses used to backup differing opinions, it's safe to assume no one knows much.

budaatum:

So tell, what would 'Christians' leave behind?
Read the OP. I mentioned them.

budaatum:

'Christians' haven't gone anywhere yet so could you add a bit on what they brought or are bringing too, while you're at it?
That's the whole point of the thread...
Re: Why Won't Jesus Come? by budaatum: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
HappyPagan:

Na, going through the threads on this section, the endless arguments, sides, and multiple verses used to backup differing opinions, it's safe to assume no one knows much.
It's either that, or the ignorant are blind and can't see it or it's just above the level of many. I'm going to see this as advise to buda not to argue.

HappyPagan:
Read the OP. I mentioned them.
na. You just mentioned a few key words and threw rapture in for good measure. Its clear you haven't a clue of that which you speak. You definitely don't sound like you do.

HappyPagan:
That's the whole point of the thread...
You ask a question that would take you your entire life to get an understanding of, in a thread! Are you not asking to be misled?

Here's what someone once said:

"If those who lead you say to you, 'See, the kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you."

But I'm certain it means nothing.
Re: Why Won't Jesus Come? by 1Sharon(f): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
Dey there.

Jesus is wearing his slippers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Won't Jesus Come? by oaroloye(m): 9:07am On Jun 30, 2019
MISHIGAS!

STUPIDITY is when the same thing has to be explained to a person repeatedly, until it penetrates the crash-dummy helmet head they have!

HappyPagan:

THESE ARE ALL FALSE CHRISTIANS, WHO WILL NOT ONLY MISS ASCENDING IN THE RAPTURE- THEY WILL NOT EVEN NOTICE THAT IT TOOK PLACE!

oaroloye:

. MATTHEW 25:1-30.

"THEN shall
The Kingdom of Heaven
be likened unto ten Virgins,
which took their lamps,
and went forth
to meet the Bridegroom.
2. "And five of them
were Wise,
and five were Foolish.
3. "They that were Foolish
took their lamps,
and took no oil with them:
4. "But the Wise took oil
in their vessels
with their lamps.
5. "While the Bridegroom tarried,
they all slumbered
and slept.
6. "And at midnight
there was a cry made,

BEHOLD, THE BRIDEGROOM COMETH;
GO YE OUT TO MEET HIM.'

7. "Then all those
Virgins arose,
and trimmed their lamps.
8. "And the Foolish said
unto the Wise,

'GIVE US OF YOUR OIL;
FOR OUR LAMPS
ARE GONE OUT.'

9. "But the Wise answered, saying,

'NOT SO;
LEST THERE BE NOT ENOUGH
FOR US AND YOU:
BUT GO YE RATHER
TO THEM THAT SELL,
AND BUY FOR YOURSELVES.'

10. "And while they
went to buy,
the Bridegroom came;
and they that were ready
went in with him
to the Marriage:
and the door was shut.
11. "Afterward came also
the other Virgins,
saying,

'LORD, LORD, OPEN TO US.'

12. "But he answered
and said,

'Verily I say unto you,

"I KNOW YOU NOT." '

13. "Watch therefore,
for ye know neither
the Day nor the Hour wherein
The Son of Man cometh.
14. "For The Kingdom of Heaven
is as a man travelling
into a far country,
who called his own servants,
and delivered unto them
his goods.
15. "And unto one
he gave five talents,
to another two,
and to another one;
to every man according to
his several ability;
and straightway
took his journey.
16. "Then he that had
received the five talents
went and traded
with the same,
and made them
other five talents.
17. "And likewise he
that had received two,
he also gained other two.
18. "But he that had
received one
went and digged in the earth,
and hid his lord's money.
19. "After a long time
the lord of those servants cometh,
and reckoneth with them.
20. "And so he that had
received five talents
came and brought
other five talents,
saying,

'LORD,
THOU DELIVEREDST
UNTO ME FIVE TALENTS:
BEHOLD,
I HAVE GAINED
BESIDE THEM
FIVE TALENTS MORE.'

21. "His lord
said unto him,

'WELL DONE,
THOU GOOD
AND FAITHFUL SERVANT:
THOU HAST BEEN
FAITHFUL OVER
A FEW THINGS,
I WILL MAKE THEE RULER
OVER MANY THINGS:
ENTER THOU INTO
THE JOY OF THY LORD.'

22. "He also that had
received two talents
came and said,

'LORD,
THOU DELIVEREDST
UNTO ME TWO TALENTS:
BEHOLD,
I HAVE GAINED
TWO OTHER TALENTS
BESIDE THEM.'

23. "His lord
said unto him,

'WELL DONE,
GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT;
THOU HAST BEEN
FAITHFUL OVER
A FEW THINGS,
I WILL MAKE THEE RULER
OVER MANY THINGS:
ENTER THOU INTO
THE JOY OF THY LORD.'

24. "Then he which had
received the one talent
came and said,

'LORD,
I KNEW THEE
THAT THOU ART
AN HARD MAN,
REAPING WHERE
THOU HAST NOT SOWN,
AND GATHERING
WHERE THOU HAST
NOT STRAWED:
25. AND I WAS AFRAID,
AND WENT AND HID
THY TALENT IN THE EARTH:
LO, THERE THOU HAST
THAT IS THINE.'

26. "His lord answered
and said unto him,

'THOU WICKED
AND SLOTHFUL SERVANT,
THOU KNEWEST
THAT I REAP
WHERE I SOWED NOT,
AND GATHER WHERE
I HAVE NOT STRAWED:
27. 'THOU OUGHTEST THEREFORE
TO HAVE PUT MY MONEY
TO THE EXCHANGERS,
AND THEN AT MY COMING
I SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED
MINE OWN WITH USURY.
28. 'TAKE THEREFORE
THE TALENT FROM HIM,
AND GIVE IT UNTO HIM
WHICH HATH TEN TALENTS.
29. 'FOR UNTO EVERY ONE
THAT HATH
SHALL BE GIVEN,
AND HE SHALL
HAVE ABUNDANCE:
BUT FROM HIM
THAT HATH NOT
SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY
EVEN THAT WHICH HE HATH.
30. 'AND CAST YE
THE UNPROFITABLE SERVANT
INTO OUTER DARKNESS:
THERE SHALL BE
WEEPING AND GNASHING
OF TEETH.' "

HappyPagan:

MOST OF THE CHRISTIANS WHO HAVE STOCKPILED RICHES WILL BE UNABLE TO ASCEND IN THE RAPTURE.

Going to Heaven is not supposed to be a "Big Deal." We are supposed to do it as many as three times in a year. (This is what JOB 1 is about. Job should have been in Heaven, instead of SATAN.)

HappyPagan:

Jesus promised he'd come back. Though he was dying, he believed he'd be back. It'd called stubborn faith, a rigid resistance to facts and figures, a complete denial of reality. Some might call it i-craze-myself, but who am I to judge?

So, Jesus promised he'd be gone for a long time. 

'I'm not sure when I'll be back, you know. My Father, only he can allow me come back, it's all in his hands, not mine. But I promise it will be soon, don't you worry...'

And my Lord, have people waited... Dont test the patience of Christians, they will wait for Jesus even if takes a million years... I mean the guy has to come back right?

LORD YESHUA NEVER SAID ANYTHING LIKE THAT, YOU LYING PAGAN!

.      MATTHEW 24:14.

14. "And This Gospel of The Kingdom
shall be preached in all the World
for a Witness unto all Nations;
and then shall The End come."

THE TIMEFRAME OF HIS RETURN WAS DETERMINED ENTIRELY BY HIS DISCIPLES.

If THE GOSPEL had been preached in the whole World, the World would have ended SOON AFTER THAT.

THE GOSPEL LORD YESHUA PREACHED HAS NEVER BEEN PREACHED BY ANYONE ELSE.

I am the only Christian alive preaching that Gospel. If I exercised what I knew, I could bring about THE RAPTURE within a matter of months, if I did not care about the consequences to myself, or fellow Christians- most of whom would be catapulted into The Great Tribulation- which they are mostly unready for.

"CLOVERFIELD" BUNKERS won't cut it. Some Oyinbo Idiots, 35 years ago, were selling "TRIBULATION RATIONS:" enough preserved food to last seven years!

If my plan is implemented, THE GREAT TRIBULATION will be circumvented altogether, and will never happen any time soon.

Of course, no one will listen to ME, until it is too late.
Re: Why Won't Jesus Come? by LordReed(m): 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
oaroloye:

I am the only Christian alive preaching that Gospel. If I exercised what I knew, I could bring about THE RAPTURE within a matter of months, if I did not care about the consequences to myself, or fellow Christians- most of whom would be catapulted into The Great Tribulation- which they are mostly unready for.

"CLOVERFIELD" BUNKERS won't cut it. Some Oyinbo Idiots, 35 years ago, were selling "TRIBULATION RATIONS:" enough preserved food to last seven years!

If my plan is implemented, THE GREAT TRIBULATION will be circumvented altogether, and will never happen any time soon.

Of course, no one will listen to ME, until it is too late.

LMFAO! Ok Mr Special what is stopping you from implementing your plan?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola Handled Accusation Against A Pastor In His Days / TB Joshua Pulls Chinese Crowd To Nigeria!!! / See What Each Church Is Known For In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.