Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South - Politics (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (74909 Views)

Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
BlastAfonja:

slowpoke if we dont like good things how were we able to come back to number 1 after we lost everything in war. Poor yorubas are telling Igbos about working smart, look at your dirty mouth, havr you showered?
His name is Chimere and that is Igbo isnt it?? His mother is African American who might be the Igbo there.
NeYo is Igbo just as Td Jakes also traced his root to Igboland. You are not our mates mehn! Go lok for your mates in Chad and Togo.
Igbos work hard but Yorubas work smart.This is the reason we have been ahead of you for a long time and maybe we will for eternity.
We are also technologically your masters.Igbos have got a lot of catching up to do.
You have really suffered,ndo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by BlastAfonja: 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
MENELIIK:

Osu, don't develop convulsion, a fellow osu like you asked for it and got served! Azikiwe served Tafawa Balewa, Alex Ekwueme served Shagari. If not for the military and lost of election, Ugoh would have served Tofa, that is why you guys are Osu by nature. Ibadan cant be compared with Enugu, you are right because as at the time they established the first Television station, your fathers couldn't identify camera, moreover, it wasn't quite long they started wearing clothe then. Take heart descendant of gorilla.

Hehehehesee this local champion. Azikiwe served who?.the first Nigeria president served who? Or served the country. I think you have started sniffing fart of your Fulani masters. The yoruba fool that died for Ironsi is the real slave and servant. Ojukwu releasing Awolowo from prison where he was incacerated is the real example of Boss and servant relationship. Nollywood kicked off in Enugu state, the state is very clean and rich unlike brownroof department and you dare compare the poor state where indigenes are looking hungry and houses there look like Niger to Enugu. Infact you are a dirty Afonja.

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by BlastAfonja: 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
mercyville:

Igbos work hard but Yorubas work smart.This is the reason we have been ahead of you for a long time and maybe we will for eternity.
We are also technologically your masters.Igbos have got a lot of catching up to do.
You have really suffered,ndo.

In what way are you ahead, Lagos?? grin grin
You keep praising yourselves without facts to back it up and i wonder where you picked up that stupidity from, anyway Amala congeals the brain .

Igbo owns technology in Nigeria and you are only playing third fiddle in the game, in business Igbo is king despite losing everything to effects of war we are still back to number 1 and stronger than ever. The education you hold dear have been taken over by Igbos.

Chineke moo, nothing for you people except politics where you are still serving the interest of the Fulani. hahahahaha you are finished.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
J
BlastAfonja:

slowpoke if we dont like good things how were we able to come back to number 1 after we lost everything in war. Poor yorubas are telling Igbos about working smart, look at your dirty mouth, have you showered?
His name is Chimere and that is Igbo isnt it?? His mother is African American who might be the Igbo there.
NeYo is Igbo just as Td Jakes also traced his root to Igboland. You are not our mates mehn! Go look for your mates in Chad and Togo.
Go and tell him he is igbo cheesy
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
totit:
grin

Seems somebody has switched to his alternate moniker grin cheesy
cheesy
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Whether you want to be Biafra or not is not up to you. We have said a big No to Edo in Biafraland so move on to another topic cos this one is already decided. SS is Biafra without EDO STATE.!
Says someone from far away ebonyi less igbo grin
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Favor99(m): 7:02am On Dec 01, 2018
prolog2:
As shown in precolonial maps, they are all Edo, citizens of Benin Kingdom. Subject of the Oba. Either you like it or not, fact is fact.
Hey I’ve been trying to message you
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by dederocs(m): 7:39am On Dec 01, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Whether you want to be Biafra or not is not up to you. We have said a big No to Edo in Biafraland so move on to another topic cos this one is already decided. SS is Biafra without EDO STATE.!
You are a big fool for ever insinuating Edo state wants to be part of Biafra, we will conquer you all and make you our slaves... We have had a Kingdom for almost 6000years, all of the south south are offshoot of the Bendel tribe, except the Ibo speaking tribe of delta, how can we now want to stoop so low to be part of Biafra...thunder fire your parents for bringing such an empty brain to this world...slave boy. Iboes and their ways of life is animalistic, no values, no culture, just money hungry thieves, from the old to the small... No Edo man will ever want to be part of those animals...we are proud of our royal blood.

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 9:46am On Dec 01, 2018
IloveToMess:

First of all you are not intelligent and all your jargons reeks classlessness and highhanded stupidity.

You are telling me that if those Yoruba iti-boribo were having a high IQ they would go unnoticed?. If you have high IQ you have it and if you dont you dont.. And clearly no Yoruba have high IQ as clearly stated on global ranking.

1) You open your loelife mouth to say yoruba are Empire builders?? Hehehehe which empire, is it Edo empire or illorin Caliphate Empire ( i believe you know what invasion means there so i dont need to dabble into that further. Hehehe). Cowards!

For records let me descend further to your level

Before i do,

2) First give me list of the claimed "more than 10 grammy" awards won by yoruba.. I need answers to the more than 10 grammys?

3) Tell me when Ijaws ever took Igbos as slaves...

I have asked you three questions and i need straight forward answer not bickering your kiddish brother Toti that i have banished. grin

Now to answer your question on Igbo achievement:-

1. Philip Emeagwali..He won the 1989 Gordon Bell Prize ($1,000) for price-performance in high-performance computing applications, in an oil reservoir modeling calculation using a novel mathematical formulation and implementation. The only black referred to as the FATHER OF INTERNET, a record no Yoruba dead or alive can beat.

2 1997 an Igbo Engineer Ezekiel Izuogu built Nigeria's FIRST indigenous car called Z-600.

3) The FIRST indeginous company to produce Nigeria's first certified computer Zinox Computers Leo Stan Eke is Igbo

4) The FIRST indigenous phone manufacturer Anabel mobile is Igbo.

5) The FATHER OF LITERATURE is an Igbo man, Chinua Achebe

6) Chinyere Kalu, MFR. the FIRST Nigerian female commercial pilot and the first woman to fly an aircraft in Nigeria. She served as the rector and chief instructor of the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology between October 2011 and February 2014.

7) PhD student Dickson Ndukwe Agbai emerged as the best student with the highest grades in a doctorate in bio-fuels at Newcastle University in the United Kingdom.

8.) Ifesinachi Nelson Ezeh, The FIRST African Student in Russia to Graduate with CGP 5.0 in Masters’ Degree
After finishing his degree with CGP 4.90......

Now in all my submissions did you see any second fiddle award there, all i stated is the very first of its kind in the world... We must continue..!!

9.) The FIRST Nigerian Professor Edward Wilmot Blyden was born in 1832 to Igbo parents.

10) The FIRST Professor of Mathematics Chike Obi Is Igbo

11) The FIRST black President of the International Criminal Court of the world is an Igbo

12) The FIRST black Italian Senator is an Igbo

13) The FIRST black polish Senator is an Igbo

14) The FIRST black Africa British high commissioner is an Igbo.

15) The FIRST black African British member of Parliament is an Igbo

16) The FIRST Gold medal won by a Nigerian is Igbo..

Chai Chineke moo. Where Igbos thread Yorubas can not dare.
We are your lords and personal Saviors in the present day Nigeria.. Ojukwu brought your coward Awolowo out if Prison single handedly.

We did not start it today and we will not stop anytime soon. Its not our fault, ask God why he made Igbos a Star to be looked upon in the entire Africa..

When Biafra comes China would hear from us..
As for dirty Yorubas you are our kids, thank your oduduwa god we lost the civil war otherwise our margin of achievements to you guys would be like that of USA and Dominican Republic by now.

Why don't you ask Jaja of Opobo and a whole lot of Igbos the Ijaw used as slaves.
So you want to pretend that you are not a descendant of Ijaw slaves,abi?

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 11:05am On Dec 01, 2018
IloveToMess:

First of all you are not intelligent and all your jargons reeks classlessness and highhanded stupidity.

You are telling me that if those Yoruba iti-boribo were having a high IQ they would go unnoticed?. If you have high IQ you have it and if you dont you dont.. And clearly no Yoruba have high IQ as clearly stated on global ranking.

1) You open your loelife mouth to say yoruba are Empire builders?? Hehehehe which empire, is it Edo empire or illorin Caliphate Empire ( i believe you know what invasion means there so i dont need to dabble into that further. Hehehe). Cowards!

For records let me descend further to your level

Before i do,

2) First give me list of the claimed "more than 10 grammy" awards won by yoruba.. I need answers to the more than 10 grammys?

I have asked you three questions and i need straight forward answer not bickering your kiddish brother Toti that i have banished. grin

Now to answer your question on Igbo achievement:-

1. Philip Emeagwali..He won the 1989 Gordon Bell Prize ($1,000) for price-performance in high-performance computing applications, in an oil reservoir modeling calculation using a novel mathematical formulation and implementation. The only black referred to as the FATHER OF INTERNET, a record no Yoruba dead or alive can beat.

2 1997 an Igbo Engineer Ezekiel Izuogu built Nigeria's FIRST indigenous car called Z-600.

3) The FIRST indeginous company to produce Nigeria's first certified computer Zinox Computers Leo Stan Eke is Igbo

4) The FIRST indigenous phone manufacturer Anabel mobile is Igbo.

5) The FATHER OF LITERATURE is an Igbo man, Chinua Achebe

6) Chinyere Kalu, MFR. the FIRST Nigerian female commercial pilot and the first woman to fly an aircraft in Nigeria. She served as the rector and chief instructor of the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology between October 2011 and February 2014.

7) PhD student Dickson Ndukwe Agbai emerged as the best student with the highest grades in a doctorate in bio-fuels at Newcastle University in the United Kingdom.

8.) Ifesinachi Nelson Ezeh, The FIRST African Student in Russia to Graduate with CGP 5.0 in Masters’ Degree
After finishing his degree with CGP 4.90......

Now in all my submissions did you see any second fiddle award there, all i stated is the very first of its kind in the world... We must continue..!!

9.) The FIRST Nigerian Professor Edward Wilmot Blyden was born in 1832 to Igbo parents.

10) The FIRST Professor of Mathematics Chike Obi Is Igbo

11) The FIRST black President of the International Criminal Court of the world is an Igbo

12) The FIRST black Italian Senator is an Igbo

13) The FIRST black polish Senator is an Igbo

14) The FIRST black Africa British high commissioner is an Igbo.

15) The FIRST black African British member of Parliament is an Igbo

16) The FIRST Gold medal won by a Nigerian is Igbo..

Chai Chineke moo. Where Igbos thread Yorubas can not dare.
We are your lords and personal Saviors in the present day Nigeria.. Ojukwu brought your coward Awolowo out if Prison single handedly.

We did not start it today and we will not stop anytime soon. Its not our fault, ask God why he made Igbos a Star to be looked upon in the entire Africa..

When Biafra comes China would hear from us..
As for dirty Yorubas you are our kids, thank your oduduwa god we lost the civil war otherwise our margin of achievements to you guys would be like that of USA and Dominican Republic by now.

1) You open your loelife mouth to say yoruba are Empire builders?? Hehehehe which empire, is it Edo empire or illorin Caliphate Empire

I bet that at this particular period you were seriously walking with dangling totoris grin

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 11:30am On Dec 01, 2018
Ojuku olodo that does not know of the Yoruba Empire of Oyo known as Oyo Empire which lasted more than 500 years and extended up to all of Dahomey and Ewe in Ghana....

1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IamAtikulate: 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
trapQ:
Lmao....all those vices listed by you are in the DNA of the average igbo.

See them, good for nothing braggards.
There is no state in the SE that can compete with Edo state in terms of anything.
Even Oba Eweka will slap you for saying that. The entire Edo cannot stand Nnewi. Fact.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IamAtikulate: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
victorvezx:

U can't build a mobile refinery, the south east has little or no oil, lmao
Keep deceiving yourself. But I guess the Biafra war was fought with your urine? FYI, PH Refinery was blown by Biafran Army during the war. Biafran Engineers built a mobile refinery.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IamAtikulate: 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2018
victorvezx:

U should be prepared to fight to get any part of south south. If u think south east will get an inch of south south without a fight, then u must be joking. Biafraland is the five south east states. Deal with that. Landlocked mofos lol
It didn't take 5 bullets to overrun Benin and declare it a puppet Biafran state. When time comes, the royal burial grounds of Bini Kingdom will not survive the wrath of Biafran artillery should Edo fails to release every single inch of our land. We will not beg, we stroll and collect what is ours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IamAtikulate: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
bini is a tribe, same with esan, ikwerre and co.

According to your logics, anyone that isn't from nri Anambra isn't igbo abi?
I am not surprised, you have comprehension problem.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by BlastAfonja: 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
dederocs:

[s]
You are a big fool for ever insinuating Edo state wants to be part of Biafra, we will conquer you all and make you our slaves... We have had a Kingdom for almost 6000years, all of the south south are offshoot of the Bendel tribe, except the Ibo speaking tribe of delta, how can we now want to stoop so low to be part of Biafra...thunder fire your parents for bringing such an empty brain to this world...slave boy. Iboes and their ways of life is animalistic, no values, no culture, just money hungry thieves, from the old to the small... No Edo man will ever want to be part of those animals...we are proud of our royal blood[/s].

Me insinuate Edo Wants to be Biafra? Over my dead body will i dream of wishing to make such a stupid insinuation, Edo should stay away from Biafra or we compel them to thats all, who needs Ashawo bloodline in our midst in Biafraland.

You have not even proved yourselves in the SS you claim to belong, only ashawo ashawo you worthless people know how to do with your HIV Royal blood cheesy cheesy cheesy.

You will conquer your father not Igbos, if you want we can dig it today or anyday you are ready, only Aba will take your Oba's crown and convert him to our gardener, if you like lets try today today not tomorrow, only ABA i said!!.
Bastards you people will never be part of Biafra of SE/SS chikena!

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by BlastAfonja: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
mercyville:
Ojuku olodo that does not know of the Yoruba Empire of Oyo known as Oyo Empire which lasted more than 500 years and extended up to all of Dahomey and Ewe in Ghana....
That is the Same Lagos Ibadan Express way print media lies we have been debunking here since. A litmus test for you is Ilorin, as long as the Mornachy there belongs to the Fulani you remain modern day slaves...

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by BlastAfonja: 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
wizzakosh:
JGo and tell him he is igbo cheesy
Are you pained he is??
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by BlastAfonja: 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2018
mercyville:

Why don't you ask Jaja of Opobo and a whole lot of Igbos the Ijaw used as slaves.
So you want to pretend that you are not a descendant of Ijaw slaves,abi?

My friend you are helplessly boring to be fair. Hehehe
Igbos rule from Rivers to Delta, we are King. Very soon we will rule your Yorubaland. But Ilorin as i speak is in the hands of Fulani King. When Igbos are talking cowards like you will also wanna show yourself abi?? Nice try...

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
Favor99:

Hey I’ve been trying to message you
I have several email addresses and I watch only 2 of them, none of which I use for nairaland. Try ghostbuster8700@gmail.com
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by dederocs(m): 12:17am On Dec 02, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Me insinuate Edo Wants to be Biafra? Over my dead body will i dream of wishing to make such a stupid insinuation, Edo should stay away from Biafra or we compel them to thats all, who needs Ashawo bloodline in our midst in Biafraland.

You have not even proved yourselves in the SS you claim to belong, only ashawo ashawo you worthless people know how to do with your HIV Royal blood cheesy cheesy cheesy.

You will conquer your father not Igbos, if you want we can dig it today or anyday you are ready, only Aba will take your Oba's crown and convert him to our gardener, if you like lets try today today not tomorrow, only ABA i said!!.
Bastards you people will never be part of Biafra of SE/SS chikena!
Iboes are lowlifes, they are being killed in Malaysia, Indonesia like rats... disgusting money hungry tribe.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by dederocs(m): 12:20am On Dec 02, 2018
IamAtikulate:

It didn't take 5 bullets to overrun Benin and declare it a puppet Biafran state. When time comes, the royal burial grounds of Bini Kingdom will not survive the wrath of Biafran artillery should Edo fails to release every single inch of our land. We will not beg, we stroll and collect what is ours.
Iboes always only good in lies and drug dealing...that's why no one takes you guys serious...conquer benin grin...in your dreams
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Favor99(m): 12:33am On Dec 02, 2018
prolog2:
I have several email addresses and I watch only 2 of them, none of which I use for nairaland. Try ghostbuster8700@gmail.com
Ok thanks bro
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 10:11am On Dec 02, 2018
BlastAfonja:

That is the Same Lagos Ibadan Express way print media lies we have been debunking here since. A litmus test for you is Ilorin, as long as the Mornachy there belongs to the Fulani you remain modern day slaves...

Ignorance is really a damned dirty slave.When you see Sukueku and the rest,slaves will always have dangling totoris even in 1921.

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by fero007: 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
the 3 major tribes(hausa, yoruba, igbo) are deceiving themselves if they think they can drag SS like property, we wont be used by anyone, we may not have the population and political influence of the major tribes, but we make up for it by being the most viable zone in this country

there are igbos in SS and they are also edos in SS, but neither igbos nor edos can clain to be leaders of SS, so anyone saying edos leads the SS is lying, anyone saying all SS is biafra is also lying. No SS tribe is going to be bend to whimps of any of the major tribes, neither do the SS tribes bicker with one anoda, the mutual coexistence of all the tribes in SS is part of the uniqueness of the zone, and if all the tribes in nigeria could learn to cohabit like the SS tribes, nigeria wouldnt be the mess it is

i know this comment wont win me any friends, but ive said the truth n i know fellow SSners(not the liars claiming SS on this faceless forum) will agree with me

ma pepo nor be so?

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by lawani: 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
BlastAfonja:

My friend you are helplessly boring to be fair. Hehehe
Igbos rule from Rivers to Delta, we are King. Very soon we will rule your Yorubaland. But Ilorin as i speak is in the hands of Fulani King. When Igbos are talking cowards like you will also wanna show yourself abi?? Nice try...
The emir of ilorin alhaji gambari is a yoriba of hausa descent not Fulani descent

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Iceberg3: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
Strikethem:
God bless you for this, i was just smiling when he was shouting zinox. Inosson. These guys

does not know.

that all these thing is not by just shouting. I have brian laptop i have been using since 2 n half years now without any fault. leave those loud mouthed jor. I can give more on brian .

...does not know...
WHAT AN ILLITERATE
grin grin
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2018
Iceberg3:

...does not know...
WHAT AN ILLITERATE
grin grin
You shot yourself in the eye,ojuku.
Now,correct it:
He does not know...

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Iceberg3: 1:41am On Dec 03, 2018
mercyville:

Now,correct it:
He does not know...

Another exclusive illiterate!!!!
grin grin

What a dullapo grin

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by viscerion: 5:54am On Dec 03, 2018
fero007:
the 3 major tribes(hausa, yoruba, igbo) are deceiving themselves if they think they can drag SS like property, we wont be used by anyone, we may not have the population and political influence of the major tribes, but we make up for it by being the most viable zone in this country

there are igbos in SS and they are also edos in SS, but neither igbos nor edos can clain to be leaders of SS, so anyone saying edos leads the SS is lying, anyone saying all SS is biafra is also lying. No SS tribe is going to be bend to whimps of any of the major tribes, neither do the SS tribes bicker with one anoda, the mutual coexistence of all the tribes in SS is part of the uniqueness of the zone, and if all the tribes in nigeria could learn to cohabit like the SS tribes, nigeria wouldnt be the mess it is

i know this comment wont win me any friends, but ive said the truth n i know fellow SSners(not the liars claiming SS on this faceless forum) will agree with me

ma pepo nor be so?

ma broda na so, see as dem come colonize our inner SS thread wey we wan enjoy, come turn am to biafra vs oduduwa thread
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 03, 2018
mercyville:

Now,correct it:
He does not know...
You have to answer a sunce. In his yamingo english, he do not jnow i what is correct to them.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 03, 2018
Strikethem:
God bless you for this, i was just smiling when he was shouting zinox. Inosson. These guys do not know that all these thing is not by just shouting. I have brian laptop i have been using since 2 n half years now without any fault. leave those loud mouthed jor. I can give more on brian .

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply)

Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu / Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School / Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.