Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

METELE ATTACK: Soldier Who Is The Only Son To A Widow Among Those Killed (Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / METELE ATTACK: Soldier Who Is The Only Son To A Widow Among Those Killed (Photos (882 Views)

Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack / Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army / Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

METELE ATTACK: Soldier Who Is The Only Son To A Widow Among Those Killed (Photos by ItzChinnex(m): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
I bumped to his profile and saw tributes being rendered to him. Then I decided to get more informations about him by reading more tribute, then I realised he was a Catholic and the only son of his Mother who is a Widow. He is called Binshep Gimba via Facebook I.D .

Why would someone whose father is no more, not only that, he is the only one his mother looks up to, risk his life knowing fully well that Boko haram is nothing but politics? Did he actually think about his mother before accepting to dive into this death trap by joining the soldier?

Lalasticlala , Seun , Mynd44 , OAM4J

R.I.P

1 Like

Re: METELE ATTACK: Soldier Who Is The Only Son To A Widow Among Those Killed (Photos by lilvicky68(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
Instead if you to join Nigerian Army and die.. Its better you sell your organs and give the money to your family..

3 Likes

Re: METELE ATTACK: Soldier Who Is The Only Son To A Widow Among Those Killed (Photos by Redhot111(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
The only son of a window come go join Nigerian army. That's real fuckrey

1 Like

Re: METELE ATTACK: Soldier Who Is The Only Son To A Widow Among Those Killed (Photos by FarahAideed: 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
Redhot111:
The only son of a window come go join Nigerian army. That's real fuckrey

The military Board usually ask such questions at recruitment and reject such candidates compassionate grounds

2 Likes

Re: METELE ATTACK: Soldier Who Is The Only Son To A Widow Among Those Killed (Photos by DauraIsAGoal: 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
People now join the military because of lack of jobs, not passion for the role.

3 Likes

Re: METELE ATTACK: Soldier Who Is The Only Son To A Widow Among Those Killed (Photos by madapcmod: 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
He killed himself
Re: METELE ATTACK: Soldier Who Is The Only Son To A Widow Among Those Killed (Photos by ItzChinnex(m): 7:11am On Nov 26, 2018
Too bad

(1) (Reply)

3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles / The Outcome Of Atiku's Visit To Sen. Ekweremadu And SE Gov. / Senator Melaye Continues To Sleep Outside The DSS Medical Facility (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.