Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

*never Argue With A Woman, Just Act Intelligently Like This Man.* - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / *never Argue With A Woman, Just Act Intelligently Like This Man.* (848 Views)

If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! / Never Argue With A Woman, Use Your Brain Like This Man / Joke: Never Argue With A Woman.... Check Out The Best Tip To Reply A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*never Argue With A Woman, Just Act Intelligently Like This Man.* by excel111(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
A man went on a night out with his friends, his wife was furious and tells the kids that when he comes back, they must not open the door for him.
At about12 midnight, the man comes home and knocks at the door, the Wife tells him "Go back and sleep where you're coming from", then the man answered "I'm not here to sleep, I'm here to collect condoms in my room on top of the table or give it to me yourself, there are lots of women at the party!"
The wife opened the door and said "idiot" you're not going anywhere!
Don't laugh alone, pls SHARE the joke to make others laugh too!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: See How We Think This World Will End / [memes] 15 Things That Happen During School Assembly That We Can Relate To / Handling Of Covid -19 In Nigeria Is A Silly Joke Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.