Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Joke: Never Argue With A Woman.... Check Out The Best Tip To Reply A Woman. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke: Never Argue With A Woman.... Check Out The Best Tip To Reply A Woman. (1143 Views)

Never Argue With A Woman, Use Your Brain Like This Man / See Reply A White Man Got Celebrating His Nigeria Visa On Twitter / See The savage Reply a Woman Gave To A Facebook User.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke: Never Argue With A Woman.... Check Out The Best Tip To Reply A Woman. by Ultimate6811: 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
Never argue with a woman, just use your brains like this Waffi guy.

A man went on a night out with his friends the wife is furious and tells the kids that when he comes back they must not open the door for him.

At about 12 midnight the man comes back and knocks…the Wife tells him “Go sleep where you dey come from o!!”

Judging by her tone of voice that her fury is about to overflow,the man answered “Relax I no com sleep, nah the condoms wey dey on top table for my room I come collect. In fact give them to me. Plenty women dey for the party!”

The wife opened the door and said,”Where you dey go? Oya Enter o! Come inside the house before I change my mind!”

https://www.thisdayinfo.com/search/label/Hot%20Comedy?&max-results=10&m=1

(1) (Reply)

Mr. English Corps Member - Episode 1 - Takpo Tv @ ( #oworitakpo #live #comedy ) / I think its God! / Short Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.