Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) (36437 Views)

White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) / Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) by Lordofthewest(m): 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
All I see is school fees everywhere..congrats to him sha.

1 Like

Re: Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) by manuelzz(m): 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
Everywhere school fees cheesy
Re: Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) by foyeks2001(f): 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
Abeg this lady na strong woman o. E no easy to dey born... labour pain no be here
Re: Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) by gare(f): 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
Elseductive:
The wife armpit no be for here o grin shocked grin grin grin grin

cool cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) by sulakishop(m): 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
Father of all nations
Re: Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) by Sofrosh(f): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
That's really really a lot of school fees oo

1 Like

Re: Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) by bankyblue(m): 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
Elseductive:

Lolz, u be definition of monitoring spirit
Re: Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) by toprealman: 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
kimbraa:
He may have good intentions, but for the safety of his kids; it's not good. What if one falls? And the wife is still getting pregnant after 5kids? Strong woman.
Mrs elf and safety, that's a safe height if you really understand what work at height is.
Re: Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) by Thomanad(m): 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
How come the children look almost the same in age? Na every six months them dey born? I think dis is just for the grams

1 Like

Re: Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) by Justseyii: 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
angry angry

Ma man be that cool grin

www.studentvillage.one
Re: Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) by Olajumome05(f): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
I wonder oooo
Re: Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) by mikeyung71(m): 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
What're they tryna teach us here
Re: Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) by Auxtin85(m): 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
Just like me and my son whenever am in Nigeria. He is always all over me
Re: Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) by 2lateBiafra: 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
Another one Dey inside belle, up coming dey inside Testis

2 Likes

Re: Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) by Adakintroy: 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
Something about this picture. I know women like perfect images. But the children all seem the same age. Unless they are twins they are just too closed aged .

1 Like

Re: Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) by abels(m): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
lol u be fool o
Elseductive:
Re: Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) by samuelchimmy(m): 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
kimbraa:
He may have good intentions, but for the safety of his kids; it's not good. What if one falls? And the wife is still getting pregnant after 5kids? Strong woman.
why are you sacred ...... i know the feeling, but we dont pray for bad
Re: Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
All i see is school feezzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
Little wonder the guy has muscles. He's good at press ups.

Re: Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) by Jonadull: 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
Sofrosh:
That's really really a lot of school fees oo
You go fear grin
Re: Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) by Delivar(m): 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
Destined2win:
I need like 8 kids. kiss

If you are a responsible lady here and you are game, PM me right away
I hope you are aware we are beginning to face the repercussions of a rising population which will get worse as time goes on. I pity anyone having above 2 kids without being wealthy. The consequence will come when your kids grow to adulthood and face the frustration of not being able to establish themselves.

1 Like

Re: Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) by Delivar(m): 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
kimbraa:
Did you notice the kids all look the same size? Looking like there wasn't any much spacing between the births or some are actually twins or triplets.
Re: Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) by Delivar(m): 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
SenorFax:
This is beautiful
I hope you won't imitate such large number of kids? Over population is a looming disaster. Unless you are a billionaire who will guarantee a future for everyone of your numerous kids.

1 Like

Re: Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) by zabuur: 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
kimbraa:

How far are those kids from d ground? Haba. The kind heights d kids dey jump whilst playing no pass that.

Also, some women are ready to give birth to as many as they want
Re: Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
memez:
Proud father of 5 use his kids to perform excercise with them as he carries 2 with his left hand, 2 on his right hand then 1 on his shoulder. How did he do that?

BY GISTMORE.COM >>> http://gistmore.com/see-father-uses-5-kids-perform-excercise-photo

I thot all men were useless.
The idiotic hungry and frustrated feminists on nairaland won't see this.
They only see their worthless fathers personified in a deadbeat jackass hence the term, all men are scum.
Re: Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) by prettysom(f): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
money121:
Wetin concern You tongue
This picture got me. Lol

1 Like

Re: Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) by harriet412(f): 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
Still pregnant after 5 kids..wow
Re: Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) by money121(m): 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
prettysom:

This picture got me. Lol
Feel free to download it
Re: Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) by Buffalowings3(m): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
Black man and fucki..ng. .
Stupid man
Re: Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) by Mogajunior(m): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
I really wish and hope to have a family like this wen am ready. Just have so much love 4 kids.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Died After Wife Dumped Him, Eloped With Lover Abroad / Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint / Marrying Last As First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.