Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) (36076 Views)

Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) / Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
A South African mother that lost five of her children in the Boksburg truck explosion said she felt like she was living in a horrific nightmare.

Rosetta Briets lost five of her children on Saturday to a gas tanker explosion in Boksburg, east of Johannesburg.

Gerrie (10), Sebastian, (14), Adrian, (14)-years-old, Jamel (16) and Jes (25) are the names of her five children.

“I am heartbroken, and I am taking it day by day. I’m living it day by day just to get through everything.”

Briets said after the blast, she went to the scene and saw all her children lying on the grass, already dead.

WATCH: Massive explosion that left atleast 18 dead caught on camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piGhMG9SUGI

She said her eldest daughter, Jamel, was quiet and liked to keep to herself.

“All three of her brothers were more lovable and always played with the other small ones.”

Briets said that she feels left alone in the world, as her husband passed away in 2021.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by gaby(m): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
This is unbearably sad.

Kai..

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Righteousness2(m): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
Terrible affliction!
GOD have Mercy on Humanity..
Prayers for their Family..

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
Terrible affliction!
GOD have Mercy on Humanity..
Prayers for their Family..
“I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create evil; I, the Lord, do all these things.” (Isaiah 45:7).

This is so bad! (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ)

Modified:In response to righteousness; if god can do and undo, if he owns and control everything, then why do people blame the devil for any little occurrence? How can you seek mercy from a god who created evil in the first place? (⊙_◎)

Or, how do you pray about something he couldn't prevent in the first place?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Righteousness2(m): 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wagwanbrethren:

“I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create evil; I, the Lord, do all these things.” (Isaiah 45:7).

The more reason you should Fear GOD , Reverence HIM and Obey His Commandments.
HE owns you!
HE created you!
HE is your Source of Life!
HE can do whatever HE pleases to do with you.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by saintkel(m): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

HE owns you!
HE created you!
aptly said

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by nkemoma(m): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nigeria happened to her in South Africa

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by carsuperman: 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
A south African and a woman, nahh no emotions from me

4 Likes

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by jeromestarks: 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
See
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by iHateFraudsters: 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
Whether white or black, it's still heartbreaking.

And why must the topic have to mention the colour of the person's skin?

You blacks are the ones Fuelling racism.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by HateBigots: 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Justbeingreal(m): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wagwanbrethren:

Na wa
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by DevilSignature: 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
angry

Too bad
May the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace.

I hope they won't blame Nigerians living there for this disaster

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Truvelisback(m): 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
5 childrean at once? Lord have Messi.

4 Likes

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Zeddyzed: 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
Bruh, 5 children at once? Truly, there are worse things than death. I pray no one suffers the loss of a child. Let alone 5

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by TANID(m): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
omg

1 Like

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Kingpele(m): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
Terrible lose

1 Like

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Doyou2019: 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
Happened very close to an old people's home. Saw octogenarians being evacuated with the quickness, as soon as the explosion calmed.

While South African octogenarians are in homes resting and getting love from their families, ours want to smuggle themselves into the seat of power - something that won't save them when the Grim Reaper comes calling.
These ironies.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by motionarena: 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
carsuperman:

Who needs your silly emotions.
Your doom is coming

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by highchief1: 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
WannaHowzit:
A South African mother that lost five of her children in the Boksburg truck explosion said she felt like she was living in a horrific nightmare.

Rosetta Briets lost five of her children on Saturday to a gas tanker explosion in Boksburg, east of Johannesburg.

Gerrie (10), Sebastian, (14), Adrian, (14)-years-old, Jamel (16) and Jes (25) are the names of her five children.

“I am heartbroken, and I am taking it day by day. I’m living it day by day just to get through everything.”

Briets said after the blast, she went to the scene and saw all her children lying on the grass, already dead.

WATCH: Massive explosion that left atleast 18 dead caught on camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piGhMG9SUGI

She said her eldest daughter, Jamel, was quiet and liked to keep to herself.

“All three of her brothers were more lovable and always played with the other small ones.”

Briets said that she feels left alone in the world, as her husband passed away in 2021.

she won’t survive it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Mindlog: 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
Sad.
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by money121(m): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
R.ip
Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Justbeingreal(m): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
Life sometimes is just pointless mehn.

SMH..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
carsuperman:
So because she's a woman nd also a South African she deserves to lose all her children in one day, right? U're an idiot

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by chikeze(m): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
Chai..5 children gone like that. May god accept their soul. RIP

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by liasmiram2567: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

HE owns you!
HE created you!

It is ONLY the ALMIGHTY GOD that fits this description NOTany one BORN OF A WOMAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
Gas tanker did not meet height restrictions for going under the railway bridge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2022

What a terrible news to read.

Very terrible.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wagwanbrethren:

Now's not the time to play Knowledgeable Atheists vs Ignorant Religious

Take a chill pill, and at least focus on the topic.

At least the boy you responded to did that in his own way.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Child Found Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway Presently At Ibafo Police Station (pho / Woman Divorces Her Husband, Forces Daughter To Go With Her (Photos) / My In-laws Driving Me Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.