Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Akin Alabi Show off his Beautiful Exterior and Interior Office Headquaters, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akin Alabi Show off his Beautiful Exterior and Interior Office Headquaters, (3612 Views)

Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos) / Okiki Afolayan Shows Off The Interior Design Of His Beautiful Sitting Room. Pics / Kcee Shows Off His Beautiful Garage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akin Alabi Show off his Beautiful Exterior and Interior Office Headquaters, by itspzpics(m): 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Popular niarabet owner and politician Show off his beautiful office headquaters.

He show off the exterior and interior of the office and also take us down the memory lane of how he started his carrier. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/akin-alabi-show-off-his-beautiful-exterior-and-interior-office-headquaters/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Akin Alabi Show off his Beautiful Exterior and Interior Office Headquaters, by itspzpics(m): 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2018

Re: Akin Alabi Show off his Beautiful Exterior and Interior Office Headquaters, by itspzpics(m): 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2018

Re: Akin Alabi Show off his Beautiful Exterior and Interior Office Headquaters, by PrettyGist: 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
cool
Re: Akin Alabi Show off his Beautiful Exterior and Interior Office Headquaters, by Oluromantic: 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
Does baba Ijebu have an office?
Re: Akin Alabi Show off his Beautiful Exterior and Interior Office Headquaters, by PythonDancer: 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
I’m currently on the first stage grin
My office is my bedroom.
I will reach that his latest stage and go beyond. Amen grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Show off his Beautiful Exterior and Interior Office Headquaters, by PythonDancer: 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
Oluromantic:
Does baba Ijebu have an office?
Go and ask baba Ijebu
Re: Akin Alabi Show off his Beautiful Exterior and Interior Office Headquaters, by Oluromantic: 12:19am On Nov 26, 2018
PythonDancer:

Go and ask baba Ijebu
You don't have to show us you have mouth. If you don't know the answer, kindly ignore! That's more sensible.

5 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Show off his Beautiful Exterior and Interior Office Headquaters, by Oluromantic: 12:22am On Nov 26, 2018
PythonDancer:

Why are you pained?
Bcus I asked a simple sensible question and a senseless person responded. Its worth paining.

8 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Show off his Beautiful Exterior and Interior Office Headquaters, by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 26, 2018
The mansion I will build with my money that they are currently helping me to save will outclass this one...

Biko Akin Alabi your debt to me will be due soon and I don't want any delay in payment...
Re: Akin Alabi Show off his Beautiful Exterior and Interior Office Headquaters, by nifemi25(m): 12:49am On Nov 26, 2018
Someone somewhere is busy for casting while Akin Alabi is busy using his lost money to build his own office .....

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Show off his Beautiful Exterior and Interior Office Headquaters, by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 26, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Akin Alabi Show off his Beautiful Exterior and Interior Office Headquaters, by speedyconnect3: 6:53am On Nov 26, 2018
This man don blow lass lass chai.

I think "timing" played an important part in his life.

He joined when betting was still starting.. He became the pioneer in naija and cashed out big time.

Timing matters in everything.

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

Re: Akin Alabi Show off his Beautiful Exterior and Interior Office Headquaters, by Elnino4ladies: 7:02am On Nov 26, 2018
Nice one
Re: Akin Alabi Show off his Beautiful Exterior and Interior Office Headquaters, by Mrop(m): 7:11am On Nov 26, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Akin Alabi Show off his Beautiful Exterior and Interior Office Headquaters, by officialteemi(m): 7:28am On Nov 26, 2018
mehn....now traffic alone on nairabet ...
Re: Akin Alabi Show off his Beautiful Exterior and Interior Office Headquaters, by 7inches: 8:39am On Nov 26, 2018
undecided
Re: Akin Alabi Show off his Beautiful Exterior and Interior Office Headquaters, by itiswellandwell: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2018
Hmm
Re: Akin Alabi Show off his Beautiful Exterior and Interior Office Headquaters, by enemmo(f): 10:13am On Nov 26, 2018
I will never forget this

Re: Akin Alabi Show off his Beautiful Exterior and Interior Office Headquaters, by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 26, 2018
PythonDancer:
I’m currently on the first stage grin
My office is my bedroom.
I will reach that his latest stage and go beyond. Amen grin
am in the 2nd stage, my office is in complex. Interesting
Re: Akin Alabi Show off his Beautiful Exterior and Interior Office Headquaters, by mariadiamond: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
WE DESIGN AND DEVELOP ALL TYPES AND KINDS OF WEBSITES, WEB APPS AND MOBILE APPS THAT ARE CUSTOM-MADE FOR YOUR BUSINESS, ORGANISATION OR BRAND

We have FULL-STACK Development professional team working at your service from our corporate office in Ikeja, Lagos

Features We will Deploy for Your Web App Software Project

== Secure SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

ARE YOU DEVELOPING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?

• Inventory System Software
• Ecommerce Website
• Hotel Management System Software
• Financial Institutions System Software
• School Management System Software/ School Portal
• Hospital Management System Software Development
• Airport/ Airline Booking Management System Software
• Multi-Level Marketing System Software
• Social Media Network Application
• Photo Sharing Web Application
• Catalog Web Application Site
• Forums
• Sport Betting Website

DONT Let Web Quacks Develop your web/mobile apps for your business

CONTACT US TO GET STARTED NOW!

DONT Let Web Quacks Develop your web/mobile apps for your business

Gets Started, NOW!

Re: Akin Alabi Show off his Beautiful Exterior and Interior Office Headquaters, by Newznow: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

“I Saw Him Having Sex With 15-year-old Aaliyah” – R Kelly’s Back-up Singer, Jova / Local Model Pussy Chopped By Big Men At At 16years -VIDEO / Kanye West And Kim Buys N23m Michael Jackson Jacket for Daughter North West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.