Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

“I Saw Him Having Sex With 15-year-old Aaliyah” – R Kelly’s Back-up Singer, Jova - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Saw Him Having Sex With 15-year-old Aaliyah” – R Kelly’s Back-up Singer, Jova (3610 Views)

Naira Marley’s “twin” Vows To Beat Up Singer For Accusing Him Of Impersonation / I Watched R Kelly Rape Teenage Aaliyah - Back Up Singer Reveals / Nollywood Actor Shares Picture Of Him Having An Erection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Saw Him Having Sex With 15-year-old Aaliyah” – R Kelly’s Back-up Singer, Jova by iamocheme: 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jovante Cunningham who was R Kelly’s back-up singer has claims that she saw him having sex with 15-year-old Aaliyah in 1994 when he was 27.
She revealed this in Lifetime’s upcoming Surviving R. Kelly, which airs Thursday that saw witnessed then the 27-year-old singer having sex with Aaliyah while she was only 15-year-old

According to a report by People, thinking back on being on the road with Aaliyah, she said,

‘On a tour bus, there really aren’t many confined spaces. When you get on the bus there are bunks and so these bunks have little curtains you can pull at night if you don’t want anybody to see you sleeping.’
‘So it just so happened we were all laying in our bunks and the curtains are open, everybody’s communicating, laughing, when the [room] door flew open on the bus.,’ she recalled. ‘Robert was having sex with Aaliyah.’
When she was asked what she saw, she replied: ‘

Read more: https://mycelebritygist.com/i-saw-sex-15-year-old-aaliyah-jovante-cunningham-claims/

Re: “I Saw Him Having Sex With 15-year-old Aaliyah” – R Kelly’s Back-up Singer, Jova by PeacenLove2: 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
This pedophile is walking free in AMERICA. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: “I Saw Him Having Sex With 15-year-old Aaliyah” – R Kelly’s Back-up Singer, Jova by blacq2009(m): 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: “I Saw Him Having Sex With 15-year-old Aaliyah” – R Kelly’s Back-up Singer, Jova by ukaface(f): 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
hmmmmmmm
Re: “I Saw Him Having Sex With 15-year-old Aaliyah” – R Kelly’s Back-up Singer, Jova by Soulsymbol99: 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
Can't they just leave this man(greatest musician alive) alone? angry all this good for notin black hoes looking 2 reap wia dem no sow. Na so dem do Tyson n most recently, Bill Cosby angry am nt saying they r saints oooo bt then again............. Besides y always black celebrities? undecided

2 Likes

Re: “I Saw Him Having Sex With 15-year-old Aaliyah” – R Kelly’s Back-up Singer, Jova by KiZiie(m): 1:38am On Jan 03, 2019
PeacenLove2:
This pedophile is walking free in AMERICA. shocked shocked shocked

Many are being celebrated in our shameless country. it's a universal thing. I say off with their dicks!

4 Likes

Re: “I Saw Him Having Sex With 15-year-old Aaliyah” – R Kelly’s Back-up Singer, Jova by revolt(m): 4:15am On Jan 03, 2019
iamocheme:
Jovante Cunningham who was R Kelly’s back-up singer has claims that she saw him having sex with 15-year-old Aaliyah in 1994 when he was 27.
She revealed this in Lifetime’s upcoming Surviving R. Kelly, which airs Thursday that saw witnessed then the 27-year-old singer having sex with Aaliyah while she was only 15-year-old

According to a report by People, thinking back on being on the road with Aaliyah, she said,
No
‘On a tour bus, there really aren’t many confined spaces. When you get on the bus there are bunks and so these bunks have little curtains you can pull at night if you don’t want anybody to see you sleeping.’
‘So it just so happened we were all laying in our bunks and the curtains are open, everybody’s communicating, laughing, when the [room] door flew open on the bus.,’ she recalled. ‘Robert was having sex with Aaliyah.’
When she was asked what she saw, she replied: ‘

Read more: https://mycelebritygist.com/i-saw-sex-15-year-old-aaliyah-jovante-cunningham-claims/
I saw him banging my daughter....why don't u ppl believe me. Is it cause I'm a man?......stupid headline. Let's dig up Aaliyah and ask then.
Re: “I Saw Him Having Sex With 15-year-old Aaliyah” – R Kelly’s Back-up Singer, Jova by falcon01: 6:43am On Jan 03, 2019
Here we go again! Trying to ruin another black man.
Re: “I Saw Him Having Sex With 15-year-old Aaliyah” – R Kelly’s Back-up Singer, Jova by TrollTrap: 9:49am On Jan 03, 2019
falcon01:
Here we go again! Trying to ruin another black man.

Ruin?? Brudda, he actually did them things. I’m surprised he still roams free tbh
Re: “I Saw Him Having Sex With 15-year-old Aaliyah” – R Kelly’s Back-up Singer, Jova by cybriz82(m): 10:35am On Jan 03, 2019
TrollTrap:

Ruin?? Brudda, he actually did them things. I’m surprised he still roams free tbh

Did Aaliyah complain?
Re: “I Saw Him Having Sex With 15-year-old Aaliyah” – R Kelly’s Back-up Singer, Jova by Hermes019: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
Can't they just leave this man(greatest musician alive) alone? angry all this good for notin black hoes looking 2 reap wia dem no sow. Na so dem do Tyson n most recently, Bill Cosby angry am nt saying they r saints oooo bt then again............. Besides y always black celebrities? undecided
Harvey Weinstein is not black
Re: “I Saw Him Having Sex With 15-year-old Aaliyah” – R Kelly’s Back-up Singer, Jova by falcon01: 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
TrollTrap:

do you know the legal age of consent in some states in america is 15?
Re: “I Saw Him Having Sex With 15-year-old Aaliyah” – R Kelly’s Back-up Singer, Jova by SAMBARRY: 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
Rkelly is free but baba billy Cosby is behind bars.I smell a rat

(1) (Reply)

(direct Download) NF Perception Full Album# / Mr Ibu's Leg Has Been Cut Off / Exclusive photos from Mercy Johnson's Dubai holiday with family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.