Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video (54852 Views)

Reno Omokri Shares Graphic Video Of A Nigerian Soldier With His Legs Destroyed / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video by Chisilities(m): 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
How did I end up in this Shithole of a country sef? Why me?. sobbing.....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video by alohman(m): 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
it happens everywhere that is what we call karma
Re: Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video by movetoca: 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
OMNIVIRUS:
If this is true, NA has proven itself to be a corrupt institution of cowards and harbinger of destruction
Do you doubt it?. I saw what NA is capable of when we had crisis in Rivers state. Those guys are animals and I will never waste my R.I.P for them.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
dokie:

This is all you can say after watching the videos ba?

You need help.
This is all you can say after watching how 100 soldiers were killed.You need more help
Re: Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video by ifyboy60(m): 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
Susu888:
Chai! We plug one hole another one surfaces!! Which way this country! We can’t all hype this on buhari... Nigerians should help weed out the corrupt nd devilish people we hv evrywhere na. The army should organize itself nd discipline erring soldiers....[b] no be evrything we cry nd shout buhari. He is jst a man for God sake... is he supposed to accompany the soldiers to the idp camps nd keep them in check?? Haba.. wetin dis man go do for una?? [/b]The soldiers nd their commanding officers in the camps should be investigated by officers from the headquarters to avoid bias or cover up. The ones found guilty should be gunned down cuz they r no different from the terrorists they r fighting.

I get ur point o
but where u among those blaming Jonathan when the same soldiers fled from BH, blamed him when he got Private Military Contractors to fight since the soldiers preferred showing their muscles on women and civilians.

it's called selective amnesia.

Wht manner of evil is in the heart of Nigerian people nd Africans at large?? cry exploiting our own brethren while they r at their weak nd need aid... later we will tlk when we r called animals nd savages!
Re: Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video by ifyboy60(m): 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
Modarun:

Hypocrite, but you heaped it on Goodluck in 2015. Buhari is not even an option, anyone would do better than Buhari.

u dey mind them?
ordinary to blame Buhari they hard them.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video by Princedapace(m): 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
Susu888:
Chai! We plug one hole another one surfaces!! Which way this country! We can’t all hype this on buhari... Nigerians should help weed out the corrupt nd devilish people we hv evrywhere na. The army should organize itself nd discipline erring soldiers.... no be evrything we cry nd shout buhari. He is jst a man for God sake... is he supposed to accompany the soldiers to the idp camps nd keep them in check?? Haba.. wetin dis man go do for una?? The soldiers nd their commanding officers in the camps should be investigated by officers from the headquarters to avoid bias or cover up. The ones found guilty should be gunned down cuz they r no different from the terrorists they r fighting.

Wht manner of evil is in the heart of Nigerian people nd Africans at large?? cry exploiting our own brethren while they r at their weak nd need aid... later we will tlk when we r called animals nd savages!

U don't forget sey they blamed Jonathan for everything? Hahahahhaha karma is bastard.. Na so naija be. No body fit fix am. Nigerians are generally inhumane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video by Elliot2(m): 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
Nigeria is a zoo-Prophet nnamdi kanu.
Re: Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video by vtsouthpaw(m): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
That’s their way!
If only u know what most of the female soldiers ( especially the non-commission) go through in the hand of their bosses, this won’t come as a suprise to you.
Only few of them have the fear of God and won’t frustrate/intimidate/harass even their fellow soldiers because of not giving-in to their sexual advances...

Nigeria army needs alot of cleansing.
Re: Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video by Litmus: 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
poor Nigeria, she cant move without the world jumping down her throat. Even when we don't move,(for instance Bokoharam slaughtering Nigerian soldiers) , they still look for something to demonise us. No wonder the army isn't doing as well as they are capable; if it’s not America announcing what we have done, its CNN, AP Al jazeera, Amnesty or Nigeria social media whingers and IPOB shrieking all over the internet. The Nation is shackled out of sheer prejudice and racism, with blacks abetting. Cameroon can finish all the English speaking rebels and civilians that they want, not a peep from anyone, but Nigerian soldiers dare not execute on the spot Bokoharam terrorist captured, which is why they are jailed set free and return to kill again.

Nigeria need to wake up!!
Re: Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video by meobizy(f): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
How do we know who to support? Brutality is commonplace with both sides.
Do the soldiers and JTF need enlightenment or brutality is rooted deep in the black man’s heart?
I know poverty plays a part because poor white nations do the same in times of war.
Re: Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video by Strech(m): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
TONYE001:

Please let's stop politicizing everything. Isn't this too sensitive to put together with politics? Are you now saying that no form of abuse happened in the previous administrations?

Our leaders have failed. Until we decide to hold them responsible, they'd continue to feed fat from our suffering.
so!! because it happened in the previous government, it has become normal and be allowed to continue right? See! you are a compound fool.
Re: Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
AI report should be subjected to scrutiny. I dont believe the whole
Re: Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video by Shaev7(m): 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
am just speechless.
Re: Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video by Awodip: 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
obiekunie1:
no be the Nigerian army wey we know?

they only flex on civilians and on women!

whn they see boko boys they will poo their panties and run like dog with their tails between their legs and claim they are not well equipped despite having all the machinaries and munitions of war and the boko they are running away from only have AK47s, toyota trucks and okadas!

useless nincompoops! angry

you said only AK47s, toyota trucks and okadas!...how i wished you were there fool.only a fool will believe what ever he sees in the media
Re: Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video by atobs4real(m): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
Blue3k:
Wow this is disgusting. These animals should be court marshalled if found guilty.
Yes. I smell some thing different. Where is are the graphics? Still don't understand. It seems that girl is from Niger Republic
Re: Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video by okwabayi(m): 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
If this is true then it's very sad news.
I don't know why the Nigerian Army and violence on innocents go hand in hand.
Many times I believe some crises should simmer and get settled by parties involved because once the Nigerian Army is deployed, they most times make things worse for everyone including themselves.
Re: Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video by delpee(f): 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
To downplay our emotions on the massacre of our troops or just coincidence?

Anyway there will always be bad eggs. We read about terrible behaviour of US troops in Iraq etc, the rape of Samburu women in Kenya by British soldiers and many more.

It's disheartening to know that people who need help only get oppressed by those expected to assist them. However, I am still proud of the truly gallant soldiers who I hope are in the majority. May the Lord guide and protect them always. Amen

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video by chiagozien(m): 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
Sheggy13:

You're nothing but a fool
PS: For any bigot mod that would want to ban me and leave this fool I quoted, then you must be senseless as such person is not worthy of being a moderator on a forum like this.
rule 2 broke here.

Where is the moderator.
Pls take care of this guy.
Re: Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video by Tijay90(m): 12:40am On Nov 27, 2018
It seems Nigerian soldiers are only skilled in the art of terrorising un armed citizens.
Re: Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video by emmabucks: 1:06am On Nov 27, 2018
During Biafra war, they raped women, killed our men... Do you think God is deaf and blind like Buhari?. He isn't
Re: Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 27, 2018
To think Buhari was in the military.
Re: Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video by Sheggy13(m): 1:32am On Nov 27, 2018
chiagozien:
rule 2 broke here.

Where is the moderator.
Pls take care of this guy.
You must be stupid. You insulted and denigrated a whole tribe even without proof in the article and you're calling a mod for me getting back at you?
Re: Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video by chiagozien(m): 5:30am On Nov 27, 2018
Sheggy13:

You must be stupid. You insulted and denigrated a whole tribe even without proof in the article and you're calling a mod for me getting back at you?
how is the words"yoruba people insult"

i dont care if you are stupid,just mind you business.
Re: Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video by Aboks(m): 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
obiekunie1:
no be the Nigerian army wey we know?

they only flex on civilians and on women!

whn they see boko boys they will poo their panties and run like dog with their tails between their legs and claim they are not well equipped despite having all the machinaries and munitions of war and the boko they are running away from only have AK47s, toyota trucks and okadas!

useless nincompoops! angry

U NO GET SENSE
Re: Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video by grandstar(m): 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
IntrovertedK:
this happen everywhere bro. Tht are consequence of war/chaos. The almighty American soldiers are always guilty of this. When soldiers are in war zone, they always do worst than people they are fighting against people they are protecting. They rape, they kill out of frustration and all.

The Americans were quite disciplined and respected human rights. Yes there were some lapses but not as reckless as you paint it.

The excesses in Iraq were carried out by Iraqi forces. They could be very lawless. Very common with troops from third world nations..

An American veteran of the Iraqi war suffered from PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). This is common with soldiers back from war trying to deal with the horrors they faced.

This particular soldier anytime his baby cried, rather than cuddle the baby, he'd just walk away.

This was the last straw for the wife who was fed up with his strange behavior since he came back from Iraq

They were advised to go for counselling. He was asked by the psychotherapist why he walked away whenever the baby cried and he opened up.

He said that during the war, some Iraqi troops were embedded with them.

Upon arriving a certain house, the Iraqi troops gang raped a woman and her daughter. He was powerless to stop it.

While the rape was going on, there was a baby crying in the room.

Whenever his baby cried, the memory of that incident floods back and overwhelming and is forced to walk away.

The girl raped must have been the senior sister of the crying baby. Let's assume the baby was maximum 2 years old and the senior sister at most 10 years older, that would make her maximum 12years.

Imagine gang raping someone that young.

5 men gang raped an 8 year old somewhere in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Buhari Wears $640 Shoes, Seeks Loans Of Countries Presidents Wear $100 Shoes' / Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC / Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.