Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise (40938 Views)

Buratai Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Other Senior Military Officers / Tinubu Mourns General Ibrahim Attahiru, Others / Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise by jayson87: 5:54am On Nov 26, 2018
Susu888:
Ameen my able presido... may his soul rest in peace nd may God keep u alive , well nd in power till 2023 to complete ur good works for the masses of this country!
You meant completing GEJ's good works
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise by NickD(m): 5:57am On Nov 26, 2018
AnanseK:
Lazy and ignorant youths all over the place. How could they know General Abba Kyari. Governor of North Central State Uber General Gowon ( 1966-1975). And no history taught in school.
They only know Davido.
Are you blaming the youths for history being taken out of the curriculum?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise by Tobbyfitz: 6:10am On Nov 26, 2018
mimimiles93:
May Allah continue to guide and protect the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.. We love u sir.

It's like u are brain dead like that lifeless blood sucking demon...

Put we again in loving a monster....and enjoy me in your dreams

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise by mimimiles93: 6:37am On Nov 26, 2018
Toscarel:

oga be guided, next time say I not "WE" which kind mumu talk be that
I've modified my post. Check it out again..
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise by kremlin01(m): 6:57am On Nov 26, 2018
mimimiles93:
May Allah continue to guide and protect the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.. We love u sir.

Modified:

The 'we' in my comment represents 'sane Nigerians'. Insane ones take note.

The fact that you had to emphasize on "we", lays the the solid ground for your disconnected understanding for the wishes of real Nigerians. You must be on that 9500 naira payroll I guess?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise by breezeng: 7:03am On Nov 26, 2018
Marotzke:

I wonder what manner of uninformed and not ready to be educated people people we have here , throwing their ignoance into the public domain like a badge of honour.
How many Kalu Idika do we have in Abia? or Ademola Adeshina in Oyo? or Emeka Okonkwo in Anambra ?
Yet no one has said that we have too many Ademola Adeshina s in this country.
Abba means Prince in kanuri language.
kyari means Yerwa ( Maiduguri) native.
Abba kyari means Maiduguri Prince or Maiduguri person.
Once you see Abba kyari, as a name, the nativity is also stated.
just like
Aminu Kano.
Mamman Daura,
Isa kotangora,
Aminu Tambuwal,
Shehu Yar Adua,
Hassan katsina.
Embedded in their names are their origins.
This distinguished General Abba kyari was a retired Brigadier General, and former Governor of North Eastern Nigeria durin
g the Yakubu Gowon's regime.
The area that he governed, now comprise of Borno, Yobe, Bauchi, Gombe, Adamawa and Taraba states.
It might interest some people to know that a certain lieutenant colonel Muhammadu Buhari succeeded Gen Kyari as Governor of the North East.
The senator representing Borno North and chairman Senate committee on Defence ; Abubakar Kyari is the son of Gen Abba kyari.
The president's chief of staff is a different Abba kyari.
He is Cambridge educated , former commisioner of Agriculture in Borno state 1990, and former Managing director of UBA when Bello Osagie was chairman.
The policeman Abba Kyari was not even yet born when the General was a Governor.
There are still more Abba Kyaris serving their nation, just like there are plenty Yar' Aduas, Kalus' , Adeshinas' ,Okonkwo s'.
questioning their choice of names is not only rude, but downright stupid.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise by ifex370(m): 7:07am On Nov 26, 2018
AnanseK:
Lazy and ignorant youths all over the place. How could they know General Abba Kyari. Governor of North Central State Uber General Gowon ( 1966-1975). And no history taught in school.
They only know Davido.

You that know.. How has it helped your life?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise by Sotland: 7:26am On Nov 26, 2018
The same B.General Abba Kyari who runs Nigeria security affairs and indeed the affairs of the country at large. He is the one that is dead. The same one whom N29m scam allegation, the presidency denied he wasn't involved. Oh B.General Abba Kyari is dead and gone.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise by fruqy(m): 7:55am On Nov 26, 2018
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise by fruqy(m): 7:57am On Nov 26, 2018
Sotland:
The same B.General Abba Kyari who runs Nigeria security affairs and indeed the affairs of the country at large. He is the one that is dead. The same one whom N29m scam allegation, the presidency denied he wasn't involved. Oh B.General Abba Kyari is dead and gone.

https://www.nairaland.com/2558272/three-abba-kyari-confusion-personalities
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise by Bedlecturer(m): 8:00am On Nov 26, 2018
How many Abba Kyari do we have sef
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise by McCoy662(m): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2018
flyca:
Which Abba Kyari? shocked
guy I just wan ask this question before I come see am.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise by Psoul(m): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2018
Nigeria is under the colonization of Sudan.

Our 1st Colonial Master is Britain now we have the second as Sudan.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise by AnanseK(m): 10:09am On Nov 26, 2018
Marotzke:

I wonder what manner of uninformed and not ready to be educated people people we have here , throwing their ignoance into the public domain like a badge of honour.
How many Kalu Idika do we have in Abia? or Ademola Adeshina in Oyo? or Emeka Okonkwo in Anambra ?
Yet no one has said that we have too many Ademola Adeshina s in this country.
Abba means Prince in kanuri language.
kyari means Yerwa ( Maiduguri) native.
Abba kyari means Maiduguri Prince or Maiduguri person.
Once you see Abba kyari, as a name, the nativity is also stated.
just like
Aminu Kano.
Mamman Daura,
Isa kotangora,
Aminu Tambuwal,
Shehu Yar Adua,
Hassan katsina.
Embedded in their names are their origins.
This distinguished General Abba kyari was a retired Brigadier General, and former Governor of North Eastern Nigeria durin
g the Yakubu Gowon's regime.
The area that he governed, now comprise of Borno, Yobe, Bauchi, Gombe, Adamawa and Taraba states.
It might interest some people to know that a certain lieutenant colonel Muhammadu Buhari succeeded Gen Kyari as Governor of the North East.
The senator representing Borno North and chairman Senate committee on Defence ; Abubakar Kyari is the son of Gen Abba kyari.
The president's chief of staff is a different Abba kyari.
He is Cambridge educated , former commisioner of Agriculture in Borno state 1990, and former Managing director of UBA when Bello Osagie was chairman.
The policeman Abba Kyari was not even yet born when the General was a Governor.
There are still more Abba Kyaris serving their nation, just like there are plenty Yar' Aduas, Kalus' , Adeshinas' ,Okonkwo s'.
questioning their choice of names is not only rude, but downright stupid.

Well done Sir, except for this point of correction: The General Abba Kyari in question was never a Governor of the North Eastern State.( Present day Adamawa,Bauchi,Borno,Gombe,Taraba and Yobe States). He was the Governor of North Central State ( Present day Kaduna and Katsina States ) through out the Gown’s 9 year regime. Brigadier Musa Usman was the Governor of North Eastern State during that period and Buhari took over from Musa Usman.
General Abba Kyari for those who want to place him properly in history, was senior to Murtala Mohammed, Obasanjo, Danjuma, Buhari, IBB , Abdulsalami and the majority of retired generals still alive.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise by AnanseK(m): 10:43am On Nov 26, 2018
ifex370:

You that know.. How has it helped your life?

My brother:

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise by Emmacolinho(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2018
StPete:
Wait o, which of the Abba Kyari’s?
The one that imported Jubril from Sudan
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise by theDEVILisHERE: 11:11am On Nov 26, 2018
You can fake death and try and twist facts but you cannot hide
You criminals and your imposter have your punishment already coming
Your deceit on the stupid citizens would always be exposed eventually
You know ur selves
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise by Marotzke(m): 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
AnanseK:

Well done Sir, except for this point of correction: The General Abba Kyari in question was never a Governor of the North Eastern State.( Present day Adamawa,Bauchi,Borno,Gombe,Taraba and Yobe States). He was the Governor of North Central State ( Present day Kaduna and Katsina States ) through out the Gown’s 9 year regime. Brigadier Musa Usman was the Governor of North Eastern State during that period and Buhari took over from Musa Usman.
General Abba Kyari for those who want to place him properly in history, was senior to Murtala Mohammed, Obasanjo, Danjuma, Buhari, IBB , Abdulsalami and the majority of retired generals still alive.
my bad, in my anger I confused Abba kyari with Musa Usman.
yea Abba kyari was Govenor of North central.
Buhari took over as Governor from Musa Usman. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise by RexTramadol1: 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
We get a million Abba Kyari for naija o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency / Checkout Governor Fayose's Timberland Shoes (Photo) / Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.