Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me - Robbery Suspect (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me - Robbery Suspect (photo) (360 Views)

Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } / 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) / ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me - Robbery Suspect (photo) by axcer: 6:12am On Nov 26, 2018
A charm bearing robbery suspect who operates around upper Iweka area of Onitsha, has been nabbed by residents of the area after he alongside others hoodlums attacked a lady and robbed her of her valuables.

The robbery suspect who disclosed that he acquired charms from a native doctor who lives Okpoko (a nearby city), to rob people of their handbags and cellphones, further disclosed that when he holds it nothing can penetrate his body including knives and bullets – making him “bulletproof”.

It was gathered that the suspect who has been handed over to the appropriate authorities for prosecution, was given a hot chase and apprehended by residents of the area.

Watch video

BY GISTMORE.COM >> http://gistmore.com/hold-charm-nothing-can-penetrate-robbery-suspect

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me - Robbery Suspect (photo) by axcer: 6:12am On Nov 26, 2018
sad
Re: When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me - Robbery Suspect (photo) by sluk(m): 6:13am On Nov 26, 2018
Self deceit
Re: When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me - Robbery Suspect (photo) by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 26, 2018
Ooooshey incredible hulk
Re: When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me - Robbery Suspect (photo) by Keziehenry(m): 6:39am On Nov 26, 2018

Re: When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me - Robbery Suspect (photo) by missioner(m): 6:53am On Nov 26, 2018
It is very possible...
he couldn't be lying.

I chose to believe him.
Cos jazz is real.

A popular okada man once had accident in my area in Ijebu, he fainted at the spot... no injuries just little bruises.
After he was poured water, he woke up but highly unconscious. Hues and cries, they sha rushed him to hospital... There, at the bewilderment of everyone present. Injection and infusion syringes could not pierce him o. Shook shook e no enter o.
The corper doctor tried all she could to sedate him all to no avail.

Someone later told them to remove the rings and amulet in his arm else he won't be penetratable.

By then...He was already grasping abi na gassing them they call am... He died before the man that could touch those things arrived
Re: When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me - Robbery Suspect (photo) by gaby(m): 6:58am On Nov 26, 2018
Mumu village thief..

But ordinary village people's arrest was able to penetrate you oloshi. You see your life?

Lazy youth...

(1) (Reply)

Three Siblings Drown In A Beach Few Hours To Their Brother’s Wedding (watch Vide / Butcher Man Arrested For Stealing 20 Cows Worth N2 Million / Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.