Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,253 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Help: Abuja Corpers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help: Abuja Corpers (719 Views)

5 Problems Serving Abuja Corpers will likely face after POP / NYSC Decamps 2 Abuja Corpers For Having Sex In Kubwa Camp Boys' Hostel, Boasted / Abuja Corpers Contributing To The Society On Anti-corruption. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Abuja Corpers by Sapiosexuall: 6:18am On Nov 26, 2018
Most corpers like to serve in Abuja but nothing is ever said on this platform to help ease adjusting to the seemingly expensive life of Abuja.

I'm a Batch C corps member who recently relocated to Abuja and I need verified advice on the issue of accommodation. Anyone with adequate knowledge of the best places close to town where corps members can realistically afford to pay the rent and how much rent is in these places should please help with some info.

I've heard of rent being within the range of 80k-150k which I think is fair enough in Lugbe. Heard of Dawaki too but don't know what it would cost to rent a house there
Re: Help: Abuja Corpers by sluk(m): 6:22am On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Help: Abuja Corpers by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
Contact me for more details 08036209330
Sapiosexuall:
Most corpers like to serve in Abuja but nothing is ever said on this platform to help ease adjusting to the seemingly expensive life of Abuja.

I'm a Batch C corps member who recently relocated to Abuja and I need verified advice on the issue of accommodation. Anyone with adequate knowledge of the best places close to town where corps members can realistically afford to pay the rent and how much rent is in these places should please help with some info.

I've heard of rent being within the range of 80k-150k which I think is fair enough in Lugbe. Heard of Dawaki too but don't know what it would cost to rent a house there
Re: Help: Abuja Corpers by Housings: 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
Sapiosexuall:

Pls I need a self con in gwarimpa,abuja.Within the prices of 250_350....or a female corper and we can get a 2bedroom flat.Thank you

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2021 BATCH B: Kaduna Nysc Camp To Begin August 3rd, 2021 / Camp Experience / Boat Mishap In Bonny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.