Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Breaking News: I Did Not Defect To Apc: Senator Akpabio. Am Still Around - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: I Did Not Defect To Apc: Senator Akpabio. Am Still Around (678 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned / 2019: I Did Not Defect To APC – Senator Akpabio / I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking News: I Did Not Defect To Apc: Senator Akpabio. Am Still Around by holygist: 6:50am On Nov 26, 2018
I did not defect to APC: Senator Akpabio

The former governor of Akwa Ibom State, Senator Godswill Akpabio, has clarified that he did not defect to the All Progressives Congress, APC,

Akpabio said he was surprised that the same people who founded the ruling party were the ones pulling it down.

The former Governor, who represents Akwa Ibom North-West at the National Assembly, told Vanguard that the same people were determined to ruin the party to bring down the government of President Muhammadu Buhari just because of their selfish interests.

Former governor of Akwa Ibom State, Senator Godswill Akpabio, has clarified that he did not defect to the All Progressives Congress, APC, but only moved to the party.

Akpabio said he was surprised that the same people who founded the ruling party were the ones pulling it down.

The former Governor, who represents Akwa Ibom North-West at the National Assembly, told Vanguard that the same people were determined to ruin the party to bring down the government of President Muhammadu Buhari just because of their selfish interests.

Asked why he defected to the APC, Akpabio said, “I did not defect

Continue reading>>> https://www.holygist.com/i-did-not-defect-to-apc-senator-akpabio/

Re: Breaking News: I Did Not Defect To Apc: Senator Akpabio. Am Still Around by FarahAideed: 6:52am On Nov 26, 2018
Typical African politician wanting to eat his cake and still have it
Re: Breaking News: I Did Not Defect To Apc: Senator Akpabio. Am Still Around by Magalan: 6:53am On Nov 26, 2018
This cant be true... we refuse to believe this.
Re: Breaking News: I Did Not Defect To Apc: Senator Akpabio. Am Still Around by pyyxxaro: 6:55am On Nov 26, 2018
Ashawooo naaa Ashawoooo lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking News: I Did Not Defect To Apc: Senator Akpabio. Am Still Around by hisgrace090: 6:58am On Nov 26, 2018
OK, on what mission are you in APC Mr Akpabio?
Re: Breaking News: I Did Not Defect To Apc: Senator Akpabio. Am Still Around by dynicks(m): 7:03am On Nov 26, 2018
holygist:
I did not defect to APC: Senator Akpabio

The former governor of Akwa Ibom State, Senator Godswill Akpabio, has clarified that he did not defect to the All Progressives Congress, APC,

Former governor of Akwa Ibom State, Senator Godswill Akpabio, has clarified that he did not defect to the All Progressives Congress, APC, but only moved to the party.

Asked why he defected to the APC, Akpabio said, “I did not defect

Continue reading>>> https://www.holygist.com/i-did-not-defect-to-apc-senator-akpabio/

Re: Breaking News: I Did Not Defect To Apc: Senator Akpabio. Am Still Around by lordkush: 7:07am On Nov 26, 2018
lol.

we in pdp reject you
Re: Breaking News: I Did Not Defect To Apc: Senator Akpabio. Am Still Around by MexxIT(m): 7:12am On Nov 26, 2018
How true is Dis?
Re: Breaking News: I Did Not Defect To Apc: Senator Akpabio. Am Still Around by Mynd44: 7:13am On Nov 26, 2018

(1)

VIDEO: Dino Melaye Give President Buhari And Epic Clap Back / Why Is Atiku And PDP Begging For Debate Left And Right? / "The Only Nigerian I Have Seen On Earth Is Obasanjo, He Loves Nigeria" —Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.