Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

VIDEO: Dino Melaye Give President Buhari And Epic Clap Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Dino Melaye Give President Buhari And Epic Clap Back (676 Views)

Senegal President Give President Tinubu ''shake-and-pull'' Handshake / See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About / DINO MELAYE, Give Reason Tinubu Will Not Be Nigerian President, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Dino Melaye Give President Buhari And Epic Clap Back by dlux: 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
Dino Melaye Tell Nigerians how icompetent President Buhari is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uiMNtOfj6k
Re: VIDEO: Dino Melaye Give President Buhari And Epic Clap Back by otipoju(m): 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
For once i agree with this useless clown.
Re: VIDEO: Dino Melaye Give President Buhari And Epic Clap Back by Edunwa302(m): 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
Is dt not amaechi on the left?
Re: VIDEO: Dino Melaye Give President Buhari And Epic Clap Back by NLandIsHypocrit: 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
otipoju:
For once i agree with this useless clown.
Probably you may have been delivered from the spirits of zombiesm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Dino Melaye Give President Buhari And Epic Clap Back by fergie001: 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
Hold Amaechi tight ooooo,
Before he stabs Dino grin grin grin grin
Re: VIDEO: Dino Melaye Give President Buhari And Epic Clap Back by otipoju(m): 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
NLandIsHypocrit:
Probably you may have been delivered from the spirits of zombiesm.

Bra.
Go and sit down somewhere.
And never you preach APC or PDP to me.
Do you think one is better than the other.

The only reason why one is supporting PDP in this election is so that the ethnic cleansing may stop.

And if they allow him ,we can gain from the common sense of Peter Obi who is clearly a different breed of leader from the rest.

The only thing that concerns me is the welfare of Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

C’river Makes Case For Inclusion As Oil-producing State / Campaign:governor Udom Emmanuel Sharing 100 Naira Recharge Card / Atiku About To Commit Suicide – Festus Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.