Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine (40715 Views)

Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River / Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by sweetilicious(f): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
toprealman:
All because of 4matic, venza and iPhone Abi?
From the story,she was a victim. Exactly why I look before I leap.Call me local,but I get to stay alive.Stay on your own.Nodey Waka Waka with people you don't really know.
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by JBoss25(m): 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
toprealman:
lol
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by armadeo(m): 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
KingThreatzz:
It's high time government clamps down of herbalists. They are the ones that request for human parts. All of them are fetish, idolatrous and evil

Fact.

Where do they expect the parts to come from. All this juju men should be clamped down and arrested. They are the number 1 culprits.
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by Sexyolori(f): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
stanliwise:
This girl was a friend to my brother in delsu. Many misconception among public was that she is a wayward and runs girl but the truth was that she was looking for an apartment which the said security was to help her secure one unknown to her when she was invited to see the place that was how she was nabbed by the ritualist. It was a work of conspiracy. RIP elozino. May your murders know no peace
How terrible. she trusted him to assist her but never knew he would be her undoing. never go to check out apartments or items for sale without your own company .
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by babadigu(m): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
embarassed
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by samuelchimmy(m): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
delishpot:

Lazy youth grin? I am not cursed like the youths in your lineage. You people are looking for solution as a family some agreeing to do what it takes for deliverance to happen others Uninterested. You sit there and mock me with what you don't have? If I say what is on my mind they will say I have cursed you. But I won't be like you. Your journey is farrrr. You are welcome. Don't thank me for the revelation. I will not say more to you. Ewu gambia. In your mind cursing people to be killed in su h a gruesome manner because you think your sins are better than theirs is a sign of Not being Lazy? Shior
devilishpot come and join me for super,i know the sun must have roasted your throats dry, from your wheel barrow pushing business in onitsha
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by delishpot: 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
samuelchimmy:
devilishpot come and join me for super,i know the sun must have roasted your throats dry, from your wheel barrow pushing business in onitsha

Enjoy the revelation. You can hide your affliction online. You wish I pushed barrow hahaha. God pass you. I earn well. But I won't feed you lest your curse come upon me. If you like don't go and find solution to your problem. You wanted to say devilish pot ba? Devil doesn't reveal his hidden secret. Be happy God decided to open your eyes today. I have decided to keep the rest from you as your punishment.
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ijaya123:
How were they able to determine the owner of the eyes?
thank you.
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by stanliwise(m): 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
Sexyolori:

How terrible. she trusted him to assist her but never knew he would be her undoing. never go to check out apartments or items for sale without your own company .
The simple trust cost her life. Na God go protect us the living o.
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by stanliwise(m): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
samuelchimmy:
zino was a serious student hardly seen in parties...... God why , why must it be this innocent girl why not all this senseless oloshos wey full delsu,
life is too precious for me to pray death as a reward to wayward girls. Say No to social vices
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by Jonegonu: 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Chai!

See wickedness....

It shall not be well with Buhari.
Why calling Buhari name on this. Judas
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by samuelchimmy(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
stanliwise:
life is too precious for me to pray death as a reward to wayward girls. Say No to social vices

Ummm I think a lot of people misunderstood my statement , or better still I made a bad construction..... I do not wish anybody death, I accept my mistake and have withdrawn my statement......
Cc; delishpot you OK now?

1 Like

Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by SamOgasco(m): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Chai!

See wickedness....

Now I know say something dey chop on top your brain no be small.
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by Bamidey: 3:55am On Nov 27, 2018
slawomir:
Take them to guatanomo bay prison.

Bro I wan connect with you. Can I drop my mail?
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by toprealman: 7:59am On Nov 27, 2018
sweetilicious:
From the story,she was a victim. Exactly why I look before I leap.Call me local,but I get to stay alive.Stay on your own.Nodey Waka Waka with people you don't really know.
I'm referring to the murderers. As for looking and leaping.....bro chill, pray they don't see you
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by danot1030: 8:20am On Nov 27, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Chai!

See wickedness....

All this just for you to get likes on nairaland.
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by JudasNaCarrot: 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
danot1030:

All this just for you to get likes on nairaland.
Do I look like your mate?

What will your so called like do for me....stew-pid child.
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by danot1030: 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Do I look like your mate?

What will your so called like do for me....stew-pid child.

I can't believe that you are an adult because both your posts appears much like that of a foolish kid that lacks home training.
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by Sexyolori(f): 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
stanliwise:
The simple trust cost her life. Na God go protect us the living o.
amen o my brother... what have they gained now by cutting the poor girl's life short?
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by monex(m): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2018
toprealman:

she wasn't a runs girl. She was a decent brilliant student. You clearly did not read or follow the story.

Could you please respect the dead and stop making false and unfounded assumptions
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by toprealman: 11:29am On Nov 29, 2018
monex:

she wasn't a runs girl. She was a decent brilliant student. You clearly did not read or follow the story.

Could you please respect the dead and stop making false and unfounded assumptions
if you have issues understanding a simple sentence, why not go and tear your secondary school certificate and start afresh?
I was referring to the useless fools that killed her you dimp!
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by monex(m): 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
toprealman:
if you have issues understanding a simple sentence, why not go and tear your secondary school certificate and start afresh?
I was referring to the useless fools that killed her you dimp!

my apologies. I misunderstood your comment.

a lot of peeps had been tagging her as a runsgirl. I got carried away
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by toprealman: 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
monex:

my apologies. I misunderstood your comment.

a lot of peeps had been tagging her as a runsgirl. I got carried away
Apologies accepted.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Killed At IBD Hotel Junction Ilaro, Ogun State (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Immigrant Climbs Building In Italy, Causes A Scene (Photos) / Three Inmates Who Escaped From Edo Prisons Rearrested For Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.