Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine (40710 Views)

Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River / Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by Samirana360(m): 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
woe to the wicked world
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by PrincessB1(f): 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
The heart of a man is desperately wicked embarassed

May they never evade their retribution.
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by goslowgoslow(m): 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Chai!

See wickedness....

It shall not be well with Buhari.
You are a psychiatric case.
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by AngelicBeing: 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
sad
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by goslowgoslow(m): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Chai!

See wickedness....

See your physichiatric doctor
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by Essential(m): 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
Dollanation:
How did they know is her eyes... Just asking
Foolish question or maybe the eyes are yours.

1 Like

Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by 2lateBiafra: 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Chai!

See wickedness....

Sa BUHARI

Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by fixedodd123: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
Congrats to all my weekend subscribers we did it , follow who know the way, call now or whatsapp to join in the winnings .

Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by Sleekjunior(m): 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
it cannot be well with buhari and all his supporters and cohorts and idiats supporting d propaganda
TheGreenLand:

e don well with your life first Judas?
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
Those ritualists said they have given the herbalist human parts on five different occasions and those boys never hammer pass dangote?Na was ooo.
Foolishness and wickedness.

RIP Zino
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by atikuobi2019nig: 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
2lateBiafra:

Sa BUHARI

we should stop insulting buhari for God sake, this is somebody's father, if u don't like him patiently wait for 2019,and use ur PVC to do what u like, pls
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by Yoighaman(m): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
My heart bleeds, cry These ANIMALS are wicked! It shall never be well with them.
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by 2lateBiafra: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
atikuobi2019nig:

we should stop insulting buhari for God sake, this is somebody's father, if u don't like him patiently wait for 2019,and use ur PVC to do what u like, pls
Sai BUHARI

Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by Dollanation: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
Essential:

Foolish question or maybe the eyes are yours.
You really don't need me to look stupid, you are doing a good job on your own..
Many r mad but few r roaming
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by theoriginalgood: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
Good God is still on the throne, I will not be discouraged despite what I read. The time is coming for the truth to be known to all, spread to others as well:

https://www.nairaland.com/4831069/truth-set-free-john-8
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by GenFunction: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
omg
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by dangoteinlaw: 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
Na them na. Awon dating boiz. Even if your bf is a gee once u discover he's into dating run for your life. Dating has already cast even like 10years ago, any body wey chop dating now na ritual plus..

Useless dating boiz!!! Police should shoot anybody with dada at sight coz na their symbol be that.
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
stanliwise:
This girl was a friend to my brother in delsu. Many misconception among public was that she is a wayward and runs girl but the truth was that she was looking for an apartment which the said security was to help her secure one unknown to her when she was invited to see the place that was how she was nabbed by the ritualist. It was a work of conspiracy. RIP elozino. May your murders know no peace

who even goes to see an "apartment" somewhere alone with a man you hardly know.

R.I P sha
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by Pataricatering(f): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
The problem with guys like this is they are too broke for the flashy girls they like - so hatred sets in !
delishpot:

And you believe your comment makes sense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by samuelchimmy(m): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
delishpot:

And you believe your comment makes sense?
the fact that your brain weighed this comment and made the error in it more important than the understandable message it pass baffles me...... i hope you've eaten lunch.... or you want me to buy you a meal, lazy youth
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by ZaOzaRoom(m): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
Why such a pretty lady?
Delta state has fully become a home for rituals just like Ogun state and other Yoruba states.
Someone should please sensitize these people that those involved in blood money end up running mad or die a mysterious death.
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by samuelchimmy(m): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
Pataricatering:
The problem with guys like this is they are too broke for the flashy girls they like - so hatred sets in !
olosho spotted.....

you call body hawkers flashy , you must be one of those idiotic girls in school forming posh in school , when they dont have shishi. i hope your pxssy is alright........ ole na you know broke boys { laughs}

you get luck say i nor dey with my phone slowpoke,theres this meme i have that fits you so well , hope you can stay around when i get back
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by NairaMaster1(m): 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
hisgrace090:
Tomorrow one lawyer will arise to tell the world how they commit no crime!

Terrible

1 Like

Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by delishpot: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2018
samuelchimmy:
the fact that your brain weighed this comment and made the error in it more important than the understandable message it pass baffles me...... i hope you've eaten lunch.... or you want me to buy you a meal, lazy youth

Lazy youth grin? I am not cursed like the youths in your lineage. You people are looking for solution as a family some agreeing to do what it takes for deliverance to happen others Uninterested. You sit there and mock me with what you don't have? If I say what is on my mind they will say I have cursed you. But I won't be like you. Your journey is farrrr. You are welcome. Don't thank me for the revelation. I will not say more to you. Ewu gambia. In your mind cursing people to be killed in su h a gruesome manner because you think your sins are better than theirs is a sign of Not being Lazy? Shior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by delishpot: 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
Pataricatering:

That boy has a long way to go but instead of looking for solution he decides to wish others evil. How can God look upon such a hateful person with Favour?

1 Like

Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by ylaa(f): 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
AMEN AMEN AMEN FIRE

JudasNaCarrot:
Chai!

See wickedness....

Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by justmykel(m): 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
stanliwise:
This girl was a friend to my brother in delsu. Many misconception among public was that she is a wayward and runs girl but the truth was that she was looking for an apartment which the said security was to help her secure one unknown to her when she was invited to see the place that was how she was nabbed by the ritualist. It was a work of conspiracy. RIP elozino. May your murders know no peace
chai.... amen to that praya
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by Guyman02: 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
End of Yahoo for those miscreants angry
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by fortune1968: 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
samuelchimmy:
zino was a serious student hardly seen in parties...... God why , why must it be this innocent girl why not all this senseless oloshos wey full delsu,
Even if she was an olosho ; should she be murdered ?
Re: Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine by wakaawaka(m): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
I don't understand. Are they ritualists or yahoo boys?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers / Man Killed At IBD Hotel Junction Ilaro, Ogun State (Disturbing Photos) / Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.