Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,788 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? (45347 Views)

Where To Print Scratch Cards In Nigeria? / To Get Legitimate Credit Cards in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by femisek(m): 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
Invitation cards available at SEMAK CARDS,we have a wide range of lovely cards available within a budget of your choice contact (08023508747whatsapp)08175632094 BB PIN:D1A38393. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.we await your order

Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by jd1986(m): 12:42am On Feb 07, 2017
Bookmarked cool
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by Akemini: 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
Get custom-made invitation cards in Nigeria at affordable prices @ Handfinish.... Call 08034255048. You can also check their website |www.handfinish.com.ng|.

Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by Akemini: 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
Akemini:
Get custom-made invitation cards in Nigeria at affordable prices @ Handfinish.... Call 08034255048. You can also check their website |www.handfinish.com.ng|.

Cards also made by HandFinish Invitations. You can customize the invitation cards to match your wedding colours. Call HandFinish Invitations: 08034255048 or visit their website | www.handfinish.com.ng |

Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by Kentrasso(f): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Please where can I print wedding cards in Kano? And how long does it take to print them?
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by ketkelvin(m): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
I'm referring a sis in the biz 07032544269 both in Lagos and ondo state
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by kelvainoij: 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
GOOD INVESTMENT IS THE KEY TO FINANCIAL GROWTH.
Bitclub is a good investment option to start with this year� follow the link to get started��
https:///send?phone=2348142352634&text=I'm%20interested%20in%20your%20Bitclub%20Advantage%20Business%20Opportunity%20please%20Tell%20me%20more
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by ExoticWedding12: 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
Wedding Card Printing Design
Exoticweddingcard is a brand that specializes in the conceptualization of designer wedding invitation cards. We design modern and luxury invitations which add something special to the momentous celebratory occasions that a family shares together. From weddings to Anniversaries, Baby showers to birthdays and inauguration to parties, our innovative designer cards can add a touch of warmth and style to any & every occasion. Your search for Unique & Customized Designer Wedding Invitations ends here.We also customized jotters, bags souvenirs.. Contact Us Today
Exoticweddingcard is a brand that specializes in the conceptualization of designer wedding invitation cards. We design modern and luxury invitations which add something special to the momentous celebratory occasions that a family shares together. From weddings to Anniversaries, Baby showers to birthdays and inauguration to parties, our innovative designer cards can add a touch of warmth and style to any & every occasion. Your search for Unique & Customized Designer Wedding Invitations ends here.We also customized jotters, bags souvenirs.. Contact Us Today 08066279571

Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by KunmiRoxitaLTD: 12:33am On Nov 02, 2018
nwangap:
get to mushin bus stop and take a bike to Disu street. you will find lots of them selling in wholesale. they usually come in hundred packs. local made and foreign. their prices ranges depending on their quality. the printers are also at hand. i got mine their last year and i just took my little sister there to choose for her own wedding. i hope you get what you need. cheers!

Thanks boss, how much do you think someone like me who want to invite like 50 people will cost
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by zenith4biz(m): 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
Kentrasso:
Please where can I print wedding cards in Kano? And how long does it take to print them?

Where did you later print your cards
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by Awedible: 10:07am On Oct 15, 2019
Wedding invitation cards available at affordable price with free printing service.

From 200 naira each - 20k for 100 cards

Call 07037181861 for more details
www.instagram.com/invitations_nig

Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by sekzy99(m): 6:38am On Oct 19, 2019
Who has an idea of the cost in Mushin n is there any contact there u can share?
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by nnamdiosu(m): 10:31am On Jul 31, 2020
Aaneetar:
This post is veeeery old I know but it reeealy helped me. Saw a very lovely foreign card somewhere in Ikeja and was meant to go and pay today. Saw this post and went to mushin just to check. I saw the same card and other lovelier cards for almost half the price. I am really grateful, God bless y'all.

Pls can u give me the contact of the person selling
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by Pious101: 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
nnamdiosu:

Pls can u give me the contact of the person selling
Where u able to locate d place?
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by nnamdiosu(m): 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
Pious101:

Where u able to locate d place?

I had a better idea, which was getting a graphic person design a card, and I went to shomolu to print it. It was better, cheaper and how I totally wanted it
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by Pious101: 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
nnamdiosu:

I had a better idea, which was getting a graphic person design a card, and I went to shomolu to print it. It was better, cheaper and how I totally wanted it
do u still have a sample of the soft copy ?
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by nnamdiosu(m): 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
Pious101:
do u still have a sample of the soft copy ?

Yes
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by HDT13(m): 8:17am On Sep 04, 2021
nnamdiosu:

Yes
I would like to make some enquiry, kindly let me reach out to you
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by nnamdiosu(m): 9:30am On Sep 04, 2021
HDT13:
I would like to make some enquiry, kindly let me reach out to you

Ok sir
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by HDT13(m): 11:14am On Sep 04, 2021
nnamdiosu:

Ok sir
I've sent you a mail sir,
respectfully you can reach me thru zero eight one six one six two three two nine nine ..
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by nnamdiosu(m): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
HDT13:
I've sent you a mail sir,
respectfully you can reach me thru zero eight one six one six two three two nine nine ..

I replied.
Kindly send the mail again
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by Blendy77(f): 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
nnamdiosu:

Can u help me with contact of a printer at Shomolu? I have already designed card so its just printing I need
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by nnamdiosu(m): 4:46am On Mar 13, 2022
Blendy77:

Can u help me with contact of a printer at Shomolu? I have already designed card so its just printing I need

Sorry for the late response
Im trying to get it, I lost it. Once I do, I'll send it here for u pls
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by nnamdiosu(m): 11:28am On Mar 28, 2022
Blendy77:

Do you still need.this
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
Can I see Sample
Whatsapp 09020142003

lordfavour:
Hi, you can always get varity of cards such as TBZ,REWANGHI,KOZA etc for your: wedding,anniversary,birthday, housewarming etc, both foreign & local . just contact us through any of the phone numbers:08028794811, 08055851230, 08037364735
Thanks, we are surely expecting uu!!!!!!!!!
Most of our wedding cards comes in 100's and the price varies from 6,000 naira to 35,000 naira, depending on your choice
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
Can I see sample
Whatsapp 09020142003

lordfavour:
From lordsfavour: you can get ur wedding card from us: 08055851230,07062748479,08028794811!!!!
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by nonsojaggs: 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
nwangap:
get to mushin bus stop and take a bike to Disu street. you will find lots of them selling in wholesale. they usually come in hundred packs. local made and foreign. their prices ranges depending on their quality. the printers are also at hand. i got mine their last year and i just took my little sister there to choose for her own wedding. i hope you get what you need. cheers!

12 years later, this was very very helpful
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by HDT13(m): 10:57am On Oct 17, 2022
nwangap:

Thanks for info, still very useful was there last week and thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M / How Much Does It Cost To Register Business At Corporate Affairs Commission / Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.