Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? (45363 Views)

Where To Print Scratch Cards In Nigeria? / To Get Legitimate Credit Cards in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by ccike: 6:27am On Jul 28, 2010
Pls where can I buy very nice wedding invitation cards in Lagos?
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by olyluv: 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2010
oga u can get it at mushin or call me i will direct u : 08028037737 or 08030944266 olamilekan.
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by nwangap(f): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2010
get to mushin bus stop and take a bike to Disu street. you will find lots of them selling in wholesale. they usually come in hundred packs. local made and foreign. their prices ranges depending on their quality. the printers are also at hand. i got mine their last year and i just took my little sister there to choose for her own wedding. i hope you get what you need. cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by jessicaf: 12:13am On Jan 16, 2011
You could also check out unique metal wedding invitations by Éclat Designs. They are a UK-based company but have an agent in Ikeja. Their number is 08028149795 or you can visit their website at www.eclat-designs.com

Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by WeddingGuru(f): 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2012
Hello.

The Wedding Guru Nigeria has a fantastic range of wedding invitations and they also do wedding decorations.
Try out www.twguru.com

Stay tuned for our wedding promo running from August 2012, with full wedding packages from 1.5mil inclusive of everything you need for your wedding except venue, food and drinks. Great deals.

Phone: 08181200008
info@twguru.com

Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by madhurash: 10:13am On Aug 05, 2012
Best place to buy Indian Wedding invitations & Wedding Invitation Cards www.madhurashcards.com - Designer collections of Hindu, Sikh, Muslim cards, Wedding accessories, Gifts & Favors.

Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by lordfavour(f): 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2012
Hi, you can always get varity of cards such as TBZ,REWANGHI,KOZA etc for your: wedding,anniversary,birthday, housewarming etc, both foreign & local . just contact us through any of the phone numbers:08028794811, 08055851230, 08037364735
Thanks, we are surely expecting uu!!!!!!!!!
Most of our wedding cards comes in 100's and the price varies from 6,000 naira to 35,000 naira, depending on your choice

Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by lordfavour(f): 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
From lordsfavour: you can get ur wedding card from us: 08055851230,07062748479,08028794811!!!!
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by madhurash: 4:08am On Oct 12, 2012
Hi,
If you need something specific, something extra ordinary, you must visit www.madhurashcards.com. We will provide you some exclusive and luxury wedding cards and shown in the pictures of this website.
We are already supplying some cards to Lagos to NG madam.
You can get back to me at info@madhurashcards.com.
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by lordfavour(f): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2012
Compliment of the season to u all!!. Wish u the best in the forth coming year..............lords favour
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by madhurash: 11:27am On Dec 29, 2012
You can directly go to www.madhurashcards.com for our exclusive invitations. We can supply worldwide. We have supplied many invitations to Nigerian Prince & Princesses. I assure you for best quality and reasonable price. Though, if you are interested for someone in Nigeria only, please let me know at info@madhurashcards.com. I will surely help you out.
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by oduz: 11:38am On Jan 04, 2013
Also available on Akeju St SOMOLU, Lagos by Onipanu Bus Stop Ikorodu Rd
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by ajisplaze(f): 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2013
We @ ajisplaze deals with foreign & locally made invitation for all types of events....... Wedding,birthday, anniversary, housewarming etc........ You can check our facebook page for samples of our invitation cards.......we deliver anywhere in Nigeria @ a token. Facebook/ajisplazecardsection..........or contact us via whatzap on 08028794811 , hope to hear from you soon

Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by ajisplaze(f): 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2013
You can contact us via 08028794811, 07062748479 or @ no 45 isolo rd. From mushin b/stop or isolo,just take keke napep or bike or bus to isolo or mushin respectively, drop in front of sovereign microfinance.......there you see our plaze.......waiting to meet ur invitation needs....
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by ajisplaze(f): 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
Wow ....new,unique & beatiful invitations are available......make ur orders while stocks last......07062748479 08028794811
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by debbydee(f): 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
Wedding Souvenir items are available. These bags can be used as gift items for birthdays, weddings, campaigns etc. its does not wear or tear so easily except you use blade or scissors on it. A trial will convince you. contact me on 08185391880 or BBM 25d43f96.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by chiboy11(m): 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
So lovely,ow much re dey bro
debbydee:
Wedding Souvenir items are available. These bags can be used as gift items for birthdays, weddings, campaigns etc. its does not wear or tear so easily except you use blade or scissors on it. A trial will convince you. contact me on 08185391880 or BBM 25d43f96.
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by Aaneetar(f): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
This post is veeeery old I know but it reeealy helped me. Saw a very lovely foreign card somewhere in Ikeja and was meant to go and pay today. Saw this post and went to mushin just to check. I saw the same card and other lovelier cards for almost half the price. I am really grateful, God bless y'all.

10 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by Neelzar(f): 4:55am On Nov 25, 2014
Hi Aaneeter,

Pls I also need to get some wedding invitation cards. Was it from Disu street u got yours? Could you please direct me to the place you got it from in Mushin. My wedding is coming up December 27. Thanks
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by Aaneetar(f): 9:27pm On May 08, 2015
neelzar am sooooo sorry, av had trouble signing into my account really sorry please. God bless ur marriage and yes i got my card off disu street.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by weddingfeferity: 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Invitations in Nigeria (Wedding Invitations, Corporate Invitaitions) can be bought from a Wedding Invitation company called Wedding Feferity. Here is their website www.weddingfeferity.com/wedding-invitations-nigeria/. They sell beautiful invitaitons for white and traditional weddings in different colours. Here are some of the invitations they sell below

Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by madhurash: 7:28am On Aug 31, 2015
Hello,
You can find exclusive wedding invitation cards and designs for your dream wedding on our website www.madhurashcards.com
Wedding cards design is the most important, as it symbolizes the theme of the event and it will be most memorable part of your wedding.
Always keep in mind the quality of the invitation card as it matters a lot.
We can help you to decide the best invitation for your dream wedding. Mail us on-info@madhurashcards.com we will be happy to help you.

Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by leganssourcing: 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
visit http://www.luxuryinvite.com/ for your invitation cards and other event stationary. They are the best and they have wonderful service.
http://www.luxuryinvite.com/

Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by HAVENS: 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
Please, where can I buy wedding cards in Abuja? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by suyamasta(m): 7:26am On Jan 05, 2016
HAVENS:
Please, where can I buy wedding cards in Abuja?
Thank you.
Check UTC area 10 u go see dem plenty
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by payne4real(m): 9:59am On Jan 05, 2016
Aaneetar:
neelzar am sooooo sorry, av had trouble signing into my account really sorry please. God bless ur marriage and yes i got my card off disu street.
Pls how can I get to mushin from oshodi? Thanks
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by Neelzar(f): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
payne4real:

Pls how can I get to mushin from oshodi? Thanks

From Oshodi Oke. Under the bridge. U can ask around for where Mushin buses park.
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by joliefille(f): 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
I'm off to Disu street Mushin, I hope they are still there.
Re: Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? by weddingfeferity: 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hi all..

Wedding invitations in Nigeria are sold by Wedding Feferity. They have a store in Lagos where you can see all their designs. They have updated their website with new designs like some of the images below. Here is their website with all the Nigerian wedding invitations and prices.

http://www.weddingfeferity.com/wedding-invitations-nigeria/

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: / Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M / How Much Does It Cost To Register Business At Corporate Affairs Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.