Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:39 AM

I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help (425 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help by nwachukwu9(m): 7:53am On Nov 26, 2018
I meet this lady about a year ago, i fell in love with her, she is 22.i loved her so much to the extent that i make her hair for her every month and give her monthly allowance but the bad thing i noticed about her Is that she doesent take the initiative to call me, i do the calling most times, one day i confronted her to tell me why she dont call, she replied that i am the Man and i supposed to call her, i got angry with her and told her to get out of my life if she is not willing to call me or make sacrifice, Then i stoopped calling her and stopped giving her monthly allowance, after 2 months she called me and started crying that she is at fault and she has never come across a guy like me that she promises to be a good girl and make sacrifice.Nairaland what should i do at this stage? Is she a gold digger or is she truly repented.This is the girl i wanted to marry but something in my heart keep telling me that i dont deserve her.Please help a brother let me not make wrong move
Re: I Need Help by UrbanExotica(f): 7:58am On Nov 26, 2018
She likes your money, not you.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by MiaB(f): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2018
You're still asking? lmao please take her back and double her monthly allowance smh

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Olalan(m): 8:02am On Nov 26, 2018
If she waited two months to get back to you her love for you is questionable...........a girl who loves you wouldn't even wait a week before reaching out to you back
BTW it's unusual for a mgirl who truly loves a guy not to call him at intervals as most women like to talk with their lovers frequently, if she's not calling then you need to review the relationship.
Re: I Need Help by donbachi(m): 8:04am On Nov 26, 2018
If her love for you is tied to the monthly allowances you renders to her...i advise you cut that off for now and watch her behavior towards you.call her also and tell her you are facing some financial challenges,see how she will react..if she reacts negatively,let her go.your future is more important than your today.
Re: I Need Help by nwachukwu9(m): 8:09am On Nov 26, 2018
donbachi:
If her love for you is tied to the monthly allowances you renders to her...i advise you cut that off for now and watch her behavior towards you.call her also and tell her you are facing some financial challenges,see how she will react..if she reacts negatively,let her go.your future is more important than your today.
i would try it sir
Re: I Need Help by positivedaveyy(m): 8:11am On Nov 26, 2018
nwachukwu9:
I meet this lady about a year ago, i fell in love with her, she is 22.i loved her so much to the extent that i make her hair for her every month and give her monthly allowance but the bad thing i noticed about her Is that she doesent take the initiative to call me, i do the calling most times, one day i confronted her to tell me why she dont call, she replied that i am the Man and i supposed to call her, i got angry with her and told her to get out of my life if she is not willing to call me or make sacrifice, Then i stoopped calling her and stopped giving her monthly allowance, after 2 months she called me and started crying that she is at fault and she has never come across a guy like me that she promises to be a good girl and make sacrifice.Nairaland what should i do at this stage? Is she a gold digger or is she truly repented.This is the girl i wanted to marry but something in my heart keep telling me that i dont deserve her.Please help a brother let me not make wrong move
Follow ur heart oga.. And forget about her. Focus more on ur life
Re: I Need Help by MJBOLT: 8:57am On Nov 26, 2018
she's a golddigging blood sucking leech,better run

(1) (Reply)

The Best Moments In Every Relationship / If You Are Asked To Shout One And Be Blessed Instantly, Which Will You Shout? / 70-year-old Woman Engaged To Her Age-long Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.