Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Inter'tal Bank Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inter'tal Bank Interview (1077 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inter'tal Bank Interview by bruce(m): 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2007
Hello House, I need your help on what Intercontinental Bank interview will look like because am expecting to be invited for an interview any moment from now.

Your response will highly be appreciated, thanks.
Re: Inter'tal Bank Interview by doudlec(f): 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2007
hi bruce.please where did u write ur test ? I wrote mine in Enugu and thr's still no news about the results.Please we really need all the info we can get. Cld u share what u know with the house?it'll be really appreciated
Re: Inter'tal Bank Interview by bruce(m): 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2007
I wrote mine in PH which I believe was also written the same day ( 17th March) with that of Enugu if I am not mistaken. Yes, the results (particularly that of PH) has not been released but I learnt they have finished marking and that the succesful ones were forewarded to their HQ in Lagos for certification. That is yet to be done. I guess when they are through, they will start inviting.

I did not see my result but I believed I passed and expecting to be invited for the interview. So I implore you all to have the same belief and faith and God will see us through.

I don't know if I have responded well to your questions?

Meanwhile, anyone with clue on their interview pattern should kindly help out.

Thanks and One Love!!!
Re: Inter'tal Bank Interview by extee(m): 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2007
Landers, i have some good info for all of us.The results are ready(from a close source ) it may be out this week.
Take care. See you at the top.
Cheers
Re: Inter'tal Bank Interview by eziuche(f): 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2007
i also wrote the test in ph too on 17th march and am so sure i will pass,hav dy called anybody,some of my friends that wrote in ph too called  the  REGIONALhuman resource manager and he said that out of evry one that wrote the test that it is only like few that passed,but i beleive that even if it is only 10 people that passed,am among them cos am with BABA GOD
Re: Inter'tal Bank Interview by bruce(m): 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2007
@Eziuche
I like your faith and I pray God see us through.I learnt it was precisely 900 that sat in ph but only about 70 passed.

Lets pray and be steadfast!!!

(1) (Reply)

Urgent, Shell Technician Trainee / Having Problems With Skye Bank's Recruitment Portal / Arikair Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.