Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

"I Did Not Enjoy My Wife For Eight Years" – Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Did Not Enjoy My Wife For Eight Years" – Aregbesola (1041 Views)

FIRS Retires All Directors Who Have Served For Eight Years / UN Reopens Abuja Building Eight Years After Boko Haram Bombing (Pics) / Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Did Not Enjoy My Wife For Eight Years" – Aregbesola by inspire700(m): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2018
Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola has claimed that he spent the last eight years as an “absentee husband”.

The governor, whose eight years in office elapses today, was jocular about the distance his highly demanding job had on his closeness to his wife.

He said: “I want to go and rest. I have been an absentee husband for long enough. I now want to stay with my wife and enjoy each other.

“We are happy we have someone like Gboyega Oyetola succeeding this administration because he knows everything we did and will surely continue where we stop.

“So, there is hope for this state.

“All praises go to God for not allowing those who wanted to use trick to get to power without vision and who will destroy our legacies and reverse the direction and the development of the state. Every file before getting to me must pass through Oyetola. So, he is set for the job.”

Aregbesola came into power on November 27, 2010 after the Court of Appeal sitting in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, sacked his predecessor, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, who had spent three and a half years of his second term in office.”

SOURCE:https://www.naijamagazineonline.com/2018/11/i-did-not-enjoy-my-wife-for-eight-years.html

Re: "I Did Not Enjoy My Wife For Eight Years" – Aregbesola by dareyking(m): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2018
Re: "I Did Not Enjoy My Wife For Eight Years" – Aregbesola by Youngbbt: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2018
Re: "I Did Not Enjoy My Wife For Eight Years" – Aregbesola by dukie25: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2018
Because you were busy enjoying Osun state money

2 Likes

Re: "I Did Not Enjoy My Wife For Eight Years" – Aregbesola by chioma3839: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2018
uhhhn
Re: "I Did Not Enjoy My Wife For Eight Years" – Aregbesola by haywire07(m): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2018
So you think you can go back to enjoying her after eight years?
Alhaja must have gotten a means of oiling herself, besides I don't think that flesh bone of yours can rise again
Re: "I Did Not Enjoy My Wife For Eight Years" – Aregbesola by MikkieEl: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2018
D
Re: "I Did Not Enjoy My Wife For Eight Years" – Aregbesola by ExAngel007(f): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
Mr governor you are a very wicked somebody. How can you leave your wife for eight years without browsing her website and you expect that hackers will not hack into the system?
Re: "I Did Not Enjoy My Wife For Eight Years" – Aregbesola by adadike(f): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
don't worry sir, someone is anointing her on your behalf
Re: "I Did Not Enjoy My Wife For Eight Years" – Aregbesola by netpro(m): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2018

Aregbesola did well in Osun. I applaud his efforts in Infrastructure, Education, etc.

He deserves accolades. Well don sir.
Re: "I Did Not Enjoy My Wife For Eight Years" – Aregbesola by martolux(m): 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
But you have many Aides na.. ..what's their job if they can't help you to take care the oza room undecided
Re: "I Did Not Enjoy My Wife For Eight Years" – Aregbesola by SuperSacredSpp: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
The engine wee be rusty by now..

(1) (Reply)

Army Ready For Battle To Reclaim Baga From Boko Haram Terrorists / Gov. Ikpeazu Receives Major-general Abubakar Sadiq In Abia(photos) / Breaking: INEC Officially Confirms Postponement Of 2019 Elections (see New Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.