Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani (3086 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by Cohomology: 8:08am On Jul 28, 2010
Save Sakineh:

An Iranian woman faces death by stoning after being convicted of adultery. Amnesty International yesterday called on the Iranian authorities to halt the imminent execution of mother-of-two Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani and the hanging of another woman said to be a political activist.

Ashtiani was convicted of having an 'illicit relationship' with two men in May 2006 and received 99 lashes as her sentence. Despite this, she has also been convicted of adultery and sentenced to death by stoning. The 43-year-old has retracted a 'confession' she said was made under duress.

Appealing for help to the international community, her daughter, Farideh, 16, and son, Sajad, 20, said yesterday: 'Please help end this nightmare and do not let it turn into a reality. Help us save our mother.'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/08/sakineh-mohammadi-ashtian_n_638950.html
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by vedaxcool(m): 11:23am On Jul 28, 2010
This is an example of cruel religion AKA the inquisition religion

Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by Cohomology: 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2010
vedaxcool:

This is an example of cruel religion AKA the inquisition religion

So, world shouldn't interrupt Islam's barbarism disguised as disgusting Sharia today?

Save Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani!

Sharia is barbaric!
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by vedaxcool(m): 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2010
The Inquisition religion ---more lovely pictures from the religion of forgiveness and kindness

Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by Cohomology: 3:52am On Jul 29, 2010
vedaxcool:

The Inquisition religion ---more lovely pictures from the religion of forgiveness and kindness

So, what's your point? That Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani be sacrificed on the altar of barbarism so as to "equalize" with "the religion of forgiveness and kindness"? When a goat has nothing to do, it drops goat droppings.

We are trying to prevent the senseless murder of an innocent woman and all you do is post pictures of acts carried out 500 years ago?

Are you saying we should do nothing and allow barbaric Sharia to be used to kill more poor people, migrant workers, women and children for another 500 years?

May Allah punish you for wishing death on an innocent woman!
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by vedaxcool(m): 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2010
So, what's your point? That Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani be sacrificed on the altar of barbarism so as to "equalize" with "the religion of forgiveness and kindness"? When a goat has nothing to do, it drops goat droppings.

We are trying to prevent the senseless murder of an innocent woman and all you do is post pictures of acts carried out 500 years ago?

Are you saying we should do nothing and allow barbaric Sharia to be used to kill more poor people, migrant workers, women and children for another 500 years?

May Allah punish you for wishing death on an innocent woman!

Have I said anything or just posted a couple of pictures? You are already under the curse of ALLAH cause. why all this whining or crying, I pictured you frigetting when writting your inanities as I have already spoken on the matter in the foriegn affairs thread yet you curse yourself thinking you are cursing me as no one is even sure the woman is innocent or guilty you only parrot the limited information the media has. afterall you are no wiser than the dirt underneath your shoes.period. grin grin grin cheesy smiley smiley smiley cool
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by dexmond: 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2010
@ Vedaxcool

Have you heard the word protestant? When the people discovered that some practices that were unchristian was entering the roman catholic church, they spoke vehemently against it, the Pope met the resistant by ordering the barbaric inquisitions. I want to tell you that though a church so named carried out such a wicked act, the bible never taught that as a standard. It was a war between saving true bible teachings and following the teachings of men who replaced christian teachings with their own idea. But thank God! they did not succeed.
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by vedaxcool(m): 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2010
Have you heard the word protestant? When the people discovered that some practices that were unchristian was entering the roman catholic church, they spoke vehemently against it, the Pope met the resistant by ordering the barbaric inquisitions. I want to tell you that though a church so named carried out such a wicked act, the bible never taught that as a standard. It was a war between saving true bible teachings and following the teachings of men who replaced christian teachings with their own idea. But thank God! they did not succeed.

I will like to believe you but the following verses stops me from doing that
viticus 26:29

You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters.

Deuteronomy 28:53

Because of the suffering that your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the LORD your God has given you.

Deuteronomy 28:56-57

The most gentle and sensitive woman among you?so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot?will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For she intends to eat them secretly during the siege and in the distress that your enemy will inflict on you in your cities.

2 Kings 6:29

So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, 'Give up your son so we may eat him,' but she had hidden him."

Jeremiah 19:9

I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh during the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives.'

Lamentations 2:20

"Look, O LORD, and consider: Whom have you ever treated like this? Should women eat their offspring, the children they have cared for? Should priest and prophet be killed in the sanctuary of the Lord?

Lamentations 4:10

John Gill says in his commentary,

shall the women eat their fruit; their children, the fruit of their womb, as the Targum; their newborn babes, that hung at their bosoms, and were carried in their arms; it seems they did, as was threatened they should, Leviticus 26:29; and so they did at the siege of Samaria, and at the siege of Jerusalem, both by the Chaldeans and the Romans:

[and] children of a span long? or of a hand's breadth; the breadth of the palms of the hand, denoting very little ones: or "children handled," or "swaddled with the hands" (John Gill's Exposition to the Bible, Commentary on Lamentations 2:20, Source)

With their own hands compassionate women have cooked their own children, who became their food when my people were destroyed.
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by dexmond: 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2010
@Vedaxcool

I will like to believe you but the following verses stops me from doing that
viticus 26:29

You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters.

The full verses of the scriptures are here provided and explanation given. I dont claim to know God absolutely, for one can only know God in part. Moses who was very close to God was not even given the privilege of seeing the face of God notwithstanding the relation that existed between him and God. It was only Jesus who knew him perfectly well for He and God are one!

John 10:24-30

24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.

25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any [man] pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave [them] me, is greater than all; and no [man] is able to pluck [them] out of my Father's hand.

30 I and [my] Father are one.

Back to the verse you brought up. I want to produce the verses from 13-43

13 I [am] the LORD your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye should not be their bondmen; and I have broken the bands of your yoke, and made you go upright.

14 But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments;

15 And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, [but] that ye break my covenant:

16 I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

17 And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.

18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.

19 And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass:

20 And your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits.

21 And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.

22 I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your [high] ways shall be desolate.

23 And if ye will not be reformed by me by these things, but will walk contrary unto me;

24 Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins.

25 And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of [my] covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.

26 [And] when I have broken the staff of your bread, ten women shall bake your bread in one oven, and they shall deliver [you] your bread again by weight: and ye shall eat, and not be satisfied.

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;

28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.

29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.

31 And I will make your cities waste, and bring your sanctuaries unto desolation, and I will not smell the savour of your sweet odours.

32 And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it.

33 And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.

34 Then shall the land enjoy her sabbaths, as long as it lieth desolate, and ye [be] in your enemies' land; [even] then shall the land rest, and enjoy her sabbaths.

35 As long as it lieth desolate it shall rest; because it did not rest in your sabbaths, when ye dwelt upon it.

36 And upon them that are left [alive] of you I will send a faintness into their hearts in the lands of their enemies; and the sound of a shaken leaf shall chase them; and they shall flee, as fleeing from a sword; and they shall fall when none pursueth.

37 And they shall fall one upon another, as it were before a sword, when none pursueth: and ye shall have no power to stand before your enemies.

38 And ye shall perish among the heathen, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up.

39 And they that are left of you shall pine away in their iniquity in your enemies' lands; and also in the iniquities of their fathers shall they pine away with them.

40 If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me;

41 And [that] I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity:

42 Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.

43 The land also shall be left of them, and shall enjoy her sabbaths, while she lieth desolate without them: and they shall accept of the punishment of their iniquity: because, even because they despised my judgments, and because their soul abhorred my statutes.

Explanation:

After God had handed down the commandments/covenant from verses 1-12, he now told the Israelites the consequence of not keeping the rules. You may be surprised that the Israelites actually ate their children's flesh when the king of Assyria laid a siege over their country 2kings6:8 "Then the king of Syria warred against Israel, and took counsel with his servants, saying, In such and such a place [shall be] my camp.". 2kings 6:26-30.

I hope that has clarified your mind about the God of the bible.
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by vedaxcool(m): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2010

you hardly answered it.
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by dexmond: 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2010
You quoted scriptures without asking any questions about them. Kindly ask your questions.
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by vedaxcool(m): 8:37am On Aug 20, 2010
24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.
25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any [man] pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave [them] me, is greater than all; and no [man] is able to pluck [them] out of my Father's hand.

Meaning Him and God are one in purpose that is the context of the verse.

Furthermore the vserse I quoted indicate barbarous teachings in the bible.
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by dexmond: 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2010
@vedaxcool

Meaning Him and God are one in purpose that is the context of the verse.

Furthermore the vserse I quoted indicate barbarous teachings in the bible.

Have you heard that a man can give his fellow man eternal life? To show that Jesus was not one of the prophets of the Israelites, he made that comment.  "28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any [man] pluck them out of my hand."

Furthermore the vserse I quoted indicate barbarous teachings in the bible

What you quoted was not a teaching, rather it was about what would happen to the people of Israel if they break the covenant.
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by vedaxcool(m): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2010
What you quoted was not a teaching, rather it was about what would happen to the people of Israel if they break the covenant.

It will happen to them or it was a curse?

furthermore this are call-to-arm verses in the bible in which Jesus threatened fire and Murder against people

. . . and SLAY1 them before me."

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 19:27

"Think NOT that I am come to send PEACE on earth; I. came NOT to send PEACE, but a SWORD."

(HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 10:34

"I am come to send FIRE on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
Suppose ye that I am come to give PEACE on earth? I tell you, NAY; but rather DIVISION."

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 12:49 & 51
". . . Master, shall we smite them with the sword?"

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 22:49
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2010
Lets be realistic here,as musch as i prefare Sharia law to any other man made laws,Allah dnt say Adulterers of fornicators should be stoned to death,its only hadith that says so,should we then prefare the word of a man over Allah's word?Lets not be gullible here,we will all answer big question on the day of judgement,so lets be carefull,Allah's laws are no respecter of anybody,He even told us in as much as we obey the prophet,the Obedience should be only when the Prophet is right,and not the otherway round in surah 60:12,and theres no way the prophet could have supported that kind of punishment because it contradicts Allah's constitutions,i say and i will alway say,the stoning is never the prophets judgement but some evil people parading themselves as his followers
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by Sweetnecta: 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2010
^^^^^^^^ Is the man you are insinuating Muhammad (AS) who Allah say must be obeyed in what is good?

Let me ask you, for the sake of argument, if you find your husband on top of a woman that he is not married to, what will you want to happen to him? This is just you, your raw emotion as his wife?

What if at the same time a boy who is not married is found on top of a unmarried woman as well. Shall the punishment of your husband who has you for a mate, who he has abandoned for the strange woman be the same with the boy who has no ready made legal mate?

Please lets not kid ourselves here. Muhammad (AS) didnt make that law in the Hadith up. he was inspired to make it.

I as as man will be upset and wish death for my wife if I find another man on top of her. If she wanted sex, I am a ready outlet for her. her case is different from the woman who is not married.

My case as her husband is different from the case of a male who is not married either, since I have her as a ready made partner as well.

It is loosely similar for your understanding to a billionaire going to steal a loaf of bread at the local grocery store versus the poor homeless man doing the same. Should they in fairness of Justice receive the same punishment? The billionaire has no reason for the stealing while the homeless man may be blamed, the punishment of the billionaire should be harder.
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by LagosShia: 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2010
this woman has multiple charges laid against her.she has also being convicted of killing her husband.the iranian government have made that know time without number.but the detractors only want to use this woman for their benefit which is to attack islam.shame!!!

i also do share the view with "uplawal" that the Quran doesn not say people should be stoned for adultery.i also doubt that the Prophet ever ordered that.how many people were stoned by the Prophet for adultery during his life time?
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by Sweetnecta: 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2010
Is adultery worse than fornication? Yes.
Is fornication a sin with known punishment? Yes.

Should they have the same degree of punishment? No.

Anyone who knew Muhammad (AS) would not doubt that if there was a singular adultery in his community after the law of illegal sex was prescribed, he would judge against the guilty with tempering his judgment with mercy.

Were there any he ordered to stone? Yes. he even passed judgment over the jews, using their torah which they were covering up thinking that because he was unlearned, he will not know, forgetting that Allah equiped him with all that he would need right there and then.

In an incident, demonstrated the mercy that Allah put in his heart, after the sahaba (RA) reported that they stoned to death the man who was renouncing his guilt, the Messenger said you should have left him alone when you heard him denying his guilt. The case of the man should have been left for Allah.

I disagree with the way people carry out the punishment now sine they always gagged the person; burying him/her so that there is no movement and then wrapping the mouth so that the ability to cry out and take back the guilt is eliminated. These two are not from Muhammad (AS). More so Islam came to better human condition and show mercy. Most muslims of today are far from both.

I personally dont disagree with stoning. But I will not witness against anyone in this matter, either.
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2010
@Lagos shia,its a pity we muslims dont think at all,you know there is an hadith called "KUDSI" Meaning Sacred Hadith different from the normal prophetic hadith,the hadith saying Allah said some things that are not in the Quran,omg,i will never believe that even if it might be meaningful,Quran is enough for guidance and Allah said he never left anything out in the Quran but here the spo called hadith says Allah said some other things,we all need to think,and think for our own good.

@Sweetnecta,in as much as i dnt like to disagree with you,but will dis agree with you on some things like this,

1,As  regard to the judgement of Adultery and fornication

Are you now saying Allah dnt know how to specify in matters of judging Astagafurullah!

Allah is so perfect and nothing can change his views,Allah knows the best law to suit every arear of life,so its not befitting anybody to add to whatever judgement he says,because you saying Adultery is more in scale with fornication since the former got a legal way to satisfy his or her urge,fine,but its still illicit relationship and they fall under the same act,5,10,15,20,30 mins fun.so the judgement to me its the same,had it been Allah wanted the punishment to be different,he would have stated it in his book,and no man can create laws for him,not even our Prophet Muhammad,Allah said the prophet should tell us,that He the prophet dnt bring any new thing,so why should the stoning be different and the hadith that says Prophet judge the jews in matters of Adultery,its a pure lie and the prophet cannever do that,because the law itself is not in the Torah that Allah sent,If not the verse that Allah says He brings no new thing will contradict it.

Allah would also ask the prophet about his ummah,you know what,Prophet Muhammad would say,O my LORD my Ummah neglected the Book,now tell me,is it the Hadith that is neglected or the Quran?and dnt tell me its the Quraish the Prophet refers as my Ummah cos the disbelieving Quraish never even accept the Quran in the first place,so it cant be them ,its the muslims,past and present that the prophet refers to,or are we not his Ummah?Allah also says majority believers think they believe but they believe not,but the hadith says the majority are on the right path, o i pity we muslims
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2010
@sweetnecta,yes its prophet Muhammad that Allah refers to,when he said,we should obey him only when his right i.e it has to go hand in hand with the revelation,if not,we should not in 60:12

also,in 12:106,Allah says majority are not believers period
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by azharuddin: 1:51am On Dec 23, 2010
@uplawal
I would like to know a few things from you.
Do you know arabic?
If yes, Have you learnt the tafseer of Quran?
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by Sweetnecta: 2:26am On Dec 23, 2010
@Uplawal: « #18 on: Yesterday at 10:55:51 PM »
[Quote]@Lagos shia,its a pity we muslims dont think at all,you know there is an hadith called "KUDSI" Meaning Sacred Hadith different from the normal prophetic hadith,the hadith saying Allah said some things that are not in the Quran,omg,i will never believe that even if it might be meaningful,Quran is enough for guidance and Allah said he never left anything out in the Quran but here the spo called hadith says Allah said some other things,we all need to think,and think for our own good.

@Sweetnecta,in as much as i dnt like to disagree with you,but will dis agree with you on some things like this,[/Quote]My sister, apart from the fact that I dont know anything, we should not hesitate to disagree or challenge an opinion, because from it we may receive knowledge which will help us in guidance. Allah has His ways of educating us. Quran itself is a spirit of guidance brought to Muhammad (AS) by the Holy spirit (AS) from our Lord (SWT).

[Quote]1,As regard to the judgement of Adultery and fornication

Are you now saying Allah dnt know how to specify in matters of judging Astagafurullah!

Allah is so perfect and nothing can change his views,Allah knows the best law to suit every arear of life,so its not befitting anybody to add to whatever judgement he says,because you saying Adultery is more in scale with fornication since the former got a legal way to satisfy his or her urge,fine,but its still illicit relationship and they fall under the same act,5,10,15,20,30 mins fun.so the judgement to me its the same,had it been Allah wanted the punishment to be different,he would have stated it in his book,and no man can create laws for him,not even our Prophet Muhammad,Allah said the prophet should tell us,that He the prophet dnt bring any new thing,so why should the stoning be different and the hadith that says Prophet judge the jews in matters of Adultery,its a pure lie and the prophet cannever do that,because the law itself is not in the Torah that Allah sent,If not the verse that Allah says He brings no new thing will contradict it.

Allah would also ask the prophet about his ummah,you know what,Prophet Muhammad would say,O my LORD my Ummah neglected the Book,now tell me,is it the Hadith that is neglected or the Quran?and dnt tell me its the Quraish the Prophet refers as my Ummah cos the disbelieving Quraish never even accept the Quran in the first place,so it cant be them ,its the muslims,past and present that the prophet refers to,or are we not his Ummah?Allah also says majority believers think they believe but they believe not,but the hadith says the majority are on the right path, o i pity we muslims
Report to moderator Logged
uplawal
uplawal (f)
united kingdom

Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani
« #19 on: Yesterday at 11:08:14 PM »

@sweetnecta,yes its prophet Muhammad that Allah refers to,when he said,we should obey him only when his right i.e it has to go hand in hand with the revelation,if not,we should not in 60:12[/Quoote]So tell me what is it in matters of your deen or life that you think you will like to disagree with the Messenger of Allah, especially when Allah says whatever Muhammad give you take it, and whatever he forbids you refrain from it? Allah also says answer Muhammad when he calls you to what gives you life. Allah also says that if you love Allah obey Muhammad, Allah by this will love you back and straighten your affairs, will have mercy on you, etc. Allah also says you have an excellent example in this Prophet. Allah further says obey Allah and obey His Messenger. Allah further says it is not for a believer to have any other opinion from what Allah and His Messenger have decided on any matter.

Now how would you after you have slept, without a socks on handle your feet when you are making a fresh Wufhu, since Allah say "wipe" your feet? How do you wipe and make sure water reaches every part at least up to the ankles?

Finally what will you recommend for a man who is married that committed an illegal sex? The single guy gets 100 lashes. Should the marry man gets the same amount like the single guy who has no ready made sexual outlet? I hope his wife will agree with you in her state of anger.

[Quote]also,in 12:106,Allah says majority are not believers period[/Quote]May Allah not count us among that majority. Amin. From among the muslims we have Munafiqun which is a worse state than straight up Kufr.[/quote]
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2010
@sweetnecta,i disagree with on the bases that,Allah never said wipe your feet,the Quran is so easy to read,understand,Allah says,wash your feet to the ankle,all you people lying on prophet saying Hadith said otherwise after Allah made it clear enough for us are in deep trouble,the prophet as long as i believe will never do wiping cos it contradict Allah's word,and the prophet cannot bring new things anyway,

To your question,if i wake from sleep,i will go and perform Allah's way of ablution and set for prayers shikena,except am sick and i fear cold or cant  find water then i will do tayamum as Allah stated and not some fake wiping the devil strayed many camourflaging the prophet.

Its so simple,if you sick or cant find water,then theres an option do tayamum or if youre travelling the same thing,i wont go back on my words because Quran is easy to read and should be understood based on faculty given to man by Allah
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by tbaba1234: 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2010
Allah Knows best!!
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2010
@sweetnecta,or do you wanna deny the Prophet will say,his ummah neglect Allah's book when asked on the day on acccountability, or is it the Hadith Allah is talking here or what?let us understand pls
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2010
@tbaba,Allah knows best walahi,but hes given us ability to discern between right and wrong
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by LagosShia: 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2010
uplawal:

@sweetnecta,i disagree with on the bases that,Allah never said wipe your feet,the Quran is so easy to read,understand,Allah says,wash your feet to the ankle,all you people lying on prophet saying Hadith said otherwise after Allah made it clear enough for us are in deep trouble,the prophet as long as i believe will never do wiping cos it contradict Allah's word,and the prophet cannot bring new things anyway,

regarding the ablution,the sunnis actually wash their feet.as far shias are concerned,the Quran orders us to wipe our feet.i am not saying here that you are going to wipe your feet while they are dirty.absolutely no!!!

your feet must be clean and then you wipe them for wudu.the wiping is what is part of the wudu.you are free to first wash them.if you watch a shia performing wudu,if his feet are dirty,he will wash them first and then dry them with cloth or the side of his trouser and then wipe them.

the Quran says:wamsaho!
i.e. "wipe"!

it is not comprehensible that the Quran would say "wipe" and the PROPHET WOULD SAY "WASH".HOW CAN THE PROPHET CONTRADICT THE QURAN?NOT POSSIBLE!!! so those who "wash" are wrong!!!

IT IS ONLY CLEAR THAT THE PROPHET DID PERFORM "WIPING".he would wipe his feet with his palms from top (toe area) to the ankles.the same goes with the head.the head too is wiped or rubbed.

note:it is also wrong to wipe your feet while putting on socks.you must wipe the skin of your feet and nothing should cover them.
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by LagosShia: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2010
uplawal:

@Lagos shia,its a pity we muslims dont think at all,you know there is an hadith called "KUDSI" Meaning Sacred Hadith different from the normal prophetic hadith,the hadith saying Allah said some things that are not in the Quran,omg,i will never believe that even if it might be meaningful,Quran is enough for guidance and Allah said he never left anything out in the Quran but here the spo called hadith says Allah said some other things,we all need to think,and think for our own good.

what i said regarding punishment for adultery is a personal opinion and belief.as you can see Iran follows the shia school of thought and like sunnis they also implement stoninng for adultery.both shias and sunnis (official or mainstream) implement stonning.

like i said,i fail to see why the Quran would keep silent on stonning if we are to implement it.the Quran says those who perform illicit sex must be flogged and even goes on to tell us how many lashes.the Quran does not say the umarried must be flogged.it simply says those who perform zina (illicit sex).it is the hadiths that says stonning should be implemented for the married person.

this issue has gone so far as the invention of hadith to back up stonning.there is a fabricated sunni hadith allegedly from Aisha where it says that there was a verse of the Quran called ayat ar-rajm (verse of stonning).the false hadith says that the verse was lost when a goat chew it under Aisha's bed.

the report is in itself without any external use of evidence telling us that it (i.e. the report itself) is a lie.if people can remember such a verse existed,then it is only normal that it should have appeared when the Quran was compiled by the third sunni caliph,Usthman.even Imam Ali (as,the first shia imam we revere),did not add that verse when he took the office of caliphate as 4th caliph after usthman.he accepted the Usthmanic compilation.i really fail to see how people would remember a verse as it was revealed and even know its name as "the verse of stonning" and then dont add it in the Quran when it was compiled because a goat chew that verse.yet still the punishment continues to be implemented.also,we are to reject a hadith if it contradicts the Quran.the 6th shia imam from the progeny of the Prophet Muhammad (sa),Imam Ja'far Ibn Muhammad al-Sadeq (as) says that we should reject any hadith that contradicts the Holy Quran; hence the Quran validates hadith and NOT the hadith that validates the holy Quran.the hadith therefore must compliment the holy Quran and give details reconcilable with what the Quran says.it must not contradict the Quran;if it does,then the hadith must be rejected.the Quran tells us that nothing can be added to it (Quran) or subtracted.the Quran is intact and infallible.we therefore cannot believe what a silly hadith says that a verse is missing from the holy Quran when the Quran itself says addition or subtraction is impossible as God Himself protects the Quran from corruption.

its strange how such hadith exists.that shows that nothing of that sort of a verse really existed.the stonning was given as punishment not by the Quran.follow the Quran and implement it correctly,then we will have no stonning and we can still punish perpetrators of illicit sex and the punishment will still be effective.afterall who wants to be flogged in a public square 100 lashes by a hefty guy?
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by LagosShia: 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2010
(ARE WE MEANT TO COPY MONKIES?)

please take a look at this sunni hadith in "sahih bukhari" and take a good laugh how "stonning" is made justifiable grin:

Sahih al- Bukhari

حدثنا نعيم بن حماد حدثنا هشيم عن حصين عن عمرو بن ميمون قال: رأيت في الجاهلية قردة اجتمع عليها قردة قد زنت فرجموها فرجمتها معهم.

According to `Amr b. Maymûn : "During the days of ignorance before Islam, I saw some monkeys who surrounded a she-monkey who had committed unlawful sexual intercourse and , they stoned it, so I stoned it along with them. "
3849 باب القسامة في الجاهلية
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2010
@lagos shia,i tell you,the Ummah has long been manipulated by the devil,for them to act according to that hadith from Aisha,its just so absurd,the saddest thing is that it might not even be the wording of Aisha,Allahu alam.But again theres no point we muslims acting like morons or barbarians,cant we think?many so called authentic hadith is so bad and wrong,and is used to brainwash and tie muslims down,also thereby not even making people accept Islam,cos it makes people see Islam as bad religion
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2010
thats a gang rape by monkeys,but who cares?animals will always be animals,what about the ones that sleeps with thier mother as in animal,should they stone them too?if thats the case,the monkeys specie would die out likewise other animals,they dnt have faculty like human,so its so evil to have stoned them
Re: Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani by LagosShia: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2010
uplawal:

thats a gang despoil by monkeys,but who cares?animals will always be animals,what about the ones that sleeps with thier mother as in animal,should they stone them too?if thats the case,the monkeys specie would die out likewise other animals,they dnt have faculty like human,so its so evil to have stoned them

lolzzzzzz

the question that should be asked is whether Islam or God prescribes nikah (islamic marriage rites) for monkeys?

i am not aware that monkeys do nikkah!!!!

if animals do not perform nikah,then how can they be said to commit zina (illicit sex)?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black .,.,.,., Magic / Summarize The Quran In One Sentence / Explaining The Fundamentals Of Faith : Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen Chapter 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.