Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

How To Deny Your Boss Sex Without Saying No To Him - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Deny Your Boss Sex Without Saying No To Him (609 Views)

Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? / How Do You Feel When Your Friend Becomes Your Boss / What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Boss Has Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deny Your Boss Sex Without Saying No To Him by joshchinedu: 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
HEY! MY BOSS ALMOST HAD SEX WITH ME IN THE OFFICE BECAUSE I SAID NO TO HIS ATTEMPTS. WHAT HAS GONE WRONG WITH HIM THESE DAYS?

Life can be frustrating to a woman working in an organization full of wolves and wild lions ready to devour at any slight opportunity they have to themselves, because we women are direct preys since they target the downfall of our marital homes, except we fight our way out of their traps.

Chances of pushing for more after the initial request for sex is granted, is inevitable.

There are several ways to deal with such kind of bosses, peradventure you find them around you. Here you shall get to know some ways to respectfully decline sex from your boss without giving NO as an answer.
For further reading, visit www.jobamebo..com
And remember to drop your comments on the comment box.
Re: How To Deny Your Boss Sex Without Saying No To Him by pooozeee(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2018
Just tell him you have HIV that you would prefer him to double the condom... simple don't worry he will never great you again

(1) (Reply)

N-power Recruitment 2018/2019 / Teacher Needed For Immediate Employment / DMO Recruitment 2019- How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.