Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio (33977 Views)

Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) / Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women / “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by safarigirl(f): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
Damsyjay:
You be showing off one yeye studio while your other half been showing off his individual awards..mumu,ode oshi....mr P ride on jare
my brother....na so life be

Some people are showing off work space and others are showing off the result of hard work

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by NIGHTMARE0O7: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ekez:
over 500k view ,,mr p's zombie is still strgglin to hit 600k view despit say na video,.rudeboy is good,he perform for kenya recently.

Lol in as much I don't like comparing them.
The truth must still stand that he is no where close to RUDEBOY musically.
#fact.

I just laugh how they are using fraudulent awards to make him feel better...
Those who good music still know.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by BabaIbo: 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
Mah guy! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by festacman(m): 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
emekaRaj:

Looool

Something tells me that Rudeboy is that kind of person that does not suffer fool gladly. If you cross the line, he hits you hard. I believe he viewed the statement that God should soften the hearts of both himself and Peter a bit hypocritical. It was crossing the line. He then hit without wasting time. I guess we are all differently wired.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by Chukazu: 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
No be to own studio be the ...ish

If you can't churn out good music, you can as well sleep in the studio and drink Kerosene

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by Ekez(m): 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Lol in as much I don't like comparing them. The truth must still stand that he is no where close to RUDEBOY musically. #fact.
I just laugh how they are using fraudulent awards to make him feel better... Those who good music still know.
that's the fact

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
Princess4ng:

this Chizoba Song this guy sang caught my mind.... he really tried and expressed so many things in dat music............ its a soul song

cool music. I honestly think Paul is a great guy

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by Hokage123: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
The guy is very talented. Chizoba and Reality are pure awesomeness

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by kernel001: 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
This man is the cause of his family's problem, useless ipob fool

People like you end of up confused. A Nigerian like you, who should be more passionate about anything related to Nigeria, will turn a blind eye to Boko Haram killing over 100 soliders as well as the state of the economy, but will be more concerned about IPOB.

I'm ashamed of you. Proffer solution(s) to the difficulties facing Nigeria, stop investing energy on another man's problem.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
Mscheeew.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
This guy convinced me totally that he is good with his latest released chizoba.
i just listened to the song on youtube now....i no go lie that song make sense die

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by saucemanny(m): 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
Vicdayz:

Paul Okoye was seen in studio working since he has been separated from his twin brother, Peter Okoye.

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/paul-okoye-shows-of-his-mouth-licking.html

this one wey no sabiuse sing
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by Demzious4life(m): 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
Chizoba

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by Adiks(m): 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
RudeBoy is better than Mr. P lyrically. Mr. P is better when it comes to choreography. That's Y u can't enjoy Mr. P audios but his videos. RudeBoy all the way. My view though.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by djon78(m): 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
Just listened to chizoba and I was like wow!!!!! Such a very good music!!!!

That music is top notch, cool, matured, very soulful. Better than most of the crap people release now.

Rudeboy is super talented!!
Kudos to him

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by sharp2dacore: 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
And How Did You Come To This Conclusion ?

The 3 P-Square Brothers Were Doing Fine And Sharing Their Earnings Equally, Until Peter Decided That He Wanted A Bigger Share Of Jude's Income.

P-Square Brand Was A Successful Family Business Until Someone Started Having Ideas.

Imagine If You Sold Your Possessions To Help Your Brother Start A Business Both Of You Agreed To A 50-50 Deal And Everybody Was Happy.

Now Imagine What You Will Do If Your Brother Suddenly Woke Up One Day And Decided To Reduce Your Own Cut.

Jude Helped P-Square to Avoid The TLC Scenario, Where TLC Won So Many American Music Awards And Lost All Their Money To

Greedy Music Producers.

I Believe That A Deal Is A Deal And I Dislike People Who Try To Change A Deal In The Middle of A Deal.

If Paul And Jude Believe That Lola Was The Cause Of Peter's Demand For A Bigger Share Of Jude's Income, Then Who Are We To

Judge Them. We Don't Live In The Same House With Them, Therefore We Don't Know For Sure.

SIMPLYkush:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by kaliboi94(m): 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Yoruba demon watin u know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by SirBunky85(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ekez:
over 500k view ,,mr p's zombie is still strgglin to hit 600k view despit say na video,.rudeboy is good,he perform for kenya recently.
as he good reach,pls how many endorsements him don get since dia split?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by Abortions: 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ekez:
U don't have to start Comparing B!tch!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by temiflex01(m): 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
WITH BIG STUDIO, HIS MUSIC DON ENTER EXTINCTION, NA ONLY BIAFRA PEOPLE DEY HEAR HIM MUSIC JUST TO ENCOURAGE THE DEAD ARTIST. undecided undecided undecided undecided
MUSIC DON TURN ENTERTAINMENT, NO BE TO DEY SING LOVE SONG FOR MIC.
WHO WON HEAR DIS ONE WHEN SMALL SMALL BAG GUYS DON SCATTER FULL LAGOS, LYRICALLY SICK cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by izombie(m): 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ekez:
the same mr p that you guys said couldn't sing. That paul was the bread and butter of p square but since they broke up i have been expecting paul to be releasing hits after hits just like p square but alas, no hits yet. Mr p, even without that p square voice that belongs to paul has been soldering on.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by safarigirl(f): 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

#fact.

oshe! Lower of good music

Nigerians that are the number one hustlers of pangolo music now want to claim they know good music. Go and tell that to the fans Peter performed for in Oman and Gaudaloupe. Go and tell Trace International that booked Peter to perform in Guadaloupe

You people think Peter is riding off of just music? Peter is a performer and Paul is just a singer, Peter won AFRIMMA based on his dancing in Ebeano, not because he was singing.

Paul and his fans are all bitter people, first Paul said Peter was performing in beer parlours, but that has been disproved multiple times, now you people are claiming he buys awards.

Na so e easy reach and Paul never buy award

If we want to listen to good music, we will play artistes like Simi, Johnny Drille and Timi Dakolo, not Paul. Peter spices up his music with energetic dancing and that is what is setting him apart.

Paul should stop limiting himself to just singing and start mixing up his singing with dance and maybe he will start collecting awards too.

What set P-square apart from other groups was mixing their singing with dancing. Any idiot can sing, but being able to PERFORM and ENTERTAIN is what sets an artiste apart.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by safarigirl(f): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
izombie:
the same mr p that you guys said couldn't sing. That paul was the bread and butter of p square but since they broke up i have been expecting paul to be releasing hits after hits just like p square but alas, no hits yet. Mr p, even without that p square voice that belongs to paul has been soldering on.
lol....he only thing he is releasing is attacks at Lola and pictures because that is all he has.

Peter is the one with all the endorsements and awards. Peter's fans are the real dedicated fans, while Paul's fans are too busy hating on Peter to vote in awards.

Losers
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by stieyven(m): 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by Babaken(m): 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
chibike69:
grin
I BEG CLOSE YOUR MOUTH SMALL
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by phoenix45(m): 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin at least he makes great music unlike noise making wiz kid, davido, slim crap, small doctor and many more trash we have as an artist in Nigeria

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

inbox me
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
phoenix45:

inbox me

Update your signature with your digits so I can reach you or better still check my signature to reach me ASAP
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by Ken4agent(m): 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
And what is the lesson behind the post

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by DivineGebike(m): 12:01am On Nov 27, 2018
Emily22:
Abeg, wetin dey inside dat cup no dey finish ni.... D way everybody dey carry d cup up and down dey baffle me
Go ask Olamide tha question
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by karika2018: 4:18am On Nov 27, 2018
His latest should be dropping by wednesday i guess
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by icogb: 6:53am On Nov 27, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

#fact.

Well, dat's d diffrnce btw a man nd a boy. You knw?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Without Makeup! / American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! / 'Rush Me Now': Don Jazzy Shares Cute Photo In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.