Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio (33976 Views)

Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) / Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women / “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by icogb: 6:55am On Nov 27, 2018
festacman:

Something tells me that Rudeboy is that kind of person that does not suffer fool gladly. If you cross the line, he hits you hard. I believe he viewed the statement that God should soften the hearts of both himself and Peter a bit hypocritical. It was crossing the line. He then hit without wasting time. I guess we are all differently wired.
Yea... You re right. He is really dat matured.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by Princess4ng(f): 7:58am On Nov 27, 2018
Jozibrainz99:

cool music. I honestly think Paul is a great guy
he is a great guy.... but my dear, they were greater togeda

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by Ekez(m): 9:52am On Nov 27, 2018
izombie:
the same mr p that you guys said couldn't sing. That paul was the bread and butter of p square but since they broke up i have been expecting paul to be releasing hits after hits just like p square but alas, no hits yet. Mr p, even without that p square voice that belongs to paul has been soldering on.
so rudebaba neva release any hit ?
Odi egwu
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by Ekez(m): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2018
Abortions:
U don't have to start Comparing B!tch!
yu called me a bitch? Be careful,
I repeat ,be careful
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by Ekez(m): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2018
SirBunky85:
as he good reach,pls how many endorsements him don get since dia split?
how many endorsment mr g don get since dey go solo?
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:55am On Nov 27, 2018
icogb:
Well, dat's d diffrnce btw a man nd a boy. You knw?

Yea bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2018
safarigirl:
oshe! Lower of good music

"Lover"
[quote author=safarigirl post=73332420]
Nigerians that are the number one hustlers of pangolo music now want to claim they know good music
There are still reasonable Nigerians who listens to good music..
Go to you tube and check the views then u will know Nigerians and Africans have evolved musically . cool

safarigirl:

Go and tell that to the fans Peter performed for in Oman and Gaudaloupe. Go and tell Trace International that booked Peter to perform in Guadaloupe
So what has performing in Oman and Guadalupe has to do with this? Even small doctor and Slim Case will perform in same Oman and people will still come watch.
people are just after fun, it's about his manager arranging one for him..
pls look for another point. undecided

safarigirl:
u people think Peter is riding off of just music? Peter is a performer and Paul is just a singer, Peter won AFRIMMA based on his dancing in Ebeano, not because he was singing
Those awards are fraud take it to the bank.
Awards where Burnaboy , patoranking and RUNTOWN and Tekno(who has been consistent in his "pangolo" songs) are denied, proves to u how fraudulent and fake awards are over here.

Paul is just a singer, flavour, Davido,wizkid, and many more are just singers too..
So what's ur point ma undecided

safarigirl:

Paul and his fans are all bitter people, first Paul said Peter was performing in beer parlours, but that has been disproved multiple times, now you people are claiming he buys awards
Na so e easy reach and Paul never buy award
If anybody sounds bitter here that should be u my dear undecided
Just know that not everyone are as corrupt as others..
Paul don't see Peter as competition so he don't need to buy awards to prove a point.. It's Peter who is desperate and can go any length to diss him..
Paul is doing what he loves(music) and doing well in it. U tube views is settling the scores..
Go and check his chizoba(audio) views and check Mr p zombie(video) views.. And don't also forget to check the dates they were release

safarigirl:

If we want to listen to good music, we will play artistes like Simi, Johnny Drille and Timi Dakolo, not Paul. Peter spices up his music with energetic dancing and that is what is setting him apart.

Those people u mentioned are good no doubt but I tell u they would still boy for RUDEBOY anyway..
Peter knows he is very poor in singing and has a poor voice.. All his song are just messes up with autotone crap.. If u really know what music is.. U can Neva compare Mr p to RUDEBOY.. He is not even close

safarigirl:

Paul should stop limiting himself to just singing and start mixing up his singing with dance and maybe he will start collecting awards too.
What set P-square apart from other groups was mixing their singing with dancing. Any idiot can sing, but being able to PERFORM and ENTERTAIN is what sets an artiste apart.

Then why is he having low views on u tube. undecided
If his dancing was really Wat people wanted.
TBH Mr p is very poor in singing and helps his songs with auto tone.. This is the pure fact everybody knows..
Even his dancing are not up to date.
Heheheh who still does MOONWALK DANCE grin
that shit was way back early 2000.. angry
Go check latest songs of usher, Chris brow and Jason Derulo.. Nobody does moonwalk anymore..
That's what ur Mr p is still doing grin
I swear I do moonwalk dance effortlessly grin

May I also remind u that RUDEBOY was a better dance than him, if u know them back in "senorita" and "know your name " days.
Paul stopped dancing because he had serious hip dislocation some years ago and decided to stop.

THE TRUTH IS BOTH OF THEM MADE OF PSQUARE WITH THEIR CONTRIBUTION BUT PAUL OKOYE (RUDEBOY) LEFT WITH 80 PERCENT OF PSQUARE. undecided

I don't like comparing them but I just had to make out time to reply ur bull crap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio by sledge001(m): 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
HaileSelassie:

Hmm! Good musician?
Well., At least he's better than the Wacky artists with wack vocals and empty songs, mentioned above.

Yo! Paul is actually a very good musician.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her / Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy / Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.