Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 (22984 Views)

Manchester United Vs Young Boys UCL (1 - 1) On 8th December 2021 / Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 / Valencia Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 2) On 27th November 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by princfred(m): 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
emmabest2000:

Mourinho players killer

Look at what Arjen Robben is doing Benfica

Mourinho wrote him off many years ago during his time in Chelsea

Bayern 3 : Benfica 0

Pep wrote Yaya toure off and sold him to mancity....find better reason as excuse to hate Special one.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by FootballAnalyst(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
princfred:
Mr Sabinus Rashford mate, Jones quality and Lukaku type no dey big winning team all at once.

Gabriel Jesús is same age with Rashford,

Otamendi and Jones are both of similar level. They are both calamitous.

As for Lukaku, he has scored more goals in the past five seasons of the Premier League than Gabriel Jesus and Sane combined.

NB: Lukaku was bought by Mourinho for a whooping £77m. So if he doesn't perform to your expectations, you should hold the manager responsible.

Goodnight.
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by PapiFlin(m): 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
princfred:
Rashford na him you want take win league, abi martial and Jones. Keep dreaming you go use them win CL. Even with mctominay. Hazard go wear 10 Rashford go wear. Lol
Even Van gaal come Manu lose form with boards quest for unproven learners small boys.

oga I no be man u fan oh....I'd better support Burnley...Most of the players you mentioned are not even in their first team....The quality is there but the manager isn't up to the task.....rashford and martial are EXCEPTIONAL talents.
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by princfred(m): 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
Excallibur:
Lukaku, pogba, sanchez, lindelof, dalot, bailey, fred...u know what all these players have in comon ? Two things ... 1) they were all signed by jose mourinho himself 2) non of them is trusted to start against young boys (although lindelof is injured) . My point is how can he be trusted with more money....mind you, man u had the highest number of players in the just concluded world cup semi finals (squad get quality)
How can he play them when the board is all for small boys and English boys? How can he sell jones so baily can play?
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by Nicklaus11: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
Lwkm, manutd dey play funny football? Wat was fellani doing?

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by princfred(m): 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
PapiFlin:

oga I no be man u fan oh....I'd better support Burnley...Most of the players you mentioned are not even in their first team....The quality is there but the manager isn't up to the task.....rashford and martial are EXCEPTIONAL talents.
Exceptional talent without consistency of performance and experience no dey win league. Ask wenger in his last 13 yrs what talent alone can win - FA and Carling Cup! Deal with reality not fantasy!

Who no dey first team? Ineffective Lingard, Headless Chicken RAshford, crazy skill less Lukaku and his virtual timberland or Error prone Martial?
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by TroublemakerPro: 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
Pogba and lukaku are in
TIME FOR GOALS.....

I AM A LIVERPOOL FAN BTW

Modified : i forgot that its the same lukaku and pogba that played the last draw seff
Mtchew grin

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by Nicklaus11: 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
Kikiki, Lukaku funny die, see as the guy leave ball run
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by Simeony007(m): 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
At least both of them will have clean shits to sleep on this night grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by pafo(m): 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
osazsky:
all those players are first team players In their respective countries, what are u saying
Which of them? Jones, Smalling, Fellaini, Martial, Rashford, Fred, Lingard, Mata?
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by PapiFlin(m): 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
princfred:
Exceptional talent without consistency of performance and experience no dey win league. Ask wenger in his last 13 yrs what talent alone can win - FA and Carling Cup! Deal with reality not fantasy!

Who no dey first team? Ineffective Lingard, Headless Chicken RAshford, crazy skill less Lukaku and his virtual timberland or Error prone Martial?

oga channel your anger to your manager...no be me cause the one una dey
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by obonujoker(m): 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
Na bastard players and coach dey Man utd
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by osazsky(m): 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
princfred:
Rashford na him you want take win league, abi martial and Jones. Keep dreaming you go use them win CL. Even with mctominay. Hazard go wear 10 Rashford go wear. Lol
Even Van gaal come Manu lose form with boards quest for unproven learner small boys. When Mancity dey buy big names full everywhere Una thinks say they wan use them decorate stadium.

I like the way Mourinho is playing all the small so the team can lose or draw enough for the board to get sense.
which big name is in city,have u heard of sane before,Is it not cuz of pep you knew him and did u know d club he played for before city bought him, how many big players did pep buy,or did u know Bernardo silver played for portugar I guess u thought he plays for Spain,or is it ederson DAT doesn't make d bench for Brazil,or gudogan,or pholden,phelb,Mendy,larpotee that was rejected.by Spain and France, but everyone knows d almighty pogba DAT has won everything and d big club he was signed from,IBRA,Sanchez,or u want to use ederson to compare degear, lukaku scored goals in d wdcup,he won a bronze mendal,when lukaku is fit Martinez dears not place him on d bench and he always delivers,same with felani,he is d game killer when Martinez has lost all hopes,martial was bright like mbabe when he was in France,rashford used to be good and has started many games for England it's just DAT he is not been motivated,or na mata u one call,linguard was a key player for england in d wdcup,Fred was d best player in ukrain DAT was y guordiola wanted him by all means but mou stole him now see what he has become,in fact d best player In Serbia is matic,guy u know noting abt football,ague with fact, google is ur friend,mou has spent more than 400m now ,and d board has promised to back him with another 300 m by Jan,let see who he buys I expect him to use all d money to buy bale and grezman who have pass their glory days mou is a fool,d difference between pep and mou is DAT one spots a talent the other buys name irespetive of age,see how he was fighting for Williams,when dey are good players like Fran de young,Sancho of dotmond, Everton who is young and one of d best strikers in Brazil,I have never heard of Gabriel Jesus before not until pep came to city,guy grow up

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by princfred(m): 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
FootballAnalyst:

Gabriel Jesús is same age with Rashford,

Otamendi and Jones are both of similar level. They are both calamitous.

As for Lukaku, he has scored more goals in the past five seasons of the Premier League than Gabriel Jesus and Sane combined.

NB: Lukaku was bought by Mourinho for a whooping £77m. So if he doesn't perform to your expectations, you should hold the manager responsible.

Goodnight.
How many games do they start Jesus though he is a far better player than headless chicken Rashford.
Lukaku only 18 yard tap ins and cross and nod mainly against weak opposition is not enough to win league and less worth compared to Sane hard work alone and that of impact by other less scoring players in mancity.
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by obonujoker(m): 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
Man utd 14 shots and no goal... This is bad... Very lacklustre finishing.....
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by JBLivestream(m): 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
osazsky:
which big name is in city,have u heard of sane before,Is it not cuz of pep you knew him and did u know d club he played for before city but him, how many big players did pep buy,or did u know Bernardo silver played for portugar I guess u thought he plays for Spain,or is it ederson DAT doesn't make d bench for Brazil,or gudogan,or pholden,phelb,Mendy,larpotee that was rejected.by Spain and France, but everyone knows d almighty pogba DAT has won everything and d big club he was signed from,IBRA,Sanchez,or u want to use ederson to compare degear, lukaku scored goals in d wdcup,he won a bronze mendal,when lukaku is fit Martinez dears not place him on d bench and he always delivers,same with felani,he is d game killer when Martinez has lost all hopes,martial was bright like mbabe when he was in France,rashford used to be good and has started many games for England it's just DAT he is not been motivated,or na mata u one call,linguard was a key player for england in d wdcup,Fred was d best player in ukrain DAT was y guordiola wanted him by all means but mou stole him now see what he has become,in fact d best player In Serbia is magic,guy u know noting abt football,ague with fact, google is ur friend,mou has spent more than 400m now ,and d board has promised to back him with another 300 m by Jan,let see who he buys I expect him to use all d money to buy bale and grezman who have pass their glory days mou is a fool,d difference between pep and mou is DAT one spots a talent the other buys name irespetive of age,see how he was fighting for Williams,when dey are good players like Fran de young,Sancho of dotmond, Everton who is young and one of d best strikers in Brazil,I have never heard of Gabriel Jesus before not until pep came to city,guy grow up
Weldon grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by osazsky(m): 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
pafo:

Which of them? Jones, Smalling, Fellaini, Martial, Rashford, Fred, Lingard, Mata?
what of sane DAT didn't make d world cup list,at all those players u mentioned all went to the world cup.what does DAT tell u
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by LordofNaija: 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nobody is saying anything about what Lyon is doing to Manchester City. Is not fair o. The one wey pain me pass na that depay goal
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by Foodforthought: 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
Man u fans deserve what they are getting. When the board was about to sack Jose they supported him and sange Woodward out instead, they allowed a washed out,vindictive man to turn them against the club's owners. They deserve it

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by obonujoker(m): 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
osazsky:
which big name is in city,have u heard of sane before,Is it not cuz of pep you knew him and did u know d club he played for before city but him, how many big players did pep buy,or did u know Bernardo silver played for portugar I guess u thought he plays for Spain,or is it ederson DAT doesn't make d bench for Brazil,or gudogan,or pholden,phelb,Mendy,larpotee that was rejected.by Spain and France, but everyone knows d almighty pogba DAT has won everything and d big club he was signed from,IBRA,Sanchez,or u want to use ederson to compare degear, lukaku scored goals in d wdcup,he won a bronze mendal,when lukaku is fit Martinez dears not place him on d bench and he always delivers,same with felani,he is d game killer when Martinez has lost all hopes,martial was bright like mbabe when he was in France,rashford used to be good and has started many games for England it's just DAT he is not been motivated,or na mata u one call,linguard was a key player for england in d wdcup,Fred was d best player in ukrain DAT was y guordiola wanted him by all means but mou stole him now see what he has become,in fact d best player In Serbia is magic,guy u know noting abt football,ague with fact, google is ur friend,mou has spent more than 400m now ,and d board has promised to back him with another 300 m by Jan,let see who he buys I expect him to use all d money to buy bale and grezman who have pass their glory days mou is a fool,d difference between pep and mou is DAT one spots a talent the other buys name irespetive of age,see how he was fighting for Williams,when dey are good players like Fran de young,Sancho of dotmond, Everton who is young and one of d best strikers in Brazil,I have never heard of Gabriel Jesus before not until pep came to city,guy grow up

Oga Lyon is trashing you... Go watch your match....
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by bestpunterever: 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
TroublemakerPro:
Pogba and lukaku are in
TIME FOR GOALS.....

I AM A LIVERPOOL FAN BTW
you are a liverpool fan? But devil don push to stake man utd straight win win.
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by sukerefakere(m): 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2018
sukerefakere:
odd 1.04
grin
man utd win 100000 odds

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by bujebudanu1(m): 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
sukerefakere:
man utd win 100000 odds

Lol grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by TroublemakerPro: 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
bestpunterever:
you are a liverpool fan? But devil don push to stake man utd straight win win.

My papa dey support man u i am just being a good son
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by osazsky(m): 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
obonujoker:

at least if we loose it will be entertaining .not this baseball man u is playing,booring to d core spits on mou,since pep came to england he has never played a goaless draw even if he loses he scores and we love him for DAT,he attacks and forget to defend that's is problem
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by princfred(m): 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
osazsky:
Even no 10 jersey no motivate Rashford what will kwunu or vigi milk? Na Gudogan, Sane, Bernando silver, mendy etc you regard as not big proven players before they were bought by Mancity. Which average club Rashford proved himself at before he was bought like the Mancity players you call?
What is Manu without the players Mourinho bought?
What did other coaches achieve in Manu after sir?
I guess Manu carry treble just before bad Mourinho come spoil everything .
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by osazsky(m): 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
obonujoker:

at least if we loose it will be entertaining .not this baseball man u is playing,booring to d core spits on mou,since pep came to england he has never played a goaless draw even if he loses he scores and we love him for DAT,he attacks and forget to defend that's is problem
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by Justinlean02(m): 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
Foodforthought:
Man u fans deserve what they are getting. When the board was about to sack Jose they supported him and sange Woodward out instead, they allowed a washed out,vindictive man to turn them against the club's owners. They deserve it
Word!!!
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by oluwasegun007(m): 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
Okro man u teem don spoil ticket....
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by LesbianBoy(m): 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

Fellaini scores finally!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2018
Mourinho ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by obonujoker(m): 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
osazsky:

Tell Pep to score 120 goals and attain 100 points in a league season before we yarn... And I have qualified for the next stage.... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Brentford (0 - 2) On 26th April 2023 / Liverpool Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (0 - 0) On 13th January 2022 / Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 1st January 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.