Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 (22988 Views)

Manchester United Vs Young Boys UCL (1 - 1) On 8th December 2021 / Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 / Valencia Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 2) On 27th November 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by ChinagoChiBoy: 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
Manchester United is more clueless than APC government.

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by obonujoker(m): 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
enemyofprogress:
at what age did Ferguson run away and at your own tell me what you've achieved in your miserable life?

He is a Barcelona fan... That's how they talk.... grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by osazsky(m): 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
princfred:
Mou wants to buy the board doesn't so apparently you don't even know about what is going on at manu to start talking bla bla bla about mourinho.
he has been promised another 300m let's see what he does with if first
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by obonujoker(m): 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
osazsky:

Why are you interested in Man utd affairs bro?? Worry about pep and city who needs to win the UCL, which he was bought for... Remember Pellegrini also won EPL, so nothing new there, except UCL... And now that you can't even beat Lyon..... grin grin grin angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by princfred(m): 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
osazsky:
Exactly not hang the man before his time.
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by CutenaijaMedia(m): 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by osazsky(m): 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
princfred:
So why blame Mourinho for manu problems?
pep is a genius, I respect him,and d coach of Bayern heykins also,they breath football
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by princfred(m): 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
PapiFlin:

oga channel your anger to your manager...no be me cause the one una dey
My fellow oga channel yours to the board. Me I don't see any anger here.
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by osazsky(m): 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
obonujoker:

Why are you interested in Man utd affairs bro?? Worry about pep and city who needs to win the UCL, which he was bought for... Remember Pellegrini also won EPL, so nothing new there, except UCL... And now that you can't even beat Lyon..... grin grin grin angry
it's our time let's enjoy our time we are on board ,man u lives on d past,they love history,same as losserpool,for d next 10years,if its not city ,it will b chelsae the truth is bitter
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by osazsky(m): 11:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
obonujoker:

for u info Aston.villa and buecarest have also won d champions league same with man u
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by princfred(m): 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
osazsky:
pep is a genius, I respect him,and d coach of Bayern heykins also,they breath football
Well this is about Mourinho and Manu. I respect Mourinho, he is special he goes to teams that are underperforming and turns things around unlike Pep, he breaths trophies two champions league with two different teams is not the achievement of a clown. I respect Pep and heykins too.
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by obonujoker(m): 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
osazsky:
for u info Aston.villa and buecarest have also won d champions league same with man u

Pep that couldn't win the UCL with Bayern, I wonder if he can with Man city.... angry grin grin..let's keep watching...
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by osazsky(m): 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
obonujoker:

Pep that couldn't win the UCL with Bayern, I wonder if he can with Man city.... angry grin grin..let's keep watching...
provided he has won it,history lovers,man u is in d past,Liverpool is in d past,I c d EPL rotating BTW Chelsea and city for d next 10years ,its our moment let's enjoy our moment,when u guys were enjoying ur moment did I disturb u,u guys are in d past for ur info see d definition of history. do u know AC Millan has won the champions league 7 times,nottingham forest twice,Marseille,red star Belgrade,buecarest,Hamburg and Aston villa have all won d champions league, Blackburn won the premier league yeah , I will love to c city play Blackburn,Aston villa,Bucharest,hamburg and the almighty ac Milan, I am certain ac Milan won't have a single shot off target,let me teach u real history,d earth was once flat and rectangular,maleria,polio had no cure,when u gave birth to twins it was a taboo, northern Nigeria sustained d country with groundnut and cocoa but we discovered oil,VHS was d best video player we now have CDs,1 naira was greater than a pounds,pls sir I have been looking for these countries on my map Soviet Union, Sikkim, Ottoman Empire, United Arab Republic, Southern Vietnam, Tibet, Austria- Hungary, Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia,East- Germany but couldn't find them instead I saw Kosovo, Montenegro and Serbia, Eritrea am lost help me.Do u know football was once played in mod not on a pitch, candle was d only source of light at night and before u could get fire u had to strike stones,there was no internent in d 60s ., Nigeria was once great but buhari made sure we retrogressed ,he fought corruption and now he is helping Ghana fight corruption,he even promised to help USA fight corruption and he stabilized d int oil prise,and finally Liverpool has won d league 20 times,man u is going down,mou pays free salaries pep is emerging,city for life. There was noting like TVs ,LCD, LED,when u go to d cinemas spectators watched hand controlled teddy Bear and they were entertained and happy,when u love a girl u write love letter put a flower in it and paint it with red lipsticks, men and women didnt wear clothes yet guys prik nor dey stand

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by mvem(m): 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
obonujoker:

...bad belle na sh*t full am
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by chiboy1116: 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
obonujoker:

Oga... Fergie won the double with average clowns like Anderson, wes brown, o Shea, etc.... So why should we praise Pep for Sterling??
oga ...that squad wasn't average ....not in the category of elites but was never an average team .
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by Boxer007(m): 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
Any handsome man wanna talk about balls?
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by chiboy1116: 11:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
princfred:
Na koboko Rashford need to be motivated lol. Because the guys you mentioned dey bench doesnt mean they were not big players just that the team had excess big players.

Who is saying pep is not good? The matter here is Mourinho, the board and substandard players. Sterling was always good from Liverpool. Man city buy big players all over and win madrid same barca, psg name it..Chelsea....dream on with Rashford.

What did other coaches achieve with the money they spent in manu compared to mou?
sterling was never this good , sane was never like this , same applies to other players ...pep is the best coach in the world right now , it's not debatable
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by chiboy1116: 12:00am On Nov 28, 2018
princfred:
Well this is about Mourinho and Manu. I respect Mourinho, he is special he goes to teams that are underperforming and turns things around unlike Pep, he breaths trophies two champions league with two different teams is not the achievement of a clown. I respect Pep and heykins too.
mourinho turns which team around ? Mourinho was never a better tactician , he's way behind in that aspect , he's the kinda coach that knows how to motivate his players , and he does anything to win , he's not the brightest tactically .
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by princfred(m): 12:02am On Nov 28, 2018
chiboy1116:
sterling was never this good , sane was never like this , same applies to other players ...pep is the best coach in the world right now , it's not debatable
According to you. Fifa thinks otherwise. Sterling was always good. He was bought by Mancity for good amount because he was. Was it the scouting wizardry of Pep that bought him?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by chiboy1116: 12:04am On Nov 28, 2018
obonujoker:

but he was involved in the making of the greatest team of the 21st century . So what are u saying ? He won the UCL in Barca , and pls don't say the Barca team would have played evn without a coach , cos it's a big lie . They needed pep and pep needed them to be one of the greatest tacticians ever . I can't believe that pple still underrate pep to the extent of comparing him to mourinho . Mourinho is not the brightest tactician ...evn the Alex Ferguson u called was the best manager but wasn't the best tactician.
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by chiboy1116: 12:05am On Nov 28, 2018
princfred:
According to you. Fifa thinks otherwise. Sterling was always good. He was bought by Mancity for good amount because he was.
sterling wasn't this good mate ...I don't need to argue .I am a Liverpool fan so I know . Pep really changed his style of play . He became smarter positionally , and always choses his battles wisely
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by chiboy1116: 12:07am On Nov 28, 2018
Pep is a genius . No doubt . Mourinho is special in his own way. But peps football is more beautiful , and he wins more games . I won't b surprised if this man city team wins the epl 4 times consecutively.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by princfred(m): 12:08am On Nov 28, 2018
chiboy1116:
but he was involved in the making of the greatest team of the 21st century . So what are u saying ? He won the UCL in Barca , and pls don't say the Barca team would have played evn without a coach , cos it's a big lie . They needed pep and pep needed them to be one of the greatest tacticians ever . I can't believe that pple still underrate pep to the extent of comparing him to mourinho . Mourinho is not the brightest tactician ...evn the Alex Ferguson u called was the best manager but wasn't the best tactician.
To what end? I prefer Mourinho's EPl at inter. Bayern was doing great before Pep came.
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by cr7lomo: 12:20am On Nov 28, 2018
obonujoker:

Tell Pep to score 120 goals and attain 100 points in a league season before we yarn... And I have qualified for the next stage.... grin

But pep scored 100 points for city last season and I think over 120 goals first man to do so in english football
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by Judybash93(m): 12:39am On Nov 28, 2018
I think it'll be a good idea for us to start supporting our teams here in Africa. Those colonialists don't deserve all the attention we're giving them.
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by anomalous11(m): 1:14am On Nov 28, 2018
cr7lomo:

But pep scored 100 points for city last season and I think over 120 goals first man to do so in english football

100 points....yes.....121 goals.....no
city had 106 goals last epl season while mourinho's Madrid scored 121 goals in a single LA liga season - even the so called attacking Barça teams no reach am

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by anomalous11(m): 1:29am On Nov 28, 2018
chiboy1116:
mourinho turns which team around ? Mourinho was never a better tactician , he's way behind in that aspect , he's the kinda coach that knows how to motivate his players , and he does anything to win , he's not the brightest tactically .

mourinho turns which teams around? ......lol.... Chelsea( no epl title in 50yrs before mourinho came to town).... inter Milan ( MOU's inter the only Italian team to win a trebble).....Real Madrid ( no LA liga in 5 years, mourninho came in and did that for them against possibly the best Barça team of the 21st century)... so my brother, he has turned team's fortunes around

mourinho not tactically bright?....pls how do you conquer ( Barça v inter) the best Barça team of the 21st century with a man down if you are not tactically bright..... this guy will carefully study your strong points and make you look average and then punish you through your weak points....attacking might not be his way but he will give you a defensive tactical masterclass even in his sleep

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by Fitnessman(m): 2:00am On Nov 28, 2018
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by Gboliwe: 2:14am On Nov 28, 2018
A nairalander needs urgent financial help. Please follow this link and help as you can.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/man-seeks-n8m-for-mothers-kidney-transplant/
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by trisha01(f): 2:23am On Nov 28, 2018
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by Dollabiz: 5:49am On Nov 28, 2018
smiley smiley
Re: Manchester United Vs Young Boys: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th November 2018 by PapiFlin(m): 6:09am On Nov 28, 2018
princfred:
My fellow oga channel yours to the board. Me I don't see any anger here.

I'm not a manure fan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Brentford (0 - 2) On 26th April 2023 / Liverpool Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (0 - 0) On 13th January 2022 / Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 1st January 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.