Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Don’t Beg, Lie Or Insult During Campaign – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Beg, Lie Or Insult During Campaign – Buhari (784 Views)

2023: I Will Be At Forefront Of Tinubu’s Campaign – Buhari / #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Beg, Lie Or Insult During Campaign – Buhari by Grayxme: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has directed candidates of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) to embark on real campaign and not to beg, insult and force voters. President Buhari He advised them to base their campaigns on issues ahead of the 2019 elections, Sen. Ita Enang, Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters, has said. At a service in Presbyterian Church of Nigeria, Ibiaku Parish in Ibiono, Ibom Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom on Sunday, he said APC-led government would do real campaign without rancour or politics of bitterness during its campaign in the country. “Let us go and do real campaign, speaking clean words, marketing what we have done, saying what we will do, saying what we have done and saying what we will do. “We are not going to beat people to vote for us, we are going to beg people to vote for us. “We will not tell lies of what we have not done but tell the people what we have done so that they can judge us in the elections,” he said. Enang reassured the people that there would be no violence in the 2019 general elections, saying that the people should go out enmass and vote for candidates of their choice. “There will be no violence in 2019 general elections, we should listen to values and virtues of each of the candidates and political parties and vote according to our judgement. “The APC-led government has requested that they should vote candidates in all the elections,” Enang said. He restated that APC government had sustained peace and development in the country. Enang said that President Buhari was not religiously bias but a lover of peace and unity. Also, Mr Edet Ikotidem, candidate of APC, Itu/Ibiono Ibom Federal Constituency in 2019 general elections, said he was in the church to seek God directive and to commit his campaign project to God. He said that his ambition was not for selfish quest to amass public resources but burning desire to provide reasonable service through novel leadership schemes. “I started my journey with God and I will not complete my journey except I consecrate myself to God,” he said. (NAN)

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/dont-beg-lie-or-insult-during-campaign-buhari/
Re: Don’t Beg, Lie Or Insult During Campaign – Buhari by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
Sai PMB. Still, PDP followers are too uncouth. So they may need to be reminded to behave now and then cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Beg, Lie Or Insult During Campaign – Buhari by Randy100: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
We reject NEXT LEVEL of poverty. Who is with me.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Beg, Lie Or Insult During Campaign – Buhari by Metuh: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
Oshigun:
Sai PMB. Still, PDP followers are too uncouth. So they may need to be reminded to behave now and then cool

Empty barrel, what else do you know? I pity you youths. grin

Yusuf is riding a 50million bike and chilling in London but you are here making noise and wallowing in abject poverty.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Beg, Lie Or Insult During Campaign – Buhari by donplato(m): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
APC do a rancour free campaign devoid of insults and hate speeches? that is not possible...with people like Lauretta Onochie a.k.a Ngeneukwuenu, El-rufai and co who thrive on insults, propaganda and hate speeches
Re: Don’t Beg, Lie Or Insult During Campaign – Buhari by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
Metuh:

Empty barrel, who else do you know? I pity you youths. grin

Yusuf is riding a 50million bike and chilling in London but you are here making noise and wallowing in abject poverty.

I am chilling with Yusuf right now. Oga abeg chill before before you give yourself hypertension.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Beg, Lie Or Insult During Campaign – Buhari by shukuokukobambi: 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
Metuh:

Empty barrel, who else do you know? I pity you youths. grin

Has Dino given you a ride even if it's in the boot of his Porsche? The one you and your fellow barrels help him flaunt everyday on nairaland?

Did Atiku's son invite you to his wedding he had in Dubai not too long ago?

You'll be wallowing in poverty here, making noise while his father helps him acquire Nigeria for him and his siblings

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Beg, Lie Or Insult During Campaign – Buhari by Metuh: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Has Dino given you a ride even if it's in the boot of his Porsche? The one you and your fellow barrels help him flaunt everyday on nairaland?

You'll be wallowing in poverty here, making noise while his father helps him acquire Nigeria for him and his siblings

You and who flaunt Dino's Porsche on Nairaland?

It's like the hangover of that shepe is yet to leave your eyes. Oniranu

I'm not in the same shithole with you bros.
Enjoy your suffering in peace abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Beg, Lie Or Insult During Campaign – Buhari by shukuokukobambi: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2018
Metuh:

You and who flaunt Dino's Porsche on Nairaland?

It's like the hangover of that shepe is yet to leave your eyes. Oniranu

I'm not in the same shithole with you bros.
Enjoy your suffering in peace abeg. grin

Shut up jare make we hear word. You no drink monkey tail on top Kwale weed na im you dey taunt the guy with Yusuf. You see am campaign for Yusuf?

You're not in the same shithole but you want to die on top the matter? If e no concern you, why not shut up and face whatever is bringing food to your table make we rest?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Beg, Lie Or Insult During Campaign – Buhari by Corrinthians(m): 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Lord have mercy! What did the poor boy do to you bro? cheesy grin grin grin

Someone cannot even play with you small again. grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Beg, Lie Or Insult During Campaign – Buhari by Metuh: 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Shut up jare make we hear word. You no drink monkey tail on top Kwale weed na im you dey taunt the guy with Yusuf. You see am campaign for Yusuf?

You're not in the same shithole but you want to die on top the matter? If e no concern you, why not shut up and face whatever is bringing food to your table make we rest?

I'm only concerned with the way jobless youths like you are constituting nuisances everywhere on social media ni o.

Your type are the ones that come over here to steal or commit fraud after spoiling your shithole.

Make yourself useful and productive my brother. Buhari doesn't even know you or your poor family.
Re: Don’t Beg, Lie Or Insult During Campaign – Buhari by Racoon(m): 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
When the APC did an identity theft of their 2019 campaign logo/emblem? Next level criminality. Meanwhile Femi Adeshina have is not obeying your instruction;
https://lailasnews.com/bbc-and-afp-journalists-slam-femi-adesina-for-lying-about-military-not-disclosing-casualties/

Re: Don’t Beg, Lie Or Insult During Campaign – Buhari by shukuokukobambi: 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
Metuh:

I'm only concerned with the way jobless youths like you are constituting nuisances everywhere on social media ni o.

Your type are the ones that come over here to steal or commit fraud after spoiling your shithole.

Make yourself useful and productive my brother. Buhari doesn't even know you or your poor family.

See the idiot who is tagging someone else jobless? See the gala hawking Osu tagging someone jobless? cheesy

See the slave of afonja Bukola Saraki tagging someone jobless? Chei!! Nairaland is a leveller otherwise.... cheesy

Come back here with your idiocy and I'll get you a cure

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Beg, Lie Or Insult During Campaign – Buhari by shukuokukobambi: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
Lord have mercy! What did the poor boy do to you bro? cheesy grin grin grin

Someone cannot even play with you small again. grin

You no see the riffraff tagging someone jobless? Wetin we no go see for nairaland? cheesy

No be his fault at all. Na the free MB sharing networks person go blame cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Beg, Lie Or Insult During Campaign – Buhari by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
Metuh:

Bruv, you just sound frustrated. Thin skin never wins. When you come here insulting others unprovoked and calling them names I think it is obvious you ain't a happy or fulfilled dude.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Beg, Lie Or Insult During Campaign – Buhari by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

You no see the riffraff tagging someone jobless? Wetin we no go see for nairaland? cheesy

No be his fault at all. Na the free MB sharing networks person go blame cheesy

The guy is a loser. Talk too much personal ish without making any sense. Typical FArtiku fan. Confused and lacking substance.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Beg, Lie Or Insult During Campaign – Buhari by Metuh: 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

See the idiot who is tagging someone else jobless? See the gala hawking Osu tagging someone jobless? cheesy

See the slave of afonja Bukola Saraki tagging someone jobless? Chei!! Nairaland is a leveller otherwise.... cheesy

Come back here with your idiocy and I'll get you a cure

Make your life useful to your fellow Nigerians.

Saraki and Tinubu are still your father anyday anytime. grin
Re: Don’t Beg, Lie Or Insult During Campaign – Buhari by shukuokukobambi: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
Metuh:

Make your life useful to your fellow Nigerians.

Saraki and Tinubu are still your father anyday anytime. grin

While Dino ensures your feeding every single day. You can never be useful even to yourself obviously

1 Like

Re: Don’t Beg, Lie Or Insult During Campaign – Buhari by shukuokukobambi: 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
Oshigun:

The guy is a loser. Talk too much personal ish without making any sense. Typical FArtiku fan. Confused and lacking substance.

Exactly!! He's supporting his candidate, why is he trying to die because you're supporting yours? He's truly frustrated and you have to wonder who caused it cheesy
Re: Don’t Beg, Lie Or Insult During Campaign – Buhari by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Exactly!! He's supporting his candidate, why is he trying to die because you're supporting yours? He's truly frustrated and you have to wonder who caused it cheesy

He is bitter, undemocratic and uncouth same way those about to lose begin to lash out in frustration the moment they know there is zero chance of them winning. They start insulting everyone and making a nuisance of themselves like their IPOBIANS uncles.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Beg, Lie Or Insult During Campaign – Buhari by Grayxme: 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
It is good the President have come out to address this issue of insulting and lies all in the name of campaign. I hope the opposition will learn and follow suite because what Nigerians needs is fact based campaign.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Beg, Lie Or Insult During Campaign – Buhari by Metuh: 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

While Dino ensures your feeding every single day. You can never be useful even to yourself obviously

Bros find something reasonable to do with your miserable life.

What's Dino? Dinosaur

Saraki and Tinubu are your daddies. Bye
Re: Don’t Beg, Lie Or Insult During Campaign – Buhari by shukuokukobambi: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
Metuh:

Bros find something reasonable to do with your miserable life.

What's Dino? Dinosaur

Saraki and Tinubu are your daddies. Bye

Come back here. Why are you running away?
Re: Don’t Beg, Lie Or Insult During Campaign – Buhari by deboysben(m): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
It's obvious he's conceding defeat already

Back to Daura
Go meet your Gay cow there u have failed Nigerians
Re: Don’t Beg, Lie Or Insult During Campaign – Buhari by gurunlocker: 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
Make sure you also don't lie about your "achievements" when campaigning grin

(1) (Reply)

Allow Me To Go Into Sambisa Forest To Destroy Boko Haram Members — Hon. Kazaure / Killings: Shehu Sani Reveals Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent / Photos From APC Gubernatorial Campaign Flag-off In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.