Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend (56444 Views)

Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? / Twin Musicians, Tagwayen Asali, Wed Identical Twin Sisters On The Same Day / Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend by ZaOzaRoom(m): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
Any Identical Nigerian twin girls willing to share a guy should DM me.
Re: Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend by selfmade22: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
Oboy, God abeg pick my call
Re: Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend by Mizk(f): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
So dumb, low self esteem plus money and foolishness is a disaster, why are they dating the same knucklehead, is he the only man in Australia?

1 Like

Re: Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend by Nathdoug(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
G
Re: Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
TheGreenLand:

You ended up giving no clues.
Na so una dey fail exam for class!
grin
TheGreenLand:

You ended up giving no clues.
Na so una dey fail exam for class!
Re: Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
Jenniferblog:
Identical twin sisters, Anna and Lucy DeCinque, who both splashed nearly $250,000 on plastic surgery to make themselves look more alike, have now had the surgery reversed to their natural looks.

The 33-year-old sisters, from Perth, Australia have a long history of cosmetic procedures, including lip fillers, breast implants, facial tattooing, skin needling, laser treatments, and even hair extensions, according to Mail Online.

According to the twin sisters, who both share the same boyfriend, they decided to have their surgery reversed after they were subjected to vile trolling on social media about their appearances.

In an interview with New Idea, where they debut their new 'natural' looks, the pair admitted they regret undergoing the extensive makeovers.

'We honestly don't know why we did all of that stuff to ourselves... We regret a lot of things and if we could go back in time, we would do things a lot differently,' Anna said.

'The more popular we got, the more haters we had and we were getting called everything from "plastic Barbie dolls", to "fish lips".'

The sisters who share everything together, including their bed and even their boyfriend of eight years electrical mechanic Ben Byrne, previously admitted they would like to have babies for him.

'We would like to have babies with Ben.'

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/meet-the-identical-twin-sisters-who-share-the-same-boyfriend-photos/

God forbid bad thing, give me Chinyere or Folake anytime.
Re: Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend by Kooldon(f): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
Mr Ben is experiencing Heaven on Earth already.
Re: Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend by Tedassie(m): 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
Eww
Re: Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend by Dididrumz(m): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
youngsahito:
This baby food to much ooooo

Bross na plastic be that ohh, na silicon full inside....lolsss
Re: Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend by Emytea(m): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
OMO THEM UGLY DIE

Re: Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend by biztip: 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
hope they won't like to share d same death?

Re: Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend by boomssey(f): 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
C d mug on d man's face like he has made it in life. Smh end time relationships.
Re: Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend by sulakishop(m): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
Dem look like drawing and or sex doll grin grin
Re: Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend by beautyhd: 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
See what surgery did to them, they are looking way older than their ages and ugly
Re: Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
They all needs their brains tested, as they Appear Inadequate.
Re: Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend by poyet(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
All I see is madness everywhere, and ladies are at the vanguard of it!
Re: Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
...they are plastic ladies...nothing good can come out of them...
Re: Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend by simplesearch: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
They are now dolls in the Last Phase.
Re: Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend by Jokkarm2: 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
THREE GBOSAAAA FOR YOU MAN. MEANWHILE, GIVE ME ONE MAKE I DEE NACK. NOTHING DEE HAPPEN.
Re: Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend by ayusco85(m): 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

ihe di mma reem ego; I hereby hand them over to the randy he-goats on NL.

[img]https://i./3NpLR.gif[/img]

Bros Pls send me this Mr ibu gif Biko.
Re: Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend by BruncleZuma: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
ayusco85:

Bros Pls send me this Mr ibu gif Biko.

You can download it straight from here or open it in a new tab and copy the file location. Cikena
Re: Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend by youngsahito(m): 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
Dididrumz:

Bross na plastic be that ohh, na silicon full inside....lolsss
hmmmmm
Re: Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend by AlphaStyles(m): 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
having threesomes oboy see enjoyment
Re: Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend by philips007(m): 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
The guy is blessed
Re: Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend by Adesolomon2014(m): 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
Josh44s:
Op please add graphic and viewer’s discretion.

Re: Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend by Platony(m): 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
Dem dey lyk toys...

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
plastic girls
Re: Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend by bewla(m): 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
youngsahito:
This baby food to much ooooo
two in one
Re: Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend by alezzy13: 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
They look like transgenders

1 Like

Re: Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend by Boyooosa(m): 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
Lucky boy
Re: Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
Too much face lifting, nose job, jaw alignment,boobs job,liposuction, botox injections etc make them look strange in bad way undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) / Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? / Pastor Prevents Wife’s Burial With ‘Bouncers' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.