Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Amazon Kindle Ebook Free: Mentomi–download My Mentorship Ebook Free-limited Time - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Amazon Kindle Ebook Free: Mentomi–download My Mentorship Ebook Free-limited Time (387 Views)

Amazon Kindle Ebook & Paperback Publishing! +All Digital Channels! / Get That Ebook Free / I Decided To Offer The Ebook Free After... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Kindle Ebook Free: Mentomi–download My Mentorship Ebook Free-limited Time by oskaaay(m): 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
Hello,

It’s my first book on Amazon and had decided to give it FREE for a few people as I was inspired to write it mainly to bless humanity.

What MENTOMI?
It is a book that will be an eye-opener on how to choose Mentor, class of Mentor and how to avoid crashing with falling Mentor.

How Much Does It Cost?
It was launched at a token price of $0.99 but will surely be pushed to at least $2.99 in coming days but before the price goes up, have decided to share with my early readers for free on limited bases and could stop this free offer any time once target achieved. Thus, don’t procrastinate to download it tomorrow that might be too late to get it free.

How To Download MENTOMI Book For Free?
If you are reading this from USA, UK and some Amazon Kindle Unlimited friendly countries, head straight to download it FREE now via the link below. But if you are from countries like Nigeria and other non-supported countries for Kindle unlimited and kindle reader app. I have put a complete video to help sort that out and within the next 30 minutes, you should be able to download it Free and also buy other books without limit from Amazon Kindle. you will also be able to read them on your Android phone with ease following the guide.

What DO I Need From You In Return?
1) Kindly download it now that is free before price restored and increased

2) Read it and be blessed

3) Recommend to others by using your social media to share this page

4) Please, don’t forget to give a good rating on Amazon. That will help me a lot as a first-time publisher

That all..SHARE.SHARE..SHARE…THIS WILL END WITHIN 3 – 5DAYS OR LESS.

Download free now at http://book.foskaaygroup.com/blog/2018/11/26/amazon-kindle-ebook-free-mentomi/

Kindly share with others before the free offer closes.

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

The Son Of A Nobody By John Chizoba Vincent / Cry Of A Dad's Pet / Cosmic Holography I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.