Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

I Decided To Offer The Ebook Free After... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Decided To Offer The Ebook Free After... (422 Views)

Get That Ebook Free / Amazon Kindle Ebook Free: Mentomi–download My Mentorship Ebook Free-limited Time / Why I Decided To Use My Right Hand- Akintayo Akinjide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Decided To Offer The Ebook Free After... by damianchiemezie(m): 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
One purpose of this forum, I have found out, is to help one another and get updates about sections that appeal to us. Thank God for the founder.

In that regard, I am pleased to be a transformer through my writings and books.

Nairalanders, today, I would like to offer you a gift.

What gift?

Intellectual Value. We have often heard that reading sharpens our mind. Good. This is weekend. Use it wisely. Sharpen that mind with few minutes of reading this book. #Beneath_The_Gloss

Don't fidget. It is free. You just have to follow up.

But before then, you have to know what the book is all about. Let's begin.

This book (A memoir) is a story of struggle and survival. It is filled with life stories about poverty, wealth, love, marriage e.t.c
Ezugwu, the storyteller, finds himself in a poor family---where he struggles to feed at least three square meals daily.
Because of his poverty, he makes up his mind to be a great man- a great man with wealth, fame and other good things of life. This is because he doesn't want his lineage to continue in poverty and most importantly he wants to prove to the world that people that start from scratch can be great too.
So how did he conquer poverty and other limitations?

Find out how...

D.M Whatsup 08153680779 or Email the publisher.... sagespub@hotmail.com. It is free. Weekend gift.

P.S. This book is live on Amazon, Draft-to- Digital and Smashwords.

P.S In case you want to publish your book in any of those online stores, and you don't know how, DM me.

Re: I Decided To Offer The Ebook Free After... by damianchiemezie(m): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
You haven't gotten your copy. Why?

(1) (Reply)

To Die Is Gain / Short Story Writer Needed / "If Ere You Wake I'm Gone...", Poem By Awol, A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.