Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial (33863 Views)

TSM Campaigns In Dino Melaye's Domain For Ododo Of Apc In Kabba Kogi State / APC Wins Governorship Election In Dino Melaye Polling Unit, Dino Wins Senatorial / Just In: Dino melaye sues IGP, After Regains Freedoom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by tola9jaa: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
```Ayekooto Akindele wrote:

Where exactly has Buhari lost votes after 2015? Nowhere. The Man waxes stronger and his enemies wail more bitterly.

In Anambra, where APC lost to the PDP in 2015, APC defeated PDP in the last election despite the rantings of IPOB. In Ekiti, PDP led APC with about 100k votes in 2014, in 2018, APC cleared the 100k votes and still defeated the PDP with thousands of votes.... PROGRESS.

In Rivers, APC has the 3 Senators today, they are winning elections confidently and PDP is jittery. In Akwa Ibom, APC is on rampage just as it is in Delta while Edo remains rocksolid. Famous 2015 Jonathanians like Ken Nnamani, Nwobodo, Uzordimma, Ayogu Eze, Chime, etc are working 24 hours in the SE to win the zone for PMB and frustrate the PDP to accept their grave verdict. Yet, Mesu is losing Kwara, Dino is losing Kogi, Dogara is losing Bauchi, Kwankwaso and Tambuwal are looking helplessly at their end. In Adamawa, only Atiku is in the PDP. Gulak who was Jonathan man in 2015 is with PMB. Same with Ribadu. Aisha is there, the Governor is there, SGFs both current and former are there.... Lol

PDP best bet was Osun where APC had a divided House but they still couldn't win, they lost it. Now APC is waxing stronger in Osun.

APC is carefully pulling down the remnants of the PDP in their wailing Strongholds but their offsprings on social media are not aware, they have willingly opted to die of avoidable shock in FeBuhari.```

2 Likes

Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by BabaIbo: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by Kclique: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
APC Police are very poor script writers and actors.
Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by samuelchimmy(m): 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
the police should be held responsible.
Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by Charly68: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
Offa robbery kingpin died in police custody Dina gun running man died again! Nigeria police you no dey shame !
Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by PS712: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
Don't know what to say or type
Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by FatherD: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
don't be surprise if both saraki's and dino's accuser are still alive and released, that could be deal with the police that the police will free them but on one condition that they should implicate saraki and dino. the issue of suspects dying in police custody get K leg, no be today police they start to free suspect claiming death for the suspect.

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by Kobicove(m): 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
Hold the police responsible for his death
Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by BackToLife: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by Triangles1(m): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
Zero pity for toouth who work with chop with devil with short spoon.
Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by nwanyionitsha: 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
braine:

So you want to feign ignorance of the possibility that these people might be responsible for the murder?
How? The police is fg.
The other day, it was 'pdp is sponsoring dss.'
I spit on mumurity and zombeism.... Tueh.
Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by babadee1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
Another extra judicial police killing. What a pity.
Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by scarchiji: 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
braine:

So you want to feign ignorance of the possibility that these people might be responsible for the murder?
STFU the police officers in charge should be dealt with, even if Dino n Saraki did anything must the popo always show us how corrupt they are?
Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by lesbiconverter: 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
kestolove95:
Make Evans do die
that one get strong godfather(s)

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by asawanathegreat(m): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
Let the police kwantinue
Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
braine:

Hold the police responsible Oga, we already know they are responsible for the other, the issue is where they sent by Saraki or working with Saraki?

The answer is with the suspect that died and he died in police custody.
Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by Isobug: 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
The Police and shady deals are just one of a kind
Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by jclassiq(m): 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
braine:

in that case it means they are working with the police then. which doesn't make sense because the police are trying to nail them.
Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by Ikem11(m): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
braine:

Also u forgetting the possibility that police may kill them due to lack of information then try pointing fingers who kill them or why they died
Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by PVC2019(f): 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
I wonder why most of you seems to be surprised at the happenings/upturn of events in Nigeria. You seat at the comfort of your home and do nothing to change the country then turn around and expect things to change. We Nigerians are the greatest hypocrite on this planet earth �

Nigeria is not the internet so we should face reality and stop fooling around

Spit*

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by Badonasty(m): 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by Ikem11(m): 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
I don't trust any thing police people... U need to see how those people in uniform torture people to get information in the process the person die. They should go for training on how to get info cos other countries get all info they need without touching the accused. I wonder the kind of humans in Nigeria. Shit,

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by selectedhero(m): 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
haywire07:
I can't imagine the disaster if Saraki is president and Dino is his Vice.

But most interestingly, let's ask them for the bodies else you would be surprised to see Smally on the streets of UK with a new identity undecided

Sir, I hope you are aware both were in police custody.

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by Damsyjay(m): 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
Oya anti buharis, there is food on your table now
Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by scarchiji: 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
Damsyjay:
Oya anti buhari, there is food on your table now
Shut up if u don't have any meaningful thing to say. The police heads are all incompetent... Cos am sure the suspects died in different stations.
Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by Sam0(m): 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
See person wey dey form holy holy for church
Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by positivedaveyy(m): 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
Good day all,
I'm a graduate of Biochemistry from UNIBEN with 2.2, and I've since completed my NYSC. I have 4 years working experience in diffrent fields ranging from Customer Service, Ticketing and Reservation, Supervisory levels, Office & Administration, Marketting, Computer Operations, and Teaching.
Diligence and commitment to duties are my watchwords. I'm also open minded and excited about learning new things and handling new opportunities.
I'm proficient in the use of Ms Office tools and packages as well as Social media flexibility.
I've worked as a Data entry Personnel at EXP Marketing Nigeria and it greatly improved my data entry skills.
I would appreciate if anyone can help or recommend me to someone as I'm presently jobless.
Please, be my connection and God bless your good hearts.
Location - Lagos, Abuja, South-South & South-East
Contacts - 09038561889 & 08025341558
ighagbonosayande@outlook.com
Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by IjebuWarrior: 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
noturbusiness:
look at the embarrassment this transmitter transited IG is causing us. he has succeeded in making the Nigeria police an object of mockery in the eyes of right thinking humans

Na Lie... the dude is very competent. Fact!
Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
IjebuWarrior:

Na Lie... the dude is very competent. Fact!
competent in transmission transmitter? Nigeria and their quota system leaders
Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by Stylish6171: 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
It isnt rocket science to know that election is ahead, and these 2 politicians Dino and Master (Saraki) want out clear, by confusion, NPF isnas corrupt, how much will it cost these 2 to buy any corrupt police officer to carry out their deeds. Its no coincidence that 1died last week, another thos week.

On d other news, since most of these criminals called politicians got busy abt elections, we havent heard more about Herdsmen, has anyone else noticed? And our lost Galant soldiers lives were politicised. This country is a shame and we citizens arent taking charge. We are either ATIKULATING or BUHARI Loyalty. They really care less.

ijustdey:

https://www.independent.ng/breaking-again-prime-suspect-in-dino-melayes-gun-running-trial-is-dead/amp/

Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by maeze: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial by papadoculus(m): 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
so this things that happens in Nollywood movies r 4 real. Nigeria is finished.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Declares 19 Persons Wanted Over Black Soot In Port Harcourt / The State Of Nigeria Under President Buhari / China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.