Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

*“i Was 21 When I Entered Bbn And I Wasn’t Kissing All The Guys” – Nina Bbnaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / *“i Was 21 When I Entered Bbn And I Wasn’t Kissing All The Guys” – Nina Bbnaija (612 Views)

The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW / Doris Akonanya: “I Wasn’t Born This Way” – Amputee Nollywood Actress / "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*“i Was 21 When I Entered Bbn And I Wasn’t Kissing All The Guys” – Nina Bbnaija by Adeala1: 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
*“I was 21 when I entered BBN and I wasn’t kissing all the guys” – BBNaija star, Nina slams Ilebaye for age-shaming CeeC

let our ilebaye breeeeeeeeth abeg o 😂😅

“I was 21 when I entered BBN and I wasn’t kissing all the guys” – BBNaija star, Nina slams Ilebaye for age-shaming CeeC

Former Big Brother Naija star, Nina Ivy, has expressed her displeasure at Ilebaye, a housemate in the ongoing ‘All Stars’ season for age-shaming her co-housemate, Ceec.

Recall that Ilebaye and CeeC had a serious altercation after the Saturday night party that earned Ilebaye two strikes and CeeC, punishment.

During the verbal exchange, Ilebaye boasted about being only 22 years old in an attempt to age-shame Ceec, but the latter fired back at her, noting that at 22, she had already accomplished a lot and was already called to the Nigeria bar.

SEE FULL VIDEO USING LINK BELOW
https://harbinger.com.ng/i-was-only-21-when-i-joined-the-bbn-house-and-i-wasnt-going-around-kissing-all-the-guys-remarked-nina-ivy-a-former-contestant-of-big-brother-naija/

Re: *“i Was 21 When I Entered Bbn And I Wasn’t Kissing All The Guys” – Nina Bbnaija by duduade: 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
What an achievement

So clap for yourself now
Re: *“i Was 21 When I Entered Bbn And I Wasn’t Kissing All The Guys” – Nina Bbnaija by logisticsguru: 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
u wey dey nack of live tv..all of una the same thing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He's Sleeping With His Mother For Money Rituals / Burna boy Congratulate Davido, Asake, Ayra Star and others for Grammy nomination / Taylor Swift - Fortnite Ft Post Malone (Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.