Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,381 members, 7,846,618 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts (51043 Views)

Jude Okoye Shows Off His Cars (Photos) / Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women / “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by ikorodureporta: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
I dey pity u & yr brodaz...Dec time wey psquare dey drop party hits, now na pishures una dey drop.. una berra go reconcile

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by RomeoEmpire(m): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
I'm 'Wet' cool
Oya goan klin up.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Mizwisdom(f): 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
A married man should not be half nakedd like this
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by wolexy14(m): 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
Children of hate everywhere....he still won award ahead of those clown....una dey in pain bah ....more pain still dey come ya ways

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by FOWOSHERE01(m): 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
Baddiezz:

Get a room-- Phrase.(idiomatic, informal, sometimes humorous) Used to instruct a couple to stop displaying physical affection in public.
But may also be translated literally

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by sonnie10: 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
Baddiezz:

Get a room-- Phrase.(idiomatic, informal, sometimes humorous) Used to instruct a couple to stop displaying physical affection in public.
Wrong venue for such usage. The phrase is ideally used when the setting\ environment is inappropriate for the displayed behavior.
No one tells anyone "get a room" in a beach. How many people are you going to tell that?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
Amakababe:
once upon a time, I use to masturbate to pictures of this man. he was handsome. with rock hard abs, and well sculpted body.

but now blah. old age has finally caught up with d idiot.
Lies. I see 12 packs. shocked What a fine man.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by bleskid: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
I'm 'Wet' cool
jesus shocked
BrainnewsNg:
I'm 'Wet' cool
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Daboomb: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
EastGold:
Cover up, old cargo

Na only Prick l see, l am stil looking for the Abs. grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Baddiezz(f): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
sonnie10:

Wrong venue for such usage. The phrase is ideally used when the setting\ environment is inappropriate for the displayed behavior.
No one tells anyone "get a room" in a beach. How many people are you going to tell that?
smarty-pants I was referring to their ig convo.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Damsyjay(m): 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
I'm 'Wet' cool
sorry

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Abfinest007(m): 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
Amakababe:
once upon a time, I use to masturbate to pictures of this man. he was handsome. with rock hard abs, and well sculpted body.

between d both of u who is d idiot

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by martin123: 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
Up coming artist
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by sonnie10: 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
Baddiezz:

smarty-pants I was referring to their ig convo.
She was in a physical location, perhaps with him on the beach when she reacted on Ig.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by blesssingtime(m): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
He should be more concerned about his dirty armpit.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Telvin7(m): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
Amakababe:

Bleep ...........
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Diso60090(m): 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
brightalo17:
I know you will never grow g old. Face politicians that frustrates your life and leave him alone.

So na politicians do am the thing any help to get he back to normal � human
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Maghan37: 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
Amakababe:

:-May God have mercy on your soul

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by gentleedu(m): 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
Very dirty armpit
I hate dirty men like this undecided
but you be olosho u don't have a choice

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Thylord(m): 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
I'm 'Wet' cool
wetness keee u dia
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Maghan37: 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
grin
Amakababe:

May God have mercy on ur soul. Masturbate really chai someone's future male. grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by EmekaBlue(m): 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
most of una no fit reach half fit like peter dey jealous his topless pic
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
Amakababe:

old how he still looks the same..only that he grew fatter

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
brightalo17:
I know you will never grow g old. Face politicians that frustrates your life and leave him alone.

Please deliver my message to your father

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Amuluonyenaego: 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
AJI grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by CXLVII: 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
I'm 'Wet' cool

I look like him, just taller
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by femi4: 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
Amakababe:

Bad energy .....stay far away
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
Very dirty arm bit ..he can't even shave .idiot I wonder how dirty he will be under
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by nukky77(f): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
If the armpit is as dirty as this; I wonder how his under will be.... Some women dey try sha

'Spit'
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by nairalanduseles: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
nukky77:
If the armpit is as dirty as this; I wonder how his under will be.... Some women dey try sha

'Spit'

u re a very bush girl that is why u will be spitting like a bitch......well mannered girls don't do that......u will surely end up with a peper seller ...ashewo

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by temiflex01(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
nukky77:

'Spit'

Show us picture of the guy wey dey Bleep you, am sure the dirty guy dey on the road dey hawk, you come here dey form.
Dirty bitch! undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts by Okoroawusa: 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
Amakababe:

Thank u for acknowledging that u masturbate or had ever masturbated on a social medium.

Nigerian women are Africa's No 1 pretenders on sex n sex-oriented topics.

You just earned my respect

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muna Ella, Somadina Adinma's Girlfriend In New Photos / Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style / Wizkid Gets A Customized PJ Floormat For His Newfound Status (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.